About The New KitPVP !

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by FuqMyReverse, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Would that be too op?

tence3000 likes this.
  2. Xandistra

Xandistra

I think old Kit pvp is Good because "kitpvp"="gaple" So many peoples hate Por pvp Exm "me I hate and my friends hate pot pvp"
    #OLDMAPBACK

3. Josephmeme

Josephmeme

I've been playing KitPvP for years now and I haven't seen the new KitPvP, but I know for certain that no new version will ever be better than the old one and the old maps were amazing. Sure diamond was overpowered, but the fact is that if you learned the mechanics of the game and made friends/deals with diamonds you could survive. The only way to survive all of those bhoppers was to be a diamond with gaps and pearls, otherwise you're screwed. If there is really no way to avoid bhoppers now, then we are doomed. Potpvp is good, but (according to if emeralds still exsist) there is no longer any room to hold extra sets or farm emeralds. Whether I get unbanned or not... for the people who can currently play KitPvP, #OLDMAPBACK!

4. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    Sneakin_
    Mixed feelings about this one. The non-donators have the same kits as Donators. What is the point of the rank then? But I really like this map because it is small..

5. Amore

Amore Lil dyl Donator

Minecraft:
    OG TRACTS
    I personally don't like the new map at all, the map itself is fine because it's way smaller which makes it harder to escape but not being able to get god apples from villagers kinda ruined it for me since the only people who have them from crates can kinda take on everyone. I do think adding splash health pots was a good idea but they should've kept the god apples. I also think adding strenght to a donator kit kinda makes it unfair for those who don't have acces to it since it gives a really big advantage.

Mookey likes this.
  6. iSlayerMan

iSlayerMan [No More PvP] Donator

Minecraft:
    xSlayerMan
    #OLDMAPBACK

7. Xandistra

Xandistra

#oldmapBack

Markend likes this.
  8. Markend

Markend Donator

Minecraft:
    Markend
    #OLDMAPBACK

Mookey likes this.
  9. Amore

Amore Lil dyl Donator

Minecraft:
    OG TRACTS
    #Oldmapback :^)

Mookey likes this.
  10. PrivateSwag

PrivateSwag

The old kit maps were awesome. Those maps have many people's love and memories such as getting diamond armor and meeting other people. That's why we have to move on the new things even if we can't forget about it. Everyone wishes to go back, but just admit that the future and the past is great and we all have to move forward.