wtf feedback please

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by tothemoon, Dec 29, 2022.

1. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

How do you deal with the realization of something? Knowing that factually, that is what exists and that is the reality? Even when it is hard to handle?

Serious answers only

2. retirednow

retirednow I'll be back sometimes to check in :) Donator

Dealing with the defined stages of grief has always helped me process difficult information. How quickly that processing happens depends on the circumstances.

tothemoon likes this.
  3. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I'm going through something where I'm having to deal with a lot of realizations. Probably the biggest thing I've had to deal with in my entire life. Some times I take it day by day. Other days it's moment by moment. If you need to talk my DMs are always open.

Snakehammer19 and tothemoon like this.
  4. Snakehammer19

Snakehammer19 An Adult with Mediocre Talents Donator

Minecraft:
    Lyricismly
    Usually when it comes to big realizations or just general ones, I never really have a healthy method of "dealing" with it. Sometimes, I can just understand somethings and accept it for what it is and other times it is too much for me. It's not easy to forget either due to how there could be random reminders in the back of my head or reminders from other people.
    I always try to distract myself with something to do to take my mind away or completely isolate myself from others until otherwise due to that realization.
    I would try talking to someone about it, but I never know if they will respond back, understand, if its too much for them and I end up putting them in similar situation to myself, if they are busy, if I say or do something bad that makes them drop the entire thing, or if I am a burden to them. Reaching out is not something I can do easily.

tothemoon and t3mptr3s like this.
  5. Saul1337

Saul1337

Let go, or be dragged.

ItsJerry, retirednow and tothemoon like this.