A book I'll never write

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Rob, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    hey everyone!!
    okay so, this is a couple of short excerpts from a book that i'll never write. kinda hard to explain but since i'm such tumblr trash, that's the vibe i'm going for right now. so yeah, here are a couple that i've written. p.s. it's not one story, it's just a few short, meaningful quotes or whatever. i've written over 50 of these so i'm not posting all of them.
    sorry if you don't like them...i'm not a great writer at all.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

“You absolutely terrify me.”

She barely hears him over the sound of rain pattering against the window, and for a brief moment wonders if she were supposed to at all.

“And why is that?”

He tries to find her eyes shining through the dark and replies,

“Because you make me feel more vulnerable than anyone one else ever has.“ He tilts her chin to his. “You tear my walls down faster than I can build them, and it scares me how much I let my guard down with you, especially when you could easily break my heart at any second.”

She’s tracing stars on his collarbones now, memorizing the touch as she lightly whispers to him. “And you haven’t ran away yet, why?”

He smiles crookedly at that, and simply says,
    “That’s the thing, I’m willing to go through all of it for you. And it’s terrifying.”

— Excerpt of a book I’ll never write #1

❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)

Boys like him don’t come wrapped in pretty packages with bows and ribbons-
    Boys like him come in sleepless eyes and bruised knuckles.

They see girls like you, with wide eyes and soft lips- And crave for that vulnerability. So they wear a smile that’s almost too bright and hold your hand almost too hard, And they love.

They love you until your heart bleeds and your eyes sting, they love you until you’re too blinded by the daggar they’re twisting into your ribcage.

Girls like you though, they believe that they can kiss their knuckles until they’re healed. So they wait around for boys like him to grow up.

But boys like him don’t grow up, they drain-
    and it works every time with girls like you.

— Excerpt from a book I’ll never write #2

❤(っ^▿^)

How do I learn to not love you, though? I’ve been with you for so long that I don’t know what it’s like to not lace my arms around your waist every time that I see you. I don’t know how to wake up and not roll over into your chest while you’re sleeping. I don’t know how to not text you to have a good morning or call you to tell you to have a good night. I don’t know how to cry about this and not want to call you over to hold me until it’s all better. I don’t know how to not love you, so how do you do it so easily?

— Excerpt of a book I’ll never write #5

(ɔ˘ ³(ˆ‿ˆc)

I’ve grown tired.

I’m tired of relationships that love me selfishly. Who pick me like a flower with greedy hands and selfish eyes, always asking for more, more, more until I am left dehydrated and frail.

I’m tired of relationships that do not respect me. Who tell me they love me and then pressure me into things I am uncomfortable with. Who ask me “Please” and “Just one time” and “Why not, don’t you love me?”.

I’m tired relationships that play games. Who whisper promises of forever into my ears, then tell five other girls those same words. Who pretend to not care when they really do, or act like they care more than they actually do.

I’m tired of relationships that make me cry. Who leave me up at 3am writing stupid poetry and crying to my best friend over the phone. Who twist the knife in my stomach then ask why it is I’m bleeding.

I’m tired of relationships that are unsure. Who do not know what they want and involve me with them, who act as if I were some experiment that could be played with to see if a relationship is what they really wanted.

I’m tired of relationships that manipulate me. Boys who love me so powerfully that when they hurt me, I choose to overlook it or take them back. Who are hypocritical and do things to me that I would never even think of doing back to them. Who are toxic, unloving, and tiring.

I’m tired of being hurt.

— Excerpt of a book I’ll never write #11

✨(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っc(◕︣◡◕᷅c)✨

If she writes, don’t date her.
    A woman who writes will pay attention to the small details, the little moments. She will start to memorize the curves of your shoulders and the crescents of your collarbones, the way your words hopscotch side to side when you’re nervous and melt together when pronouncing her name. She will see everything through the lenses of metaphors, analogies, and comparisons- saying things like how her coffee that morning reminded her of your eyes, or how she heard a song on the radio that reminded her of the first time you told her you loved her. And she’ll write, write, write. That’ll be what you like most about her. Although there will be nights you wake up at 3am to an empty spot on the bed, you’ll know it’s because she’s writing about how beautiful you looked with your eyes closed.
    Do not date a woman who writes, because she will understand how to read between the lines. She’ll notice the way you lick your lips when you lie and the way your finger twitches when you feel guilty. She would have read enough books to know where this plot is heading, and so when the relationship ends, you’ll be left with nothing while she will at least be left with the cruel inspiration of heartbreak. Those beautiful love poems she used to keep stashed away in your pillowcase will become replaced with toxic words and heartbroken verses. She’ll write about how your mouth began to taste like deceit and your love began to feel like lies. You’ll go from being her cure to being the poison in her veins. She will live on forever as someone who saw the world as colors and details, while you’ll live forever on as just the boy who broke her heart many years ago.

— Excerpt of a book I’ll never write #21

ok, well this is it for now. sorry for the awful writing <33

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  2. Hartley

Hartley Robert ♡

omg I love it ^-^

Rob likes this.
  3. maymay

maymay Donator

I ACTUALLY STARTED TO CRY OM G ROBERT

Rob and Misjudgmentz like this.
  4. Misjudgmentz

Misjudgmentz inactive

Minecraft:
    Vixellaa
    you have talent robert!!!!!!! KEEP WRITING YOU ARE SO GOOD

Rob likes this.
  5. Disphxrial

Disphxrial Donator

Minecraft:
    Disphxrial
    I'm literally crying you write so well I'm so jealous. These were all so beautiful I literally can't ;-; You have a big talent

Rob likes this.
  6. jdjfjcnfnck

jdjfjcnfnck - Donator

This is really good c:

Rob likes this.
  7. suga_box

suga_box 방탄소년단 Donator

Minecraft:
    jiminiiepabo
    then theres me trying to make a book
    "then the girl walked over to the guy"
    "I LVEO YOU LOVE FME BACK"