Story Characters.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Shadow_Folf, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Well, I don't know why, but for some reason, I am in the mood for making stories. Fictional ones of course. It may have an easter egg from here to there (Try to find it when I make the stories, I will alert if there is an easter egg and how many.), so yeah. Anyways, this is not an accept/deny thing. This is for everyone. You all get to be in a story. This is all you need to do, so I know your general story character.

This will go under the Creation section of the forums (As usual) and I will tag each and every one of you that want to be a part of this story. Of course it will not be all at once, but I promise to include each and every one of you in time. Of course though, you can get creative and have something inhumane in your personality.

Also note that this is like a CHAPTER STORY. Almost like a book.
    I will keep posting on the same thread, even if it ends up bumping, but I heard that that is perfectly fine. PM me if it isn't.

CURRENT THEME:
    *EDIT* Thinking of that now. Will edit later.

Story name (Does not have to be real, just any):
    Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one):
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality):
    Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here):
    Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story):
    Story Gender:
    Anything else you want to add:

That is literally all. Here is MY character information.

Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Shadow.

Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one): 17.

Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): A dark person. Has no mercy when attacking back, if attacked first. Shows little to no emotion. Has a somewhat deep voice. I am a SoulKeeper and am able to take the soul of one and keep them as if they were of my own. Has a fear of females and cannot look at anyone eye to eye unless they are close to him. Is technically a "Ghost." Meaning everything solid or can be touched by the human hand can go straight through me.

Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here): 5'11 in height. Has a tanned skin, originally more yellow. Has black hair and Darkened red to black eyes.

Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): A black and neon green short sleeved jacket. (Sort of like my minecraft skin.) along with a matching black and neon green pair of shorts, separated by a belt. Wears reading glasses as well. Has a necklace that has a red string and a jade crystal in the shape of a dragon. Also wears a black and blue G-Shock watch. Wears black Nike air maxes and white sport socks. (You know, short ones.)

Story Gender: Male.

Anything else you want to add: I always have a scythe with me. Normally sheathed and attached to my back. (Sort of like swords if you know what I mean.) Another thing, on the other side, he has a sword with a black blade with black and red striped handle on his back as well, being in the same position as the scythe except inverted.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    Chickenbits_ likes this.
  2. Fawn

Fawn as if

Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Leila (I really love this name x3)
    Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one): 16
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): shy, polite, a bit quiet, smart, creative, coward, but can be tough sometimes.
    Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here): brownish blonde (like my skin) long hair (reaches my hips) purple eyes, pretty tall, thin, pale.
    Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): white hoodie, with purple short sleeved shirt under it. Jeans shorts, and white doll shoes.
    Anything else you want to add: nupe

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  3. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

I really like being included in stories because I like to know what happens to my character and the characters it works with.
    Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Sera.

Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one): 15.

Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): Serious , smart, shy, strong, suspisous, and sarcastic... sometimes obsesses over the Beatles in private.

Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here): Has purple eyes, brown hair with purple bangs, 5"6, awkward looking kid. A light tan skin... you know... like the Mexican-American tan. Also has this "liverpudlian" speak. Only has this Mexican accent when worried.

Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): Wears black fedora, a band tee with a black coat above it (like the one George wore in the Ticket To Ride music video), black pants, black converse.

Anything else you want to add: I carry a white backpack around with me, in the backpack... there are 4 Beatle plushies, all of my Beatle albums, a laptop, 4 usbs, 4 notebooks, 4 sketchpads, and 9 pencils. I also carry around a purse that has the image of the Abbey Road album, in the purse there is a knife, a pencil sharpener, two erasers, 4 razors, a shuriken, earbuds, and a phone.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    Shadow_Folf likes this.
  4. _MadisonBarks

_MadisonBarks THAT furry Donator

Too late tonight.
    Will edit post tomorrow.
    *reserves space*

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  5. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Gooby cus idk...can't think of any name
    Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one): 14
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): Sarcastic, absent minded, outgoing, oblivious at times, randomly sings music at awkward times, twisted sense of humor, enjoys punk music, always has earbuds in.
    Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here): Uhh 5'7,black hair, emo hair (because emo hair is rad) , pale
    Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): punk rock tee, black jeans, convers, beanie, earbuds
    Story gender: Male
    Anything else you want to add: uhhh...nop

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  6. Chickenbits_

Chickenbits_ I love Tea.

Minecraft:
    Chickenbits_
    Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Nick (Sweg)
    Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one): 15.
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): Likes to joke around, sometimes maybe TOO much. Is very friendly in general, although sometimes he can get a little sensitive. Has a very vivid personality. Likes to have fun but doesn't like to be insulted.
    Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here): Has deep blue eyes, dirty blonde hair with a slight silver streak. Is slightly tanned.
    Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): Wears a roughed up white baseball cap, that is sometimes turned around. Wears a ripped sweater that has the 'Monster' logo on it. Wears biege jeans (If you don't know what biege is, It is basically light caramel colour) and black high tops. I sometimes have one earbud in my ear, and if so, I am listening to Coldplay.
    Anything else you want to add: I carry around a white knapsack, one that Only has one arm strap and I also have my phone on my back pocket, that can transform into a small, deadly blade. :D

~Chicken

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  7. CrazyIcicle

CrazyIcicle

CURRENT THEME:

Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Grandpa Iroh
    Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one): 71
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): Old, wise, great at technology, horrible at driving, can speak Japanese & English
    Ethnicity: Japanese
    Facial features: Small eyes(not trying to be racist), white beard, normal weight
    Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): Likes to change colors of robes, here are the color of his robes: white,dark green, maroon
    Anything else you want to add: He will not speak japanese if asked, and his favorite drink is hot cocoa.

8. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

I will start writing the story around 6 PM EST tomorrow. (I am sort of busy tomorrow, but I really want to start and possibly/most likely finish tomorrow.)

Chickenbits_ likes this.
  9. Soupbased

Soupbased Donator

Minecraft:
    Soupbased
    Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Jo
    Story age (Does not have be your age, just a reasonable one): 8
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): Young, childish. Easily amused and sometimes an annoyance. Usually clumsy.
    Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here): Pacific-Islander; Preferably from the Philippines. Black hair and brown eyes. Average weight. Height is 4'1
    Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): Wears hand-me-downs from older siblings as tops (polos usually) and overly used denim jeans, each with loose threads and lightly tattered. For shoes he wears blue sandals.
    Anything else you want to add: Carrying around his stuffed polar bear named Cloud.

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  10. Mango2Go

Mango2Go

THE MATRIX

Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Neo
    Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one): 22
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): badd-as*
    Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here): bad-as* and fine dawg
    Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): a suit
    idk am I getting this movie right?

11. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Story* Not movie. Maybe if I can get my friend to animate some things then maybe, just maybe. But do you mind explaining a little bit better? Oh yes, I added something to the format just as a clarification.

I can't tell if you are a boy or girl based on this description, tell me when you decided so I can add you next chapter (Chapter two.)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  12. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Demon
    Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one): 17
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): Same personality as Kirito, sort of obsessed with fire.
    Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here): What Kirito looks like in SAO.
    Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): Isn't it obvious? Kirito's clothes in SAO.
    Story Gender: Male
    Anything else you want to add: Pyro is love, Pyro is life. I also want to wield the Master Sword and Kirito's Sword, Elucidator.
    EDIT: As a secondary weapon, I want to have Pyro's flare gun, The Scorch Shot.

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  13. Xadidax

Xadidax Willy the 2nd

Minecraft:
    xadidax
    Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Adam
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): Nice, smart, strong and clumsy
    5''6 In height, has a good luck and short hair
    What you want to wear in the story): Jeans and a blue hoodie (like ikr its soooooooooo qt) Couldn't think of anything else
    Story Gender:
    Male
    Can I have this ability that lets me communicate with the dead spirits? thanks c:

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  14. KittyGoddess16

KittyGoddess16 The Goddess of Kittens

Story name: Kitty
    Story age:
    Story personality: Twisted, Very shady, Clever, Prefers to be alone.
    Story looks: Short black and red hair, very pale, dark brown eyes.
    What I want to wear in the story: A black hoodie and ripped up shorts
    Story gender: Female
    Anything else: She is a psychic and is able to read minds. She is able to use dark magic although only when she's mad.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
    Shadow_Folf likes this.
  15. adjustingingredients

adjustingingredients (◐‿◑) Donator

Minecraft:
    cakpoadoadwndwadw
    Name: Chris
    Personality: Loner, prefers to be alone
    Looks: Black, emo hair. Dark blue eyes
    Clothes: Leather jacket, jeans
    Anything Else: He is skilled with a bow, and he uses 2 knives.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    Shadow_Folf likes this.
  16. JackplaysMC

JackplaysMC

Minecraft:
    FrxstGamer
    Story name (Does not have to be real, just any):
    Jack

Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality):
    Funny, friendly, phobia of jump scare, clumsy at a certain time, can understand japanese language

159 cm height, brownish hair, brown eyes

Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story):
    blue T'shirt and a black short sleeve jacket with hoodie

Story Gender:
    Male

I want my character to have a butterfly knife everywhere he goes ( don't ask why ) and I would like my character to have the ability to hear people voice from a far distance. Oh I almost forgot, my character will have amnesia at a certain time and will recover his memories after few minutes

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    Shadow_Folf likes this.
  17. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

I will work on Chapter one of this story around 8 PM EST today and include as many people possible, as I already finished the prologue, featuring the main party, for now at least.

18. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    Story name (Does not have to be real, just any): Jordan
    Story age (Does not have to be your age, just a reasonable one): 15
    Story personality (Does not have to be your real personality): Pretty much average, good grades in school, has some friends feels his life is too mundane. Likes to speak sarcastically from time to time.
    Story looks (What you look like, not in reality, just here): You know my mc skin
    Story clothes (What you want to wear in the story): blue hoodie or t shirt
    Story Gender: male

Shadow_Folf likes this.
  19. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

I am guessing you are just you Mcc? As in similar to the rp convo (that we haven't touched) or is this something different?

20. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    Similar, just less heroic, and "protagonists always find a way"-like

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.