[Fanfiction] Total Drama Chase For The Case [Information]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by RealTDITyler, Mar 10, 2016.

1. RealTDITyler

RealTDITyler Will you love me after all the mistakes I've made?

Minecraft:
    TeamTyler
    Chris gets banned from hosting another show, so Chef starts his own show. It's a Spin Off of Total Drama. 15 campers are invited to a brand new island, in a brand new location. These campers are all newbies. At every elimination the first person to do the challenge will win a prize. The person who finishes last or does the worst will be automatically eliminated, and thrown off a cliff.

Cast: (Left to Right)
    [​IMG]
    Coby - A slightly shoter guy, Coby actually looks strong. He's not the strongest, and signed up to win the money for his mother's operation.
    Darryl - A friendly guy who is confident in everything he does, Darryl signed up to win the money. He wanted to donate half the prize to his favorite Charity and keep the other half for his family.
    Bruce - A strong guy who cares about his looks and strength, Bruce will do anything to win.
    Tristan - Tristan is a sporty dude. He is really popular, strong and some people say good looking. He's not the smartest unfortunately.
    Jeremy - Jeremy is fairly rude sometimes, and fairly nice sometimes. He is an unpredictable person at times.
    James - A gay guy who is confident in most things and has many beliefs. He believes everyone is equal and signed up to prove that.
    Theo - Theo considers himself good looking. He signed up to win, and possibly get a girlfriend.
    Hannah - A young energetic girl, Hannah signed up to try cool-down from her first break-up. She's not quite over it, but hopes to be one day.
    Rosegold - Some people consider her as a whore, some as a friend, but Rosegold will do anything to win, although she doesn't like participating much.
    Chrystal - A sneaky devious brat, Chrystal is basically "Heather 6.0" and will sabotage others if needed.
    Rebecca - A slightly larger girl who wants to prove her worth to everyone at her school. Rebecca was bullied at school for her size, so she signed up to prove that size doesn't matter.
    Darcy - Darcy is a wild card. Not much is known about her, apart from her natural beauty.
    Marissa - Marissa is the kind who always jumps on the band wagons. She isn't herself, everyone considers her a fake.
    Joanna - Joanna is a sweet religious girl who cares about everyone. She wants to make friends and prove to everyone that they are beautiful in their own way. She also loves fashion.
    Abby - Abby is one of the youngest contestants, besides Dwayne Junior, to sign up for Total Drama. At the age of 14, she wants to prove she's strong, despite being weak. She's not one to mess around with. She's more than just a pretty face.

15th. Abby - Episode 1.
    14th./13th. Theo/Chrystal - Episode 2.
    12th. Bruce - Episode 3.
    11th.
    10th.
    9th.
    8th.
    7th.
    6th.
    5th.
    4th.
    3rd.
    2nd.
    1st.

All OC's belong to their original owners, I do not own any of them.

Episodes:
    http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/total-drama-chase-for-the-case-episode-1-boobies-pg-13.88468/
    http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/total-drama-chase-for-the-case-episode-2-gay-hater.88545/
    http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/total-drama-chase-for-the-case-episode-3-bye-felicia-pg.88588/

Simply comment down below #____ to support the person you are rooting for!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Smg likes this.
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    #Darryl
    I like that he wants to donate some of his money to charity, and keep the rest for his family, not just himself.

How often are you going to update this?

3. RealTDITyler

RealTDITyler Will you love me after all the mistakes I've made?

Minecraft:
    TeamTyler
    I have 2 episodes out so far. I'd appreciate it if you replied so I don't have to double post next time to bump this with the latest update.