Your life on the server

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by JULTAR1000, Jan 25, 2014.

1. JULTAR1000

JULTAR1000

so what was your first day like on the server??
    did you ever think you would stay this long???
    did you ever have those akward moments when potato was not around XD
    did you ever get banned??
    did you ever do something wiered to make everyone laugh (i'm sure _HUBBLE_ renembers)

post your life on the server below
    THIS IS NOT A FORMAT ITS JUST AN EGGSAMPLE

safoya299 likes this.
  2. bunniesunday

bunniesunday

My first day?? Lol...I didn't even know what to do and I ran around spawn. I thought the Minigames Area were for Donators only O_O (I joined on Christmas 2012 btw)

Definitely I would stay that long, cause JH is my favourite server, and so is WynnCraft, Army's Server (Techarion), and some more I forgot .-. I also met many awesome people like you guys here c: (I also never left any servers before.)

Quite a number of awkward moments...too many, actually :L

Nope. But once I requested a 1-second ban from Magical just for fun XD

I can do some weird stuff when I'm bored...once when I was talking with Marco and this creepy dude came on and started asking me for my Skype (i dont have one anyways). I was ignoring that dude and talking with Marco then my /r glitched and it showed the WHOLE message including /r (e.g. [Donator]bunniesunday: /r blablabla this is glitched). I was raging (kinda) and Marco started laughing. The creepy Skype dude thought I was talking to him (via /msg) and kept messaging me about Skype but stopped a few minutes later.

3. JoeyBACONBacon

JoeyBACONBacon Fig Newton

Minecraft:
    JoeyoftheBacons
    My first day was interesting. I joined the lobby thinking that you couldn't join any games that didn't have a portal...

I've never actually left a server, so I don't even think about that.

I was banned for 2 days for advertising a fake server... "123.456.789:101112"

Well, back in the old spleef lobby (where there was sun), I did the "Awesome dance" for Pastel which was just randomly jumping, punching and spinning.

lots of weird stuff....

4. Doctah

Doctah

My first day was fun. I was noobish back then, so I didn't know a lot of things, and my skin was Herobrine, and I thought I could fool people. I was wrong xD

I never left a server, like Joey said, so I don't think about leaving servers.

I was never banned actually..... (Tobi's a good boy xD)

A lot of moments of awkwardness........ (meh awkward silence from long ago, :P)

I built my faction base *too fat* as many people claimed. (my friend still makes fun of me for it xD)

5. PyromancerMagic

PyromancerMagic Donator

so what was your first day like on the server: Meh, not that bad, really. I never talked to anyone, no one ever talked to me...though trying to figure out how factions worked was a pain in the ass XD

did you ever think you would stay this long: On my first few weeks, yes. The community was nice. But recently, i'm surprised i'm even here anymore >_>

did you ever have those awkward moments when potato was not around: We all had those moments at some time...yes, we all have. Anyone who posted they never had on is a dirty lying...yea XD

did you ever get banned:
    TBH, yes. Everyone pretty much knows this, so its old news...I think. Once for abusing the announcer when I was new (Thank you, premium dude, who told everyone how to do it -_-) and again for stealing a head.

did you ever do something wiered to make everyone laugh: Yup. Still do...hehe...

6. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    So what was your first day like on the server?? Uh, well, I was sorta new to servers, and so I didn't talk. I went straight to skyblock and yea. This was back when there was only 1 skyblock, not 3.
    Did you ever think you would stay this long??? Um, actually no. I thought I would go back to hive and mcorigins. I guess I have stayed for all the friends I have made, and continue to make.
    Did you ever have those awkward moments when potato was not around? Not really. If anytime I feel awkward, is when I am on ts alone.
    Did you ever get banned?? Ahahah, no. Kicked, for language related things, but that's it.
    Did you ever do something weird to make everyone laugh? I have a certain nickname....
    I use it for my pet's name. I used this nickname in build it when playing with RocWolf and he just cracked up. ;3

7. ItsCreeper5484

ItsCreeper5484 #BestDuck

Minecraft:
    Creeper5484
    So what was your first day on the server like: It was normal. I built in creative. The only thing that was different was that I didn't have a rank
    Did you ever think you would stay this long: Yes, I was planning on staying .___.
    Did you have those awkward moments: When saul1337 called me a talking creeper and the whole server laughed at me.
    Did you ever get banned: Ill admit it, once, for impersonating, that was back when I was a non-rank so.....yea
    Ever made the whole server laugh: No, im boring

Heatdude Da Waffle likes this.
  8. lpsprincess

lpsprincess SHINee <3

What was your first day like on the server?: It was ages ago so i can't even remember
    Did you ever think you would stay this long?: No,i started playing at the time when my favorite server was around but then that server shut down so i started playing a bit more often & got sorta addicted.
    Did you ever have those awkward moments when potato was not around: No

Did you ever do something weird to make everyone laugh: Don't think so,i only started doing weird dances when my friend's friend did it. Did you ever get banned: I've been very close a few times but no i haven't been banned (Sry the layout is wierd)

9. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    What was your first day like: I got online and tried to convince WhatTheHai that I had donated $100.... I was a noob and I was bearly 13, so please don't kill me :D I also made the faction FartArmy, which later became EnderFarts and then CrackAdict.
    Did you think you would stay this long: No, to tell the truth. And I kinda didn't. I took about a year break from the server, during which the revamp of the ranks happened, survival closed, and every singal server in the universe became a minigame server. Oh, DWG forgot me. But most people remember me. Darn you DWG.
    Did you ever have awkward moments: Yes. The entire time I have ever been online.
    Did you ever do something weird to make people laugh: Yes, I was me. My derpy, wt****ing self.
    Did you ever get banned: Ehm, yes.... Hai once banned me for a week for hacking, which I had done. Still, I hadn't done much multiplayer up until J&H, and I was stupid, so yeah.

10. Fawn

Fawn as if

First day: I joined the server when I was still a newbie, so everyone pointed and laughed at me. ofc. I started playing minigames, and I raged all day because I always lost in paintball.
    did you ever think you would stay this long: No, I thought it'll be one of these server I come on for only one day and will never come back, but I played another day, and another day, and the day after, untill I was addicted.
    did you ever have those akward moments when potato was not around: Remember that I tolld you I was a newbie? so I came into parkour, and I didn't know how to sprint. I literally spent 3 hours trying to make the first jump... everyone stared at me and after something like 10 minutes someone came up to me and was like "you know double tap w is to sprint right?"...
    did you ever do something weird to made everyone laugh: nein, I was never a funny person T.T well, I was but no one laughed from my jokes...

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  11. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Admin | Builds Things Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    I think you're funny... :D

12. Fawn

Fawn as if

;D

13. Snowwyy

Snowwyy Veteran member - Galladepow

Minecraft:
    GalladePow
    wht was your first day like on the server??
    (Joined the 27/12/2012) Really fun but a bit confusing xD I ran around spawn a lot (specially around the huge christmas tree), attempted countless times to do the small and kinda pointless parkour at spawn and also saw Bob_MarleyXD flying around :D
    did you ever think you would stay this long???
    Idk, probably yeah. I just kinda kept connecting every day having fun :3
    did you ever have those akward moments when potato was not around XD
    I don't really remember any specific awkward moments, except that one day when I was in ts with jerry and harry and others then some newbz got in the call and spammed the sh_t out of it. xP
    did you ever get banned??
    Yup, I did X-ray in survival when I joined (still apologize for being so noobish back then) and got banned after accidently picking spicy's diamond in the ground during a gala then lost my connection and when I came back I was banned. :/
    did you ever do something wiered to make everyone laugh
    Hell yeah I did xD It was 12PM for me and came into the server with minechat. Finn and others were constructing the gala and I let them pour lava over me or just kill me. Apperently Minechat kinda makes u god mode and we were all like: "Wtfff he isn't dying D:"

14. Jmoz123

Jmoz123

what was your first day like: I played survival games with my friend on the old map candy land. I joined in august i think
    did you think you would stay this long?: at first I didn't but when I went to spleef and met everyone I knew I would be staying for a long long time :>
    awkward moments?: a lot, trust me a lot and they all took place in spleef x3
    did you ever get banned?: yeah I advertised a fake ip.. lol im so smart
    did you ever do something that made everyone laugh?: I did my homework for once.

15. cookiefonster

cookiefonster Formerly known as WikiRigbyDude

Minecraft:
    (gave account to little sister)
    1. I just kinda derped around spawn with no idea how the server worked.

2. Don't remember

3. Having the forum name EpicButterWolf

4. nope

5. idk

16. _HUBBLE_

_HUBBLE_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _HUBBLE_
    First day on the server I joined NASA :3 (it was a faction) and I was derping around as always
    I never thoguht I would stay on the server this long.
    I had awkard moments...especially with you...thing you did to me haunt me in my sleep.
    ONCE I GOT BANNED for 10 seconds
    ''Becuse I asked for it''
    yes I did a lot of weird things...

17. kklm225

kklm225

well my first day on the server was really cool cause i had never known about jerry and harry till my friend told me about them and showed me their server, i immediately joined a faction (forgot which one) and then just played.
    to be honest, no, i was gonna leave later last year but i changed my mind, and i'm glad i did.
    yes, loads, i was more crazier back then and i'm still crazy now.
    no, not yet...
    not that i can remember XD.

18. smeghead333

smeghead333

Minecraft:
    smeghead333
    On my first day on the server I pretty much just derped around in the SG arenas and lobby trying to befriend people.

I honestly didn't think I'd stay this long, as a few months back on the old forums I had an "I'm Leaving" thread. I came back though :P

If Potato and I were to meet, the resulting derpiness would create a black hole that would destroy the universe.

A few months after I joined I was wrongly banned for x-raying. The reason I joined these forums at all was to make a ban appeal. I say wrongly banned because I swear to God and upon the vase of ashes that is my grandmother's grave that I did not do any such thing. I still harbor a certain rage that nobody believed my appeal...let's move on.

I guess the weirdest thing that made people laugh that I did was hosting quizzes before survival went down. I have some good memories doing that...:D

19. Crazybone5000

Crazybone5000

My first day on this server i went to spleef and met the most amazing people.

I didnt think i would, butb then i met my freinds SuperLachy Lse Pinklabrador Jmoz123 Katy Apex Hzelo Lolpre and many more.

The most awkward moment was when i raged at lolpre for nothing <3

I have never got banned

I guess the funniest thing was when i said i will save you in sg to my freind and then i was going to jump on him and i died from fall damage <3 LOL :1

20. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    • so what was your first day like on the server?? I think it was really really boring...
    • did you ever think you would stay this long??? No...
    • did you ever have those akward moments when potato was not around XD No
    • did you ever get banned?? Tons of times because players reported me for abusing glitches... lol
    • did you ever do something wiered to make everyone laugh yes