Machinimas.

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Ashley_Blake, May 8, 2015.

1. Ashley_Blake

Ashley_Blake __Nocturn__ #FiringSquad Donator

Minecraft:
    __Nocturn__
    Hi Mr/Mrs Reader. For a while now I've been recording videos just for fun, for the hell of it. I'm continuing to do so, but I want a bit for variety. So I'm (hopefully) going to be stringing together some Minecraft Machinimas. But, I need people's help with this. So I'm opening this thread to see who'd be willing.
    The way to do this would be for your comments to be posted in a similar form to if you were making a Staff Application. You don't have to include "Other comments" or age or slightly personal details if you don't wish to. However I would want to know your time-zone, how mature you are, how responsible you are and how trustworthy you are. You'd also either need to have a Skype or Teamspeak account. If you get accepted you can PM me your skype name.

First, actors. Every Machinima needs actors. You'd need to be professional and responsible enough (at least during recording). All actors must be willing to wear any and all skins supplied to them, unless they can create a better one of their own.*

Second, builders. People will be needed who can build well (Since I'm pretty shite at it) and be fine with just doing that, being behind the scenes almost. You may be asked to partake in some acting as well.
    *That same rules applies to builders doing some acting.

Currently, three of the Machinimas in draft format have need of a minimum of 10-12 actors; but there are more slots open. If you have no interest in applying for a position (Don't mean to make it sound like a job interview XD but oh well) but you want to comment, please put a {~} at the beginning or end. Anyway, thanks for reading this :)

2. SellZy

SellZy Donator

Minecraft:
    SellZy
    I've already asked you on skype, and you accepted it. So I'll just add what I would like to be.
    I'd like to be an actor, and sometimes a builder if there's a possibility, because I'm pretty good at building, but I'd love to help with acting too.
    You already know my personal skype, teamspeak, age, et cetera.
    Thank you for accepting me. =)

Ashley_Blake likes this.
  3. Ninjafoya

Ninjafoya

Ooh, this looks fun! c:
    Okay so, I'd also like to apply for both (if that's possible.)
    I'm willing to wear any skins, (I frequently change my skins anyways so it doesn't matter,) and I also enjoy building a lot.
    I don't mind being either.
    You already have lots of information about me, we have contact on ts and Skype, but if you need anything else, please feel free to message me. :P

Ashley_Blake likes this.
  4. momand

momand ex-god Donator

I'm willing to do any machinima (If the time is reasonable).
    You can contact me on Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.
    I have /d p on the server, other disguises, and can change my skin if you wish.
    You know a lot about me, as we talk frequently and are in calls together frequently as well.

Ashley_Blake likes this.
  5. Warden

Warden Donator

[​IMG]
    What don't you know about me c:
    If you need me, then you can always message me :)

PhantomStar and Ashley_Blake like this.
  6. Harold

Harold Donator

Minecraft:
    Kungfu241/_Kungfu
    Well, you don't know me well and I don't know you well
    But still, I'm mature enough, willing to change skins, and I'm responsible
    I have Teamspeak and Skype but if it's not absolutely necessary I'd prefer to keep it private
    I'd like to be an actor if that isn't clear xD
    And timezone: GMT

Ashley_Blake likes this.
  7. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    Well, I don't know you too well, I've seen you a few times on TS but thats about it. but this whole thing sounds like a great experience.
    I'm not the most mature person on earth, but I've acted in a few Machinimas before, In which I've had to change my skin many times.
    I have ts, Which I've recently become really active on.
    My timezone is CST. (Central standard time)
    And i am active, but that kind of depends. like on Saturday, i might be going on a bike ride at a certain time of day. and on the weekends, theres school of course.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    Ashley_Blake likes this.
  8. Ashley_Blake

Minecraft:
    __Nocturn__
    Just to clarify for you guys, both people who have commented and yet to comment, you can keep personal details completely private if you wish. If you have Teamspeak downloaded, that'll do just fine so you don't necessarily require skype.
    Plus, if you're accepted I will contact you via PM on the forums (Most likely) and will also notify you of when I'm planning on recording Machinimas.

Harold, Ninjafoya and Emeritus_IV like this.
  9. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    Alright, thanks for the info noc c:

10. ItsPacers

ItsPacers Well-Known-Member Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    Ign: xPacersMC

Timezone: Eastern.

Why do you want to be in: I want to be in cause I have never been in one before. I have seen them and they are really cool. I would hope to be in one. It would be cool talking to you. I know we had our differences in the past but this is the future. I do have TS. I am able to change skins

11. MrDecryption

MrDecryption Retired [Faction] player

I'd be happy to help to help you in a Machinima. I've been working on detailed and good builds. I've been building a lot lately and I could show you something I've been working on for the past month on creative. Now, aside to that I'm mature, during important or serious time, but I may sometimes go off and act a little immature or play around during irrelevent times. I have teamspeak downloaded and ready to go if times needs be. In my opinion I'm responsible; I don't usually fail to get the job done.

IGN:
    MrDecryption
    Time Zone: Eastern Time, GMT is Sat, 09 May 2015 01:24:45

-MrDecryption

Ashley_Blake likes this.
  12. TheDiamondPicks

TheDiamondPicks String.format("%d %s", 404, "Title not found") Donator

Minecraft:
    TheDiamondPicks
    Is voice required?

13. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Mayu_Rika likes this.
  14. Ashley_Blake

Minecraft:
    __Nocturn__
    Doesn't have to be. If you have a Teamspeak, you could join the recording channels but leave your microphone muted and just chat normally.

TheDiamondPicks likes this.
  15. OfficerDeadly

OfficerDeadly Donator

Minecraft:
    OfficerDeadly
    I would love to be a actor too.I have been in many plays in our school and did it perfectly with wirh my friends.One time I played as a woman for the play.Tbh I think that I am trustworthy and responaible enough when I need to be.Btw Xcel can answer how trustworthy I am .
    IGN :_Mehmet
    Timezone:EET (GMT+2)

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  16. TheHolyRobber

TheHolyRobber Donator

I'd be glad to help.

You can PM me for my Skype; my IGN is WordPress and my timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

I'm fairly active, but sometimes I will be taking a bike ride or doing something other than using the computer.

17. RadeonX

RadeonX 闇はどこにでもあります。 Donator

<---- Actor/Builder. <3

Katy_, Ashley_Blake and SellZy like this.
  18. CakeSquid

CakeSquid Top 16 Ranked in Spleef Donator

Minecraft:
    Cake_Squid
    Why not? I would love to help build the scenery and backgrounds/buildings. If you want, I can show you some of my builds. ;)

19. Deleted

Deleted Donator

Sure why not. I don't mind what I have to do.

Katy_, Ninjafoya and Ashley_Blake like this.
  20. TheDiamondPicks

TheDiamondPicks String.format("%d %s", 404, "Title not found") Donator

Minecraft:
    TheDiamondPicks
    I would like to my timezone is GMT +12 and I would be willing to do acting (I can also do a small amount of building). I don't mind changing skins or anything.