Total Drama Pasabogg Island Episode 12. "Redemption!"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by RealTDITyler, Aug 13, 2015.

1. RealTDITyler

RealTDITyler Will you love me after all the mistakes I've made?

Minecraft:
    TeamTyler
    Last time on Total Drama,
    Chris and Chef turned into zombies and attacked the cast. Harold won immunity when he made a cure. Geoff got medicaly evacuated, Dawn quit and Scott got voted off. What will happen this time on Total Drama?

*CONFESSIONAL*

Bridgette: "Thanks Leshawna for pushing Geoff into the oven! He was a big jerk!"

Trent: "Wow. Triple elimination? I never thought it would ever happen!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

Heather, Amy and Courtney gathered at the dock.
    "Alright! We made Final 10!" cheered Amy.
    "Lets hope we can make Final 3!" replied Heather.
    "Who should be our next target?" asked Courtney.
    "Probably Harold!" replied Heather, "nobody likes him and he won immunity last time!"
    "Harold it is!" agreed Amy.

*CONFESSIONAL*

Amy: "How much longer until Final 3? I mean, it CANNOT be that far away! Unless stupid Chris brings a stupid debuter!

*END CONFESSIONAL*

"Attention Campers!" announced Chris, "I am giving you the day off! I am going to talk to our 4 jury members today who got eliminated in the last 2 episodes!"

Chris and Chef went on a small boat ride to the Jury island.

*1 Week Earlier*

Owen had just been dropped from the Helicopter.
    "Yes! I am not in the air anymore!" he cried, "I feel bad that I didn't get far but at least I made the merge! For the 4th time! I wonder who will join me!"
    Just then Scott, Geoff and Dawn came up to Owen.
    "Wow!" cried Owen, "what happened with you guys?"
    "I quit," said Dawn.
    "Medical evacuation because Leshawna nearly fucking killed me!" yelled Geoff.
    "Got voted off," said Scott.
    "Triple elimination?" cried Owen, "Wow! But on the bright side we get to have a better island then the losers who didn't make merge! It is right next to us if we want to go visit them!"
    "You won't be just yet Owen!" announced Chris, "I am interviewing you all! I will get you to honest answers about the cast who is currently remaining. Owen you are first!"

*CONFESSIONAL*

Owen: "I really hate Heather, Courtney and Amy. They are just evil. Cody and Trent are my friends and I hope they are in the final 2! Lindsay you are another one of my friends. I was annoyed at first when you debuted but you deserved to be here! You deserve to win! Zoey, the only Generation 2 person remaining. you are doing so well for the 3rd time in a row! Bridgette, you honestly did not deserve to return! You are amazing, but now the merge got too big. So the only people I actually hate are Amy, Courtney and Heather!"

Geoff: "Bridgette, I dumped you because I didn't deserve you. Honestly get over it already! Amy, I personally do not like you because of how you treat your sister. I hope you die in a hole! Courtney I really see you as a big threat. But you do deserve to win however! I am rooting for you! Trent and Cody you 2 are just amazing! Harold you fucking dweeb how did you win the debut contest? Same to you Lindsay! Leshawna deserves to win and I hope she beats the crap out of Heather! Zoey you came 3rd in your first season and 2nd in your second season. I think you personally might be eliminated early. Sorry but it is the truth.

Scott: "I'm just going to say this! Whoever voted me off, is a fucking idiot! Seriously! I hate most of you anyway. Only Amy and Trent deserve the win!"

Dawn: "I am sorry I quit but the stress of the show got to me. Leshawna, Trent, Cody, Harold, Zoey and Bridgette are all amazing people and they all deserve to win. Amy you were so cruel to Samey. Courtney you are a threat but it would be cool to see you win! Heather, I have no comments for you since I don't want to be brutally honest."

*END CONFESSIONAL*

"Thank you!" announced Chris, "now we may visit the Non-Jury."

Everyone came to the Non-Jury island.
    Duncan, Sugar, Sky, Lighting, Shaun, Mike, Dave and Samey were sitting around a small table.
    "Attention!" announced Chris, "you will all compete in a challenge. Whoever wins gets to choose who will make the Final 9. I will announce it later! We will now go to Pasabogg Island where we will host our Redemption Challenge!"

*At Pasabogg Isand*

"Of course we were going to make the Final 10!" moaned Amy, "this is just too easy!"
    "Don't jinx it!" yelled Heather.
    "We can still make final 3!" cheered Courtney.
    "Stop jinxing it," said Heather.

Harold Trent and Cody were sitting in the cabin.
    "We are the only males left!" Harold pointed out, "we need to stick together!"
    "That is so true!" replied Cody.
    "Lets vote off Heather!" suggested Trent.

"Campers please come to the dock for a surprise!" announced Chris.
    Everyone went to the dock. They were shocked to find Chris and the previously eliminated campers on the dock.
    "Scott!" cried Amy running up to hug him.
    "Amy!" cried Scott.
    "Well this is interesting. What is happening now? Are you all returning?" asked Courtney.
    "Yeah-NO" announced Chris, "the eliminated cast will be doing a challenge! Whoever wins the challenge chooses who is eliminated! The jury will not be competing since they vote who they want to win in the finale. This means Duncan, Sky, Sugar, Lightning, Shaun, Mike, Dave and Samey will be competing this episode. You final 10 and the jury will be watching these campers race around the island!"
    "Really?" moaned Owen, "I'm too fat to run!"
    "There are 4 checkpoints where each jury member will stand. They will ask a question. If you get it right you get to move on to the next challenge. If you get it wrong you are out of the race!" announced Chris, "go!"

*CONFESSIONAL*

Sky: "Dave cost me my million! If only he was in the final 10 then I would eliminate him!"

Sugar: "Zoey is going DOWN!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

Everyone raced to the first checkpoint that had Owen on it.
    "Question!" announced Owen, "do you like KFC?"
    Everyone wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to Owen.
    "Sky, Shaun and Lightning cannot move on! Everyone else can!" announced Owen. The others ran off really fast.

*CONFESSIONAL*

Sky: "I swear this question was rigged!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

The remaining challenged campers met Geoff at the second checkpoint.
    "Question: Who was the first eliminated this season?"
    Everyone gave Geoff a piece of paper with the answer.
    "Duncan, Samey and Mike can move on!" announced Geoff as the campers ran to the third checkpoint.

"Why was Amy eliminated in TDPI?" asked Scott.
    "Because I cheated her out of the million!" cried Samey.

"Samey gets to pick who is eliminated!" announced Chris.

*CONFESSIONAL*

Samey: "The only reason Amy is NOT getting eliminated is because she will have to share her wins with me and our family. She can stay I guess."

Amy: "I am fucking dead!"

*END CONFESSIONAL*

Everyone met at the campfire.
    "I choose to eliminate Courtney!" announced Samey.
    "Courtney is eliminated!" announced Chris.
    "WHAT?" cried Courtney.
    The jury and non-jury wen back to their loser islands.

What will hapen next time on Total Drama Pasabogg Island?