5k Likes TBH/AMA

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Rob, Oct 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    hi everyone!
    just yesterday, I hit 5k likes and I decided, why not make another tbh/ama thread. I also got staff not too long ago and this is a thread celebrating that as well. just a quick heads up, I really do suck at giving people tbh's but I'll be as sincere as I possibly can be. Even if I don't really know you, I'll write about my first opinion on you and I hope I'll make your day so much better!

[​IMG]

Sofie, taylorr, Smogg and 6 others like this.
  2. MeatBoy0

MeatBoy0 Donator

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy0
    My kantola you are da best and anyone who disagrees can fight me. Tbh pls

Rob likes this.
  3. j0sef

j0sef resigned Donator

tbh me daddi

taylorr and Rob like this.
  4. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    ok so tbh, I haven't really talked to you before but we're like best friends. you honestly seem like the chillest person ever and like you're an amazing staff member and I'm so happy you got accepted. we really need to talk sometime soon bc you're my dad.

my main dad. we've only talked a couple of times and that makes me so sad because we've only talked like a couple of times. we also lost our snapchat streak and that makes me sad. we also know now to never let @Smogg be the goalie of our football game and we wouldn't need him on our team anyway :'). we're too good.

Sofie, Smogg, j0sef and 1 other person like this.
  5. Starixty

Starixty Donator

congrats son ❤️❤️
    tbh please!!

who's your favorite artist?

Rob likes this.
  6. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    honestly, I'm so happy you're my mom because you always leave me in the dark whenever I m scared, you never help me with my homework, you threw the dog out the window, like, you're so amazing! you're such an inspiration and i'm so happy we're best friends. we are going to meet up with @PoetryDivided and it's going to be so much fun honestly. we are going to eat so much food and gossip about other people and it's going to be so fun. unce unce. you guys actually need to come over to vermont or something or we can meet up at great escape or something. but anyway, ilysm and idk what I would do without you!

ama: conor maynard

Sofie, Starixty and Disphxrial like this.
  7. TheDiamondPicks

TheDiamondPicks String.format("%d %s", 404, "Title not found") Donator

Minecraft:
    TheDiamondPicks
    Congrats kantola :p, may I have a TBH?

Rob likes this.
  8. Emma

Emma >:) Ex MΟD Donator

TBH ROBOROB ILY

XXX

namename321 and Rob like this.
  9. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Oi, congrats my dude :)
    If I could ask you anything, any specific reason you decided to reapply?
    Also, could I have a tbh?

Rob likes this.
  10. jdjfjcnfnck

jdjfjcnfnck - Donator

Congrats Rob! c:

TBH?

Rob likes this.
  11. Disphxrial

Disphxrial Donator

Minecraft:
    Disphxrial
    Congrats babbie !!!
    May i have a tbh please cause I'm a loser
    AMA: Favorite actor/actress ??

Rob likes this.
  12. dreamvlle

dreamvlle resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    bedazzledblunt
    tbh!!

Nessa and Rob like this.
  13. heroinfather

heroinfather Donator

aaa tbh? also dylan o'brien is hOt saljmlfmkwe

Markend and Rob like this.
  14. Smogg

Smogg ex-m.o.d Donator

stealing my gif boii :'(
    congrats tbh plss :0

Sofie and Rob like this.
  15. taylorr

taylorr ex md+ Donator

tbh <333 congratss c:

Sofie and Rob like this.
  16. questionmark

questionmark Donator

tbh?

Rob likes this.
  17. meemo

meemo the forgetful Donator

Minecraft:
    AlmightyWIKI
    Tbh? Also congratulations person I don't know! xD
    Maybe youre someone I know but name changed?

Rob likes this.
  18. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    I think you're a really amazing staff member and you're doing an amazing job rn. I highly respect you bc you were also my 100th follower and that was a pretty big goal for me so I would love to thank you again for that. Anyway, we've never really talked before and I think it would be amazing to be friends with you. c:

ILYSM MEEMAW! We haven't talked in such a long time and that makes me so mad bc our conversations about crappy memes were amazing and like, ugh it was so much fun. I also really wanna start a snapchat streak with you and it's gonna go on forever. I'm also so happy for you for getting helper again and I was crying when you got it like ahhh. ily

hihi Smg. okay so, we've never really talked before but you honestly seem so chill and I want to be friends with you so badly. I honestly would have never guessed for you to apply for some weird reason, I don't really know. I would love to talk to you some time and I really want to get to you know a little bit more c:

ama: I also reapplied because at first, I was really afraid of being demoted since I was going to be gone for so long during the summer and I just got nervous lol but, now I'm back. <o/

I wanted to be your friend for so long omg you don't even know like, you're my dad. You just seemed like someone who could make friends easily and I was jealous of everyone who was your friend because I never thought I was gonna be one of those people since I'm a nervous wreck. I hope we talk more soon (':

my hands are starting to hurt. I love you so much like I also don't know what I would do without you because you are always there to support me and like you're amazing. We've had our ups and downs but we eventually got over that and now we're like the best babbies on the block. I'M CRYING. We also really need to meet like I said in Star's tbh because that would be amazing and we would run through fields of hotdogs all day.

ama: me

I've seen you around sometimes and you just seem so cool and aesthetic like, woah man. I've haven't talked to you before but I would honestly love to be your friend and I really hope we can talk some time. hmu c:

ugh you're so amazing and ilysm best friend. RIGHT DYLAN IS SO HOT I CAN'TTTTTTT. but anyway, we've actually never talked before and we just randomly met like, oh wow hey there fella and just like that we were friends. I don't remember the whole story to how we became friends but you are just so amazing and positive and I love you so much for that and thanks for playing osu! with me whenever I'm alone because you're just that amazing.

you're the hottest dad I know and I need to meet you so badly like, heck. OK, DYLAN is my dad and that wink was made just for you. I also don't remember how we became friends but look at us now. I can always come to you whenever I need help with something and we can talk about anything without feeling awkward, sometimes. I'm always gonna be here for you boi!

I WAS SO SAD WHEN YOU RESIGNED because you were just so amazing and I wanted to be staff friends with you again and like, I miss you so much. We haven't talked in such a long time and we need to start a snapchat streak again. I can always come to you whenever I need help and I respect you so much you don't even know. You're so amazing and kind and everyone needs to love you. <333

I've heard so much about you and you seem like a pretty nice person to be friends with you. I believe we have possibly talked a couple of times but for some reason I don't remember the last time we actually had a conversation. We're even in the same group chat and we don't even acknowledge each other whatsoever and I would love to become better friends with you!

My original name was Kantola on the forums but people call me lame Rob (':. Anyway, your profile picture is so cute and your name totally matches the cuteness and I literally can'tttttt. I might be mixing this part up but I really like your art/drawings and I'm so jealous of your special talents you don't even know. I really hope we can talk sometime soon because I would love to become better friends with you.

Emma, Sofie, Disphxrial and 8 others like this.
  19. meemo

meemo the forgetful Donator

Minecraft:
    AlmightyWIKI
    <-- has no friends.
    I am triggered you intentionally added that word to trigger me how dare you #exposed.

Rob likes this.
  20. momand

momand ex-god Donator

congrats roberto!! c:
    may i have a tbh??

Rob likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.