[9th Story] The Rise Of The Devil

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Jan 11, 2016.

1. mochi

mochi t̶̀h̶e̵ ̷̧͝c̵̨á̢t͘ Donator

Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one.
    Of course you do, Brake. We all do. (づ◕ل͜◕)づ

CaptainJackValdy and BrakeCrake like this.
  2. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

The wait between chapters may increase now. The homework is starting to pile up so fast. And since I'm lazy, I always leave them at the last minute. So apologizes for the increase of time between chapters.

Characters With Major Roles:
    @Elfon (Elisa)
    @SandyTheDog (Sandy)
    @BlabDaFish (Blab)
    Characters With Minor Roles:
    @Sven007 (Agent S)
    @Kryokin (Kry)
    @TwageTomato (Twage)
    Characters Mentioned:
    @BrakeCrake (Brake)
    Enjoy ^-^

Chapter 12 - The Growth Of Demons
    Elisa's Perspective:

After the continuation of walking, I started to feel my stomach tie in knots while being hollow.
    But to my luck, I saw Sandy walk towards me, but seemed empty handed.
    "Did you find a SINGLE crumb of food?" I questioned.
    He shook his head with disappointment.
    "I swear, if I have to keep looking for everything, then not only will my stomach break, but my legs too." Sandy complained as he sat down next to me.
    "Do you think Kry and the others are searching for us?" I asked while wondering.
    "Well... maybe the others but Kry has been pretty cranky with you, so probably not him." Sandy answered.
    "Oh yeah... true."
    The memory of him shouting at me due to my faults started to make me guilty.
    "But they don't even know where we are. I don't think we're even on the same planet anymore." Sandy added.
    Those words started to make me even more stressed out. If they can't find us and we can't find food, then death may find us instead.
    I stood up and looked at every corner of the area.
    "Well if death finds us instead of our friends, then I think finding food is the best option." I said with pride.
    "But I searched for an hour already. I didn't find anything edible." Sandy sighed.
    "We'll both look for food then." I smiled.
    I noticed his face starting to show pain.
    "Umm... maybe you should go and find food. I'll stay here..." He said in a softer voice.
    He looked so weak and tired. Perhaps hunger is really pushing him down.
    I had to hurry and find food. Otherwise he maybe dead as soon as I come back.
    I rushed forward past the lava rivers and dead demons searching for anything that can be edible.

Agent S' Perspective:
    It was silent with the group.
    Kry was sitting beside a tree, feeling so guilty and stressed out with Twage trying to cheer him up.
    Blab just roamed around, walking past the trees waiting for a plan. But none said anything.
    Sandy hasn't returned yet as well. I had to think of something...
    I walked up to Kry, and he looked up with a puddle under his eye.
    He just gave me a blank stare, waiting for a response.
    I took a deep breath to prepare what I was going to say.
    "How about we look for Elisa instead of sitting her chewing on our own thumbs." I suggested with a mighty voice.
    Kry just looked back down while Twage shrugged.
    "If we don't do anything, then she might also die. Maybe Sandy is with her, and perhaps Brake too. I thought your usually the boss that makes the plan. Now look at you, looking at your own thumbs while your increasing the risk of death for-"
    "ENOUGH!" He shouted as he shot his head up staring at me.
    He stood up and wiped his cheeks.
    "Fine. We'll go and look for them. Twage, don't you remember the direction Sandy went?" Kry asked.
    "Yeah. He went past that big old stinky twee." He pointed.
    We then headed that way, until Kry stopped.
    "Blab, you coming?" Kry questioned.
    "Alright, sure! Yay!" She cheered.
    "Don't feel too innocent. We still think there is something up with you." I reminded her.
    "I told you for the 21st time. I didn't do anything!" She argued.
    "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

After marching for a long time, I started to notice the atmosphere of the area changing.
    The ground was dark and the trees were not longer covered in green. They had nothing to support their head.
    Then a large fortress stood tall in the distance.
    "Perhaps this is where Elisa is." Twage suggested.
    We walked towards the entrance and it seemed to be open with no sign of enemies.
    So we walked straight into the fortress and no danger was in sight.
    "You should have not come here." A voice echoed through the hallway.
    "Who's there?" Kry gasped.
    "Your friend is already gone while carrying demon blood. Your demon friend has also been transported somewhere. And your dog has been taken care of too."
    "What are you talking about." I questioned.
    "Perhaps you should come closer."
    I continued to walk forward while prepared for any danger.
    We were then in a room, with hardly any light to support the vision.
    Every sound would echo through the place, so it was easy to get captured if we made the softest sound we could possibly make.
    The walls were made of dark red bricks with only a couple of torches occasionally seen.
    Then someone walked towards us, and we examined the face.
    "My grandfather would be so pleased if I did end you all..." It giggled.
    "Wait... I know that voice." Twage gasped.
    "...And I also know that face!" Twage added.
    He took a moment to make sure it's identity was right.
    "Your... Blab? Wait that can't make sense." Twage said.
    "She does look like me..."
    We turned around, and Blab also was behind us.
    I quickly looked back and forth to make sure she wasn't teleporting.
    "TWO Blabs? How is this possible." Kry gasped with shock.

Then another figure appeared out of the corner and stood next to the Blab in front of us.
    It's giant robe covered it's face and also it's body, making it impossible to tell who this was.
    "It's nice to see you all..." It said.
    "I'm guessing this is demon... right?" Kry asked.
    Blab nodded.
    "You'll all be dismissed... into another world." Demon chuckled.

Elisa's Perspective:
    The black blood dripped onto the ground, and I flicked it's body away from me.
    "Eww..." I said, wiping the blood off my clothes.
    I walked towards the dead demon and then cut it's chest open while feeling disgusted.
    I cut through the layers and then reached it's organs.
    The heart seemed rotten, and the stomach was tiny. It's lungs looked like they were melting, and the flesh around it had green infections on them.
    I stabbed into the flesh, digging for the cleanest flesh I could find.
    I grabbed a piece and examined it.
    It looked clean with no green infections on it. But it does look raw. It was better then nothing.
    I stabbed deeper into it's flesh, but after a couple minutes of trying, I couldn't find one more piece of flesh that seemed clean.
    The flesh in my hand laid in the center of my hand, quite small but just touched the start of my fingers.
    Eating this could give me another day of survival, but I thought of Sandy.
    I remembered how weak he was an hour ago.
    I looked back at the flesh while I heard my stomach growl.
    I sighed and rushed back without taking a bite out of the flesh.

The place that Sandy rested was in my sight just a couple minutes away.
    I ran forward using all the energy I had left to save Sandy.
    But as I got to the area, Sandy was no where to be seen.
    I looked around, even calling his name a couple of times.
    No sign of him.
    Did a demon eat him? Has someone stolen him?
    I had to look for him before any danger could find him.
    Before I could continue running, something caught my eye.
    A demon stared at me.
    I was about to run forward and attack it, but when I took a couple of steps forward, the face made my mind feel something.
    The facial features reminded me of someone. The ripped clothes it had on was recognizable.
    I couldn't believe my eye when I knew who it looked like.
    "Brake?" I gasped.
    When I said that name, the demon ran away.
    I stood there for a minute, thinking about that demon... could that be Brake?
    But... it can't be him. He is with Kry and the others... is he?
    I shook my head. I was focusing on off topic issues.
    The only issue I had to focus on was finding Sandy.
    So I continued to search for him while looking at every corner of my view and calling his name for a single response.

Blab's Perspective:
    My master came back without the group.
    "Are they taken care of?" I questioned.
    Demon nodded.
    "Master. Who was that girl? That looked like me?" I asked.
    It looked at me then walked away with no answer.
    I followed Demon, patiently waiting for an answer.
    I coughed on purpose for it's attention.
    "You don't need to worry about that person." Demon finally answered.
    "But... she looked so much like me. Yet I don't know who she is. Is she my sister?" I asked once more.
    "I said not to worry about them. She and the others are your enemies no matter who they are. Once they starve to death or get eaten in the area I transported them in, then the darkness will cover the world and finally end the war of light and darkness with a victory." It said strictly.
    Another question popped in my mind.
    "Can I just call you by your real name? You know, the name you used to have known as-"
    "NEVER! You may never use my original name ever again. My last name belonged to the light. But my new name known as demon will stay with the darkness." It shouted.
    I sighed, feeling ashamed of my silly questions.
    It then looked at the window, showing the view of the forest.
    "With the town known as Neo gone, the paper showing the light's name should've been burnt or eaten. But the darkness in my mind senses that it maybe out there..." It said, scrunching up it's fist.
    "What is the paper exactly? Why is it so important for the light and darkness?" I asked.
    "That paper was dropped by the light after it killed itself and the darkness. The friends of the light got the paper and put it in the town named Neo. But luckily, I sent you to swap the papers around showing your name. But I have a feeling that the place you put the real paper in is safe." It explained.
    "I buried it so no one can see it master." I answered.
    "You BURIED IT?" It shouted while black smoke started to stir up beside it's feet.
    I softly nodded.
    "You should've burnt it to ashes! If Kry and the rest find that paper, then we're doomed!" It stopped its rod on the ground, creating a large echo through the place.
    "Apologizes master..." I sighed.

"I can sense the darkness reach the dog Sandy... once the demon blood reaches his heart, he will then be a demon! And once he's a demon, he can finally follow all of my orders and being the most powerful dog demon that ever lived! Ha Ha!" Demon laughed.

To Be Continued...
    Please remember to leave support below with comments and likes.
    Remember: Every like and comment means so much to me which encourages me to improve the quality of each chapter. So please feel free to comment, like and support me.
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D

Zhiqing, Elfon, LadyGaga and 5 others like this.
  3. mochi

Amazing chapter! The story is getting really good. :)
    I have a sister, maybe? PLOT TWIST?! :3

4. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    We are a beautiful family :3

5. mochi

If you're my grandfather like Louise said... Who are my actual parents?? PLOT TWIST!!!!

CaptainJackValdy likes this.
  6. TheUndeadBrave

TheUndeadBrave Life's too short, make the most of it!

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    This is getting really exciting!

IAMINACTIVEBYE likes this.
  7. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Oh my gosh I'm deeply sorry for not posting a chapter for a whole week. All this work made me forget. Please remind me to type a chapter if I haven't created one for a week. I'm so forgetful sometimes XD

@Elfon (Elisa)
    @Sven007 (Agent S)
    @Kryokin (Kry)
    @TwageTomato (Twage)
    @BlabDaFish (Blab)
    @BrakeCrake (Brake)
    Characters Mentioned:
    @BrakeCrake (Brake)
    @SandyTheDog (Sandy)
    Enjoy ^-^

Chapter 13 - The Spread Of Demons
    Elisa's Perspective:

I was sure that I looked at every corner of Hell.
    But Sandy was no where to be found.
    My heart started to race, drowning in fear.
    Maybe he found an exit? But why would he leave me here then?
    I shook my head. That can't be the case.
    While starving to death, I continued to walk while still holding the flesh in my hand.
    Right at the corner of my eye, I saw something shift.
    I turned my head quickly to catch that small movement.
    Something was running.
    I came closer towards the wall that the unknown object walked towards.
    Every second I'd shift my foot so slowly without any sound.
    It jumped out of the corner, making me scream and fall on my back.
    I thought a demon popped out, about to attack me.
    "E-Elisa? Oh my gosh I'm glad to see you!"
    I looked up and noticed the figure.
    "Blab? What are you doing here..." I questioned while surprised.
    "Well... you see your friends and I got transported here by-"
    "Wait a second! Your our enemy!" I shouted.
    I quickly got up and prepared for any danger she was hiding.
    "Oh for crying out loud, do I have to explain again. Listen, there are two Blabs'. One was probably the bad one. I'M the good one. I'm trying to help you." She explained.
    I seemed suspicious, but the tone of her voice did show confidence.
    "Two Blabs' huh? Well... let me just say that trusting you will take a long time." I said.
    "B-But Elisa! You have to trust me! We have to work together to find your friends!" She exclaimed.
    "Wait, your friends? You mean Kry and the others?" I gasped with surprise.
    "Y-Yeah! We all got transported here. However I'm pretty sure we all got split up. And since I'm weak and stuff, I think that your strength can help us find them and get us out of here!" She cheered.
    "My strength? I'm turning into the Darkness! My strength is probably against you!" I argued.
    "Darkness huh? Well... all well! I think your cute. So let's go!" She grabbed my hand and boosted forward, making me trip.
    "W-Wait! We need to find S-"
    "I know where I'm going. We first need to treat this darkness stuff inside of you, and I know the right place." She smiled.
    Due to the speed she was dragging me in, I kept my mouth shut.
    Maybe this 'darkness stuff' might help the Sandy... he did seem weak when we were starving to death.
    I also realized that the meat was still in my left hand. So I decided to eat it while trying not to trip.

"Aww, look Elisa! It's a cute puppy. Awwwww..." She purred.
    Her eyes were attached to some creature in the distance.
    But when I looked closer, I realized that it doesn't look like a cute puppy...
    "Ummm Blab. I'm pretty sure that a demon that your looking at." I told her.
    "Oh. Well... AHHHH!" She screamed and jumped behind me while looking over my shoulder.
    The demon was hunched back with it's tail getting dragged across the ground. Short, blunt horns stood on each side of its forehead. It's clothes were torn and shredded with also some scratched across it's limbs. The clothes were torn and shredded with hardly any of it covering it's body and it's skin was dark red.
    I got my sword out that I still have with me. I slowly walked forward preparing for a quick slash against it's head.
    It appeared to be distracted by Blab who was still behind me.
    With the chance open, I slashed it's face, leaving a scar across it's cheek.
    Black liquid oozed out, dripping onto the floor.
    I stared at the blood, then I noticed the face recognizable.
    I stared hard at it's features on it's face.
    "Brake? Your a demon?" I asked softly.
    He seemed to recognize that name. He stared at me closely.
    "Yes... you are Brake..." I said softly.
    I thought he was actually going to show a little smile.
    "ELISA! Where the heck have you been?"

The booming voice made Brake quickly run away.
    I was about to go after and chase him, but Blab grabbed my shoulder.
    "Elisa, yay! We're saved!" She cheered.
    I noticed Kry and the others in front of us.
    Kry seemed grumpy like usual. I actually haven't seen him for a while, so he looked different.
    "Hey Elisa! I haven't seen you in a while." Twage said.
    "Yeah..." I said softly.
    I noticed Kry looking stressed out with his arms crossed.
    "So Kry... what's with the long face?" I questioned.
    "We had to go to a dang fortress to find you! We even saw two Blab's and Demon! But the identity of demon is still unknown... why the heck did you come here? We could've almost died!" He shouted.
    "Umm Kry... you did shout at her and tell her to go. So it's really your fault." Agent S reminded Kry.
    "Oh... Well that doesn't mean you had to go to Hell!" He added.
    "Well I didn't decide to go to Hell. I-"
    I paused. How did I get here?
    I was on Sandy's back when I got here. So Sandy might know.
    "Well... I actually don't know how I got here. Sandy might know." I answered.
    "And exactly WHERE is he?" Agent S questioned.
    I almost had a heart attack. I totally forgot about him. He's probably dead due to starvation!

"Oh crap..." I whispered.
    I turned around, seeing if Sandy was in my sight.
    "What's wrong? Did you LOOSE him?" Twage gasped.
    "N-No! I was looking for food for him, but he disappeared!" I explained.
    "Well we do have to find him then!" Agent S commanded.
    "Wait, why do we need him? He is just a talking dog..." Kry thought out loud.
    "He used to be Demon's pet. He has important information that we need to know. Plus, he's a dog! I love dogs!" Twage cheered.
    "I like cats better..." Kry sighed.
    "Ehm... well let's just find him and hopefully you actually start liking him." Twage said.
    "So... where do we start looking then." Blab questioned, tilting her head to the side.
    "Let's just walk forward and see if anything catches our sight." Kry answered.

So just like what he said, we walked forward while avoiding any lava lakes and dangerous demons. Nothing caught our sight.
    "... and that is why I love tomato's so much!"
    Also Twage kept repeating the same story about why he likes tomato's which make's us rip our ears out whenever he says a word about tomato's.
    "I'll repeat the story one more time just in case you weren't paying attention. So..."
    And he continued to say the story for the 26th time. I'm pretty sure Kry would rather jump in a lava lake then listen to this story 27 times.
    And finally to our rescue, Blab spotted something which finally made Twage to stop talking.
    "I think I see a cave with something shining in it." Blab explained.
    She pointed at this cave that was heading deep underground, and there was some light coming from it.
    "Well... since I like caves, let's go in!" Twage cheered.
    We entered the cave and there were torches attached the walls of the cave.
    Then hissing noises echoed through the cave.
    It sounded like a demon while it was sobbing. It was a very strange sound.
    We continued to walk deeper into the abyss.
    Then we noticed the end of the cave.
    The end of the cave was a lot brighter then the tunnel leading to it. So we were interested about what was living here.
    I volunteered to walk first so I can see the creature first and live.
    Some rocks sat across the room, and I noticed a tail sticking out of one of them.
    The tail seemed spiky. It could even poke an eye out.
    I started to see where the tail was attached to.
    Brown and white patterns were splatted onto the body of the creature, but it was shaped like claws.
    I then noticed the legs. The claws were really sharp and pointy. It could probably cut apples in half.
    Some blood scattered across it's fur. Then the head was revealed that can show the identity of this creature.

I walked towards the head that was looking down. It continued to sob softly.
    I keeled down, trying to examine it's face.
    Then it's head slowly looked up.
    It's eyes were deep red. Almost like blood with a black oval right in the middle showing the core of it's eyes.
    The teeth was shown, and they were twice as sharp as it's tail and claws. Some blood was even stained on it.
    I stood up and examined the body as a whole.
    The rest came and examined the body too.
    "No... you... you can't be..." Kry lost his words.
    Everyone else seemed shock, but I couldn't find what was wrong with this creature.
    I looked at the creature one more time, and I realized why they were shocked.
    It was a dog, and I knew it's name:
    Sandy.

To Be Continued...
    "Mrs Louise. Why is Sandy described so differently in this chapter? He didn't have a sharp tail or sharp claws or brown and white claws on his fur. What is going on?" Let me explain: That is Sandy. I know, he is different. In the next chapter, it will be explained why he is so different. So please don't say "This can't be Sandy! He didn't have this and that. Also he didn't have this." I promise you, that is Sandy.
    Remember to leave your support below with your lovely comments and likes. :)
    Edit: I did realize that this chapter is a bit short. Apologizes about that. >-<

Zhiqing, Elfon, LadyGaga and 5 others like this.
  8. BrakeCrake

BrakeCrake Donator

Its cool! Dont worry.
    Btw didn't you wrote that Sandy got bit? Or something in the last chapters.
    Anyway Nice!

9. mochi

Ayy, not posting in a while is fine. School comes before forums cx
    Anyways, great chapter!
    There's another one of me. Explain pls

10. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Yeah. He did while looking for Elisa. Right before he entered the fortress. And right at the end of the latest chapter describes the effects on the bite. So yes, he did get bit :(

Your the good one. The other one that works for Demon is the bad one. In future chapters, it'll explain why there are two of you and it will also show who is related to Captain Jack. Only one of you is related to him. Thanks for asking! :D

Feel free to ask anymore questions about the story :)

11. BrakeCrake

BrakeCrake Donator

[Sample Text]
    [Something nice]
    [A hug]

12. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I'm terribly sorry once again due to the long amount of time between chapters. :(

@Elfon (Elisa)
    @SandyTheDog (Sandy)
    @CaptainJackValdy (Captain Jack)
    @BrakeCrake (Brake)
    @Kryokin (Kry)
    @TwageTomato (Twage)
    @Sven007 (Agent S)
    @BlabDaFish (Blab)
    Enjoy ^-^

Chapter 14 - Sandy The Demon Dog
    Sandy's Perspective:

Pain shuttered throughout my body, making every small move trigger a stab of stress.
    I could hear echoes of fear throughout the cave.
    'Oh god why didn't I defend myself?' I said in my mind with guilt.
    I could feel the darkness corrupt my body. Only a sample of light remained in me.
    I tried to get up to show everyone that I was okay, but when I lifted my head, my body snapped back to the ground.
    I pushed my body on my back to try and relax, but the haunting calls of shadows kept disturbing my mind.
    No one knew I was in pain.
    No one knew I was drowning in the dark.
    All I could hear were gasps and screams. All I could barely see was Elisa's face, still there staring at me.
    I smiled to show her I appreciated her comfort.
    "I knew he was bitten by a demon!" I heard Agent S say.
    "Would he become evil? Would he be corrupted by darkness?" I heard Kry ask, desperate for answers.
    "Oh how would WE know? We don't know the power of the darkness! Only the wicked and corrupted would know." Twage shouted.
    They just kept complaining, abandoning me as pain grew stronger.
    Now my throat seemed to be getting blocked. My breath started to struggle.
    Elisa saw my struggle right away.
    "GUYS! I think Sandy is choking!" Elisa cried.
    It was like the air was made of toxic.
    Everyone surrounded me, panicking and wondering what kind of actions could save me.
    My hearing was fading away, making every word heard get blurrier.
    'Oh god was is happening to me.' I thought while still trying to breathe.
    And like my hearing, my view also started to fade.
    'I'm am I dying... Is the darkness taking over?'
    And those were my final thoughts once my actions were inactive.

Elisa's View:
    He stopped breathing and stopped panicking. Is he dead?
    "Oh my gosh..." I heard Blab gasp.
    "T-Twage! Use a spell to heal him!" Kry commanded.
    "Okay! Umm... Aha! Okay..." Twage concentrated hard.
    His fingers wiggled slowly and carefully, controlling something in his hands.
    Then the palms of his hands formed a living light.
    A magenta flame bloomed.
    It seemed to be fully grown and was ready to be used.
    But right before Twage could release it, Blab spotted something.
    "Sandy is moving! He's awake guys!" Blab cheered.
    Sandy was on his feet with his head down. The brown claw pattern on his fur was noticeable.
    His fur was spiky and no longer soft and fluffy. His claws were so long, perfect for any hunting or attacking.
    Then his eyes opened and they were covering in red textures and an oval pupil.
    "Twage, he does not look right at all! Release the spell!" Agent S commanded.
    "Oh!" Twage gasped, shocking with such a fast and unexpected command.
    The flame in his hand was shot straight towards Sandy.
    But Sandy just jumped to the right, letting the flame hit the wall, making the cave shiver.
    We watched for any rocks that may hit us from the ceiling.
    But while we were distracted, I saw Sandy head towards the exit.
    "Guys! Sandy has left the ca-"
    Giant rocks started to crumble at the entrance.
    I knew we might be stuck in here forever if we didn't escape now.
    I ran towards the exit before anymore rocks could trap us.
    Only the corner of the exit was free. I planned to jump straight through the hole.
    I leaped forward, about to fit through the hole.
    My hand was out... I'm going to be free!
    One last sound echoed through the cave. The echo of the last rock... landing straight on my arm closing the only way to get out.

The rock on my hand was so heavy, feeling like my hand could fall off.
    I cried, letting the others know I was getting harmed.
    I tried to pull my arm out, but the rock was wedging my arm tightly, making the chances of me escaping started to crumble.
    "Agent S, pull her arm out!" Kry demanded.
    Agent S grabbed my arm and tried to pull it, but the pain started to grow when he started to do that.
    "Stop!" I screamed.
    He let go, letting the pain starting to ease.
    "Arg... if only if Sandy didn't move!" Kry grunted.
    "Hey, if a unknown, mysterious flame was about to hit me, I would've moved too!" Twage argued.
    "Maybe we could give up instead of letting the pain drown us for days. Might as well just end this and let everything fade..." Blab suggested.
    "Are you nuts. Heeeell NO! We are not going to surrender to the drown of pain." Kry shouted.
    "I just hate pain, okay?!" Blab shouted.
    "We ALL hate pain. But we have to deal with it." Kry said.
    Agent S examined the rocks and even tried to push one of them to examine it's strength.
    "Their way too strong to push. Twage, your spells wouldn't affect them either. In fact, if we try to destroy them it will make us get buried. So we just have to wait and hope for someone to rescue us." Agent S explained.

We waited hours for anything to help us, but not a single grasp of hope was in sight.
    Hunger was making us weak and tired. Twage even tried to eat some pebbles of rock but he spitted them out due to them being too stale and bland for him.
    "Kry, can we please go to sleep now? My brain could just explode right now." Agent S complained.
    "Fine. But only for a couple of hours. We have to get ready if we hear anything that could help us." Kry said.
    Everyone laid on the ground, but I couldn't since my hand was way up in the corner of the cave.
    Luckily, there was a huge rock behind me so I was able to sit on it and lean my back on the wall.
    I remember Kry's words, so I did try to stay awake in case we hear anything that could help us.
    But I dozed off due to the comfort, and we were all asleep.

My eyes slowly opened. I didn't know how many hours passed.
    I looked around and my arm was terribly sore.
    But my arm was free. It was sitting beside me.
    The entrance was open!
    I was about to let the others know that we can escape, but then I noticed a demon, next to move pushing some rocks.
    I kept quiet, examining what it was doing.
    It turned towards me, and started to waddle forward.
    I pushed my back against the wall as it sniffed me.
    "Brake? Is that you." I whispered.
    It's head shot up and stared at me.
    "Yeah, you are Brake..." I said as I recognized the face.
    "Thanks for pushing those rocks Brake..." I smiled.
    It just tilted its head to the side, letting me chuckle.
    "Arrgg..." I heard Kry grunt.
    Brake's head turned immediately at Kry.
    Kry started to yawn and stretch, creating so much noise.
    Brake was startled and turned around.
    "WAIT!" I cried.
    But he ran straight forward away from me.
    "Dang it..." I whispered.
    "Arrgg... If I have to sleep on this floor again, I'd probably-"
    Kry paused and noticed the entrance of the cave.
    "ELISA you legend!" He cheered.
    "H-Huh?" I gasped.
    "Oh my gosh. GUYS! Get up now. We're getting out of here right now thanks to Elisa!" He kept cheering, waking everyone up.
    "I actually found the ground comfortable... awww goodbye ground." Twage said.
    Everyone got up and stretched then headed out.
    I got up and followed everyone else. Kry seemed to be in such a good mood. In fact, that's probably the first time I've seen him this happy.

"So... what's our next mission?" Agent S questioned.
    "Hmm... I'm not sure." Kry said.
    "Maybe we try and look for Brake?" I suggested.
    "Brake? Oh yeah him... I forgot about him." Twage said.
    "Oh yeah! He came to the cave today and pushed the rocks-"
    "How about we find Sandy?" Twage interrupted.
    "Good idea. Let's go." Kry said.
    "Ummm." Everyone just walked forward ignoring the fact that I existed.
    I sighed and followed them even though I'm pretty sure they had no idea where they were going.

"Hey... I think I know what might happen to Sandy." Agent S said.
    "What do you mean? Like have you seen him as a demon dog before?" Kry questioned.
    "Yes actually..." Agent S answered.
    "I-I remember that he was actually an ally. He wasn't evil at all, but before he couldn't speak." He added.
    "Wasn't evil at all huh? Well why did he abondon us then? Why didn't he help us escape?" Blab asked.
    "I think that your memories restart once you do become a demon. So when he woke up, his memories may has restarted, making us seem like strangers or even enemies." Agent S explained.
    "Well we have to find him as soon as possible. If Demon finds him, he might think that Demon is his ally and mistake us as his enemies. We must make him our ally quickly!" Kry demanded.
    "But exactly where do we look first boss?" Twage questioned.
    "Perhaps the fortress we went to..." Blab suggested.
    "Where Demon and the other Blab is? Now first of all, they'd probably kill us. Second of all, we need to get out of THIS place first in order to get there. So our chances of getting in and out of there alive is probably impossible." Kry explained.
    Suddenly, a zap of pain stabbed me.
    I went on my knees, holding my chest.
    "Elisa? What's going on?" Blab gasped.

Lights kept flashing my view while pain corrupted my body.
    I landed on the ground, shivering and gasping.
    Then, my view faded to darkness.
    "Elisa, your demon blood is finally affecting you!" I heard someone cheer.
    In the distance of the black space, I saw Captain Jack, chuckling.
    He walked forward showing his rotten teeth.
    "Yes... can you feel it?" He started to breathe louder.
    I could feel something, corrupting my body like I was getting filled.
    "The darkness... it's spreading across our bodies, showing that our future will be beyond anything." He said.
    "Captain Jack, what is happening to me right now? Like outside of this?" I questioned.
    He turned towards me and threw his cigar away.
    "Tell you what little girl." He clapped his hand together.
    "Since I think you've been a good little child, I shall let you see and hear what you do whenever you become a demon." He explained.
    "D-Demon?" I gasped.
    "Yes. Right now you are half demon while holding a golden axe. You can't control yourself at all, so right now your trying to kill your friends." Captain Jack explained.
    "W-WHAT?" I screamed.
    "Let me show you."
    The view of him started to fade, and then a new view was shown.
    "ELISA! STOP!" I heard.
    I could see me, attacking my friends...
    I was holding a golden axe, slicing and swinging it trying to harm them.
    Watching this was painful.
    I tried to move, but my body was stuck and I was forced to watch and hear.
    I saw myself whack Kry, making him fall.
    'No!' I said in my mind.
    I could see me prepare for one final attack.
    I tried to move, one more time using all my energy.
    Finally, I was able to move.

I froze in one place, with the axe an inch away from his chest.
    The axe then faded, and I got on my knees.
    "What... What have I done!" I sobbed.
    "You SEE?! The demon blood inside of her is working!"
    I stood up and turned around. Demon stood there with it's hands in the air.
    "Elisa my child. Your journey towards the darkness is complete! You are the darkness!" Demon cheered.
    I turned around. All my friends were on the ground with bruises and cuts.
    I stared at my hands, wondering what I just did.
    "I'm... I'm the darkness...?" I gasped.
    "Yes Elisa! Your dream has come true." Demon laughed.
    My life has now frozen... This can't be...
    "You... you monster..." Kry whispered.

To Be Continued...
    Please leave your support below with many comments, likes and any suggestions.
    And if you want to ask any questions about the story, feel free to ask! However, some questions cannot be answered due to spoiling future chapters.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Zhiqing, Elfon, Kono and 3 others like this.
  13. LadyGaga

LadyGaga The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    I'm luving it.
    (Also, you forgot to credit me =3)

14. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Sorry about that mate xD Sometimes I can be quite forgetful.
    I'll add you now.

Zhiqing, TwageTomato and LadyGaga like this.
  15. mochi

Great chapter!
    If Elisa is the darkness, but Louise is alive, and the other Blab is evil... O dam :3

16. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Oh god...

17. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I have an important announcement to say.
    My friends at school introduced me to this website where you can type stories and it's pretty popular.
    So... yeah. I might quit typing stories on this website and instead type it somewhere else.
    I really want to become an author when I become older, so this maybe be another step forward.
    However, if this story becomes extremely popular, I might continue typing stories here while typing other stories on the other website.
    This hasn't been confirmed yet, but I just wanted to let you guys know. Thanks :)

@Elfon (Elisa)
    @SandyTheDog (Sandy)
    @Kryokin (Kry)
    @TwageTomato (Twage)
    @Sven007 (Agent S)
    @BlabDaFish (Blab)
    Characters Mentioned:
    @BrakeCrake (Brake)
    Enjoy ^-^
    Warning: This chapter contains violence and blood which may not be suited for younger readers. Please read at your own risk. Thank you.

Chapter 15 - I Am The Devil
    Everyone stared at me with mixed emotions.
    Some feel horrified, some feel betrayed. And of course, one of them proud.
    I landed on my knees and stared at my hands that were covered in blood.
    Tears started to flood my face. I ignored the world around me and continued sobbing.
    "I know your all... bemused. But this is for her own good. She can choose whatever path she wants, and this is the path she will follow." I heard Demon explain.
    "Elisa, why did you choose this path! How DARE you betray us! I thought you were the LIGHT!" Kry shouted.
    I stopped sobbing and looked at Kry who was covered in sweat and frustration.
    "L-Light? What made you think I was the light." I questioned.
    "I thought I was able to feel a strong connection between you and the light." He explained.
    "Louise? You mean she has something in common with Louise?" Agent S gasped.
    Kry nodded, but his emotion started to become stiff and frustrated.
    "B-But that doesn't matter anymore! She isn't the light! She is the darkness now! And I don't care whoever the darkness is. Whoever the darkness is must be KILLED."
    Everyone gasped, staring at Kry then looking at me.
    "K-Kill? But Kry, that's a bit-"
    "I DON'T CARE!"
    Kry picked up a sword and charged straight at me.

Twage grabbed his, pulling him back, but Kry pushed out of his arms, resuming his attack.
    He aimed, and was ready to stab my chest.
    But my arm swung forward with a weapon, blocking his attack.
    "W-What the..." I gasped.
    I couldn't control my arm. It had a mind of it's own.
    And I noticed the weapon it was holding... a golden axe.
    I swung the axe straight at his hip, making him fall while blood escaped his clothes.
    "You see! She is the darkness! She shall obey what rules I place!" Demon cheered.
    I turned around with the axe still in my hand.
    Demon then opened a portal using it's rod.
    A purple gate appeared with a pitch black opening inside trying to suck Demon in.
    I took a couple steps back as Demon held it's hand out, offering me to escape with it.
    I tried to let my friends know that I still want to be their friend, but Kry pushed me, making me trip right in front of Demon.
    "It's clear that they don't want you anymore. Come with me and we shall free all the demons on this planet." Demon's words echoed in my head.
    But I still didn't want to come with Demon.
    "I'll never join you even if nobody wants me..." I said with a serious tone.
    Demon's smile dropped. Maybe I should've kept my mouth closed.
    It grabbed my hand. It's strength was too much for me.
    "Guys! Help!" I screamed.
    I was getting closer towards the portal as Demon tried to push me in.
    "GUYS! We should help her!" I heard Blab scream.
    "We can't! Demon is too powerful!" Agent S cried.
    I saw Kry walk away without a word. The rest stared at him with shock.
    My body was right in front of the portal. I felt the breeze inside of it try to push me in.
    One last push from Demon would throw me in.
    "GET AWAY FROM HER!"

I thought it was Twage or Agent S about to rescue me, but they were still standing metres away from me.
    Demon's hand let go of me, making me jump back, away from the portal.
    The portal started to fade, about to close due to time.
    "You filthy animal!" I heard Demon shout.
    I heard a small yelp and Demon rushed into the portal.
    The portal slammed shut and vanished. Demon was gone.
    I turned around to thank whoever helped me, but my eyes couldn't believe who was standing in front of me.
    "I wanted to come back to you master, but the darkness inside of me is making me go crazy. Please still assist me through your journey."
    My mouth was wide open. I knew who was in front of me, but the appearance of it shocked me.
    "Gosh Sandy, what happened to you..." I whispered with fright.
    "A demon bit me... these are the results."
    He seemed a lot more devilish then before back in the cave.
    More blood stood out on his fur and his claws has grown. His fur was a lot more stiff and spikier and his eyes looked even more creepy.
    I realized that the rest of my friends were gone as I looked around.
    "I knew I couldn't go back to Demon due to it's wicked mind. Also, where is your friends?" He questioned.
    "They left me..." I answered.
    "Why?"
    "Because they know I'm the darkness now..." I sighed.
    "The darkness you say? Well... it doesn't really bother me to be honest. I'm starting to turn into the darkness too, so we're in the same boat." He added.
    I was glad that I wasn't alone, but I did feel like I was dying inside.
    I continued to hide that I felt empty.
    "Elisa. Brake is in deep trouble. I saw him before, and it turns out he is about to starve to death due to his poor hunting skills. We may have to help me get food even though it's dangerous. Also another problem." Sandy paused.

"Only half of my blood is contaminated with the bite from a demon, so I can still be able to be your ally. But the appearance and powers of me are covered in darkness due to the affects of the bite. I don't know if my powers are useful or not. Your demon blood is another story. When your being attacked or getting mad, you'll turn into a demon and ignore the world around you and just focus on murdering everything you see. You have to control your anger Elisa, otherwise you may end up like what the Light had to get through." He added.
    I looked at my hand and scrunched up my fist, promising to control my anger.
    "Okay. Where do you think Brake is." I questioned.
    "When I saw him before, I saw someone take him. I'm pretty sure it's Blab who took him, and another fortress around here maybe the location." Sandy explained.
    Another fortress huh? I must say, Demon must be pretty rich to build all these facilities.
    "We must hurry. He could be in real harm. Just follow my lead and excuse me if I'm going too fast."
    Sandy spread his legs out. I was bemused about what he was trying to do.
    Then, something was coming out of his back.
    And before I could figure out what was in his back, two demon wings sprung out of his back.
    I was impressed by his new way of transportation, but his other features about him worry me.
    He jumped in the air and flapped his wings and flew forward.
    I followed him even though his speed was quite difficult to follow.

Kry's View:
    I continued to march ignoring the calls of Agent S, Twage and Blab.
    "Kry! Jeez man, slow down." I heard Agent S call.
    They finally caught up with me, but I still tried to ignore their existence.
    "Kry, how do you know Elisa wanted to be the darkness? What if this was just a mistake." Twage said.
    "Only the most wicked would become the darkness. And due to the trouble she has made, I know she wanted to become the darkness this whole time." I explained as I continued to move.
    "She wasn't THAT evil you know. She just kept making simple mistakes." Blab said her opinion.
    I gave up explaining my opinions and just continued walking in silence.
    "What about Brake? He's still a demon, right?"
    I stopped and did realize that he's still missing.
    "Yeah... what about him." I asked Twage.
    "He maybe too dangerous for us to protect." Twage added.
    "Our mission was to end every demon on this planet. Why? Because when a demon bites someone, they become a demon. So we have to stop the spread of demons." Agent S explained.
    "That is a good point." I wondered out loud.

"Brake's hunting skills are quite poor, quite means he is probably starving right now, and when a demon is starving they try to bite more. So he's probably infecting people right NOW!" Agent S said.
    "B-But he may have important information!" Blab as loud as she can so everyone can hear.
    "We already have enough information for now. I say we should kill him and any other demon that lurks here in Hell and Theo, which will then end the chaos and darkness!" Agent S said proudly.
    "I agree. Raise your hand if you agree!" Twage cheered.
    Agent S and Twage raised their hand.
    "But Kry, there is probably a cure for demons!" Blab cried.
    I had no choice, but I raised my hand as well.
    "Then it's settled. We shall venture forth and find Brake and kill him." Twage commanded.
    "What about Sandy. He's a demon too, right?" Blab questioned.
    "Then I'm afraid we'll have to eliminate him as well..." I sighed.
    An order was an order, and so we marched forward searching for Brake, Sandy or any demon in our sight that may need to be ended.
    "I can sense some demons this way..." Twage whispered.
    He started to walk forward while closing his eyes which was quite impressing.
    We followed his footsteps and noticed some demons in the distance.
    "Our first enemy. Get your weapons guys." I commanded.
    I got my sword and Agent S got his dagger. Blab refused to get a weapon.
    "H-HELP!"

We heard someone in the group of demons.
    We charged forward and attacked the demons.
    The demon I was attacking had one wing while the other was cut in half. It's claws were incredibly sharp and it also had a huge bite mark on the side of it's leg.
    "Time to end your misery..." I whispered while smiling.
    It tried to cut me with it's claws, but I chopped two of it's claws off.
    Black goo slowly escaped, making it hiss.
    It turned and tried to escape, but I stabbed it right before it could run away.
    More black liquid escaped it's back, dripping on my sword.
    I flicked the body away and it fell right into a lava lake.
    After a couple of seconds, some bones floated on the surface on the lake.
    Twage ended the last demon with a flaming orb, letting it burn to the ground.
    "Guys, I found someone!" I heard Blab say.
    We walked towards her and noticed a guy, shivering and covering it's legs.
    "Are you okay?" I asked.
    "I-I don't know! One of those creatures bit me and it really hurts!" It sobbed.
    He revealed his leg, and a couple of bite marks dug into it's skin.

"Whoever gets bitten by a demon may turn into a demon itself. So..."
    "NO! We cannot kill this guy! I am not letting you!" Blab said, jumping in front of the man refusing to let us go towards him.
    "Kry, we agreed to kill every demon on Theo and Hell. If you refuse then more demons may be born." Agent S said.
    Looked at the guy started to make me frustrated. I tried to refuse but if I did, then I'm not following my OWN orders.
    "Fine, we won't..."
    Agent S and Twage looked mad, and Blab moved out of the way, relived.
    But I didn't finish what I was going to say.
    "We don't let him live." I added.
    Twage and Agent S nodded, while Blab looked shocked.
    The guy started to shiver more and tried to shuffle back.
    "Y-Your joking, right? Please say your joking!" He gasped.
    I got my sword out and walked towards him.
    "NOOOOO!"

Blab was sobbing while Twage and Agent S looked down.
    I stayed brave while I stared at the blood, flowing from his body.
    Agent S placed his hand on my shoulder.
    "I know it's hard Kry... but it was the right thing to do, and we must continue doing this to any human biten or becoming a demon" Agent S explained.
    "I know. Let's continue."
    I turned around leaving the body behind while Blab sobbed next to it.
    Twage followed me and we encouraged Blab to follow us.
    "WHY would you do that! He's a human just like all of you!" She shouted.
    "He wasn't going to stay as a human forever. We had to end his misery." Twage explained.
    "B-But that's still so wrong! Your killing who your trying to protect! The light NEVER killed anyone that it was protecting."
    We stopped and turned around, looking at Blab.
    "The light is gone. We don't know who the light is. The Light did kill people, and even killed itself." I explained in a serious voice.
    We then continued walking as Blab stood there, still in shock.

Blab still followed us, but remained in silence.
    She didn't have the same happiness as before. In fact, he emotions were now still and never changing due to our actions.
    "Kry, I can sense many demons in this building, including one that is half demon and half dog." Twage explained.
    A large fortress with maroon bricks stood in our path with many demons near it.
    "Half demon and half dog huh? I know who that is." I said.
    "I can also sense a demon we know in there too. I'm pretty sure it's name starts with a 'B'." Twage added.
    "Well we're going inside and eliminating everything inside. Let's go." I commanded.
    To Be Continued...
    Sorry if this chapter was a bit dark like what happened near the end.
    Remember to leave as much support below with your likes and comments. Every piece of support may encourage me to keep typing stories on this website.

TwageTomato, Zhiqing, Elfon and 5 others like this.
  18. mochi

Great chapter! I love it :3
    So Blab isn't evil? c;

19. Elfon

Elfon KAMEHAMEHA

Cool chapter, Louise!

20. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Special Announcement:
    In my last post, I said I may type stories on another website right after this story has been completed.
    Well that is still possible but it has not been confirmed. But I have decided to create one more story when this one finishes. However, my ideas about the plot of my 10th story are quite slim, so I may need some ideas. Please tell me another ideas about the plot of the upcoming story. If none share any ideas with me, then the 10th story maybe canceled. Thank you :)

@Elfon (Elisa)
    @SandyTheDog (Sandy)
    @Kryokin (Kry)
    @BrakeCrake (Brake)
    @TwageTomato (Twage)
    @Sven007 (Agent S)
    @BlabDaFish (Blab)
    Characters Mentioned:
    @CaptainJackValdy
    And a special, returning character awakens.
    Enjoy ^-^

Chapter 16 - Breaking Brake
    Elisa's Perspective:

Time swept by as soon as the fortress came in our view.
    Sandy landed back on the ground and observed the building.
    "This fortress is just like the other one. It's like we have ascended right back here." I said my opinion.
    "If Demon can teleport demons, then perhaps it can also teleport other things too like facilities." Sandy said.
    There were many demons roaming around the fortress while their slender claws scratched the bricks of the fortress.
    The fortress looked just like the last one. It still had it's maroon bricks and also iron bars used as windows.
    We waited until the demon in front of the entrance crawled away.
    We hurried inside before any demons could encounter us.
    Inside was dark with hardly any light to support our vision. So we had to trust the darkness to lead us.
    We continued further even though it was impossible to tell if we were making progress.
    Suddenly, I heard footsteps from behind me.
    I heard a quick slash and a small scream.
    Then light hurried into my view.
    I saw a demon, burning on the ground with green flames on it, burning the flesh away.
    The flames on it didn't bring much light to see who was at the start of the hallway.
    A sword stabbed right into the demon's back, horrifying me.

The green flames only showed the sword in the demon's back. I couldn't see the identity of the killer.
    But I was too startled to see who killed the demon, and I caught up with Sandy who was a meter away from me.
    "Why were you all the way back there?" Sandy whispered.
    "I saw a demon, but something stabbed it... I couldn't tell who, the light was too faded." I explained.
    "S-Stabbed you say? This seems like an enemy to me. Just run forward. It doesn't matter if we still can't see, just RUN!" He commanded.
    He zoomed forward like a lightning bolt. His speed was incredible, almost as fast as light.
    I tried to run as fast as I could, but his speed made me look like a fool.
    I could hear the footsteps behind me get closer and get faster.
    I immediately picked up the past when I thought the footsteps were right behind me.
    But I bumped right into some low, making me trip.
    "Arg, careful!" I heard Sandy hiss.
    I got up and shook my head.
    I wiped the dust and crumbs off me and tried to see where I was, but it was just me and the dark.
    "GET DOWN!"
    A blast of light gushed in at the corner of my view.
    Something pushed me down on the ground, and I saw the blast of light hit the wall in front of me, letting me see the room for a couple of seconds.
    From what I saw, there was blood and skulls on the ground with also some flesh. It was more freaky then the last fortress.
    I was able to get up and I looked behind me.
    "Someone is definitely trying to burn us. Go and hide." He said.
    I took a couple of steps back until I felt the wall behind me.
    I heard the footsteps come closer, then I heard something flaming.

Another gushing light lighted the area from the hallway.
    Then I noticed the light was heading straight to Sandy.
    "SANDY! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" I gasped.
    He didn't listen and just stood there, staring straight at the light.
    Then, I saw a giant fireball, a meter away from Sandy.
    And when it was about to hit him, he opened his mouth wide, and then BIT the fireball.
    I thought he was crazy, but when he bit the fire, it vanishing into smoke.
    "H-How did you do that?" I gasped with fright.
    He didn't answer and just concentrated on what was in front of him.
    "GET HIM!" I heard someone shout.

I could hear a sword slashing and also fireballs getting launched.
    When the fireball was made, the room was lit for a couple of seconds.
    I saw Sandy, fighting some people.
    I thought Sandy was too weak, but he was dodging, biting and even scratching.
    The light faded, I realised that the power from the demon bite has made him stronger... but perhaps this strength could be turned to the light side.
    Light lit up the room again, then one of them was charging up a fireball. And then it was launched at ME.
    I screamed and tried to grab something to help my protection.
    I felt something beside me that was firm and sharp.
    There wasn't enough time to observe what I was feeling. I grabbed it and held it in front of me.
    The item I was holding was strong against the fire, but the fire was then caught onto the item.
    Turns out, the item I was holding was a wooden planks, and on top of it was a blooming flame, which lit up the room.
    Sandy was still fighting, but I noticed his energy draining away.
    3 people were fighting him.
    I noticed the clothing on them and the faces, until I realised who they were...
    "KRY, AGENT S AND TWAGE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed on top of my lungs, echoing through the room.
    They paused and turned to me, and their eyes widened with surprise.

"Elisa? What are you- ooo... I know why your here." Kry hissed.
    "Your here to serve DEMON!" He added.
    "What? No! We're trying to find Brake! Also, why in the world were you trying to kill Sandy?" I shouted.
    "He's a demon Elisa. And it's our job to end every one of them." Agent S explained.
    "That is so uncool you know! Some of these demons have friends, and families, and lives!"
    I noticed Blab, arriving to the scene out of the hallway.
    "Why did you just stand there then while watching them trying to kill someone who had a family?" I questioned.
    "They said that if I interfered with anything they do, I'd get kicked out and left to be eaten!" She cried.
    I gasped with shock.
    "I thought you were the guardians of the LIGHT! Why are you instead ending lives and even letting people get eaten!" I shouted.
    "The light is GONE!" Twage shouted, making us all silent.
    We all stood there, staring at each other wondering who will speak first.
    "There is no time to complain. We must save Brake until-"
    Some hissing noises stopped what Sandy had to say.
    I heard a door open, and something was crawling out.
    I put the wooden planks with the flame down and observed the creature.
    "Brake!" Sandy gasped with delight.

Brake looked some skinny and weak. His stomach was louder then our voices.
    "Guys, do you have any food?" Sandy gasped.
    We all shook our heads.
    I heard someone, grabbing something sharp.
    I looked at Kry, and he was holding a sword.
    "Kry, what are you doing?" Agent S questioned.
    "We have to kill him." He answered.
    "What? I thought we're trying to save him!" Blab shouted.
    "We agreed to kill every demon, and he is one of them. We must end him so the spread of demons can end." Kry explained.
    "But I KNOW there is a cure! There must be a cure from them!" She screamed.
    He walked forward, still with the sword in his hand.
    Brake was right in front of him. Brake looked blankly at him.
    "Kry... don't." Twage said.
    When Brake saw the sword, he ran straight back straight to a door.
    He banged on it, trying to escape but it was locked.
    He leaned against the wall, horrified.
    "KRY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!" Sandy screamed.
    He ran in front of Brake.
    Kry just punched Sandy out of the way.
    Brake shivered with fear while covering his eyes with his hands.
    The door behind him opened...
    And a sword entered his stomach... but that wasn't Kry's blade.

"NOOOOO!" Sandy screamed.
    Black liquid oozed out of Brake's stomach.
    He landed on his chest while he eyes were left blank.
    "I... I didn't kill him." Kry gasped.
    He looked up, and noticed Demon in front of him.
    Demon kicked Brake's body out of the way and stabbed his rod into the floor.
    "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Sandy screamed.
    "You wanted this. You want every demon to be gone. So I wanted to help." Demon smiled while looking straight at Kry.
    "I... I didn't mean to say..."
    Kry looked so blank and shocked. Perhaps his words in the past were untrue.
    "I knew this was a bad idea!" Blab shouted.
    Sandy sobbed as a he stood close to Brake's as it continued to bleed.
    "Blab!" Demon called.
    Another Blab came out of the door behind it.
    "What is your command." She asked.
    "Kill them." Demon commanded.
    It passed it's rod to Blab who seemed confused.
    "Kill them? But we never talked about-"
    "DO IT!"
    Blab gasped and was startled, accidentally dropping the rod.
    The red gem onto of the rod had a crack in it.
    Demon picked up the rod, not looking too satisfied.
    "Your grandfather would not be impressed." It hissed.

Demon stabbed the end of the rod right at Blab's chest.
    She fell down while the rod was still in her chest.
    "B-Blab..." She called.
    The blab next to Twage gasped.
    "Take... my honor... and carry it forever..."
    And those were her last words.
    "What? You mean she actually wanted to help me?" Blab gasped.
    "It seems like it." Agent S said.
    I noticed that no blood was dripping out of Blab's chest even though it was clear that the rod stabbed straight through her.
    Then a bolt rolled out of her chest, rolling straight to my foot.
    "A bolt? Why would she- Oh..." A click in my mind made the existence of the evil Blab make sense.
    "She was just a robot!" I shouted, as I grabbed the bolt.
    "Ha ha. Good guess. Another, what was I going to do again? Oh yeah..." Demon grabbed the rod and held it in front of itself.
    The gem on top of it was aiming straight at me, and it started to shine.
    Red lightning zapped around it. Oh no...
    "ELISA! MOVE!"
    But it was too late. The lightning from the gem was released, and it was heading straight towards me.
    However, something jumped straight in front of me, deflecting the lightning right back at Demon.
    The lightning shook Demon, making it shout.
    "Arg... you... I have no time for any of you."
    Demon created a portal and rushed straight into it. The portal closed as soon as it entered.
    "You have a lot to learn, children..."

Someone stood there in front of all of us with a ripped cape and red jacket.
    "Who are you?" I questioned.
    "First, we must escape." He said without answering my question.
    I noticed that a window right at the top was broken, perhaps explaining the arrival of him.
    There was also a rope attached right in front of the glass, which made the action of escaping possible.
    We climbed the rope and crawled through the window.
    I was the last to get out and I landed on the ground.
    "I was the master of someone powerful. Someone who shined brighter then the sun, but she has now faded and even tried to kill me. My duty is to train whoever is the next most powerful. And I know that you are the one that is next in line." He pointed straight at me, making the others and I shocked.
    "But exactly who ARE you?" Kry questioned.
    "The one who've been here since the beginning."
    He folded his arms and let out a grin.
    "You see... I'm Undead."

To Be Continued...
    Ladies and gentlemen, @TheUndeadBrave has returned for the 8th time! Please give him a warm welcome!
    And sorry for the... dismissal @BrakeCrake . But it is possible to make you return in future chapters or stories... somehow.
    Remember to leave your comments, likes and suggestions below!