Other Games Victoria 2!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by KaiserVenom, Jun 19, 2016.

?

Would you consider this a game worth getting?

1. Yes.

50.0%
  2. No.

25.0%
  3. Yes, depending on the price.

25.0%
  4. No, because I do not feel like spending money.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other. (Please reply to thread)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    Introduction!
    As some of you may already know, I am a history buff who enjoys maps, politics, and wars throughout history! (and if you did not know that, well you do now)

Keeping that in mind, rather recently I stumbled upon a game which I find very interesting, and makes me long for a computer even more than I already do!

So what is this game about and how is it played Venom?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg

Let me introduce you to the game Victoria 2!
    It puts you in control of a country, and the goal is to ensure your countries survival, forming alliances with other nations, managing and maintaining a steady economy, while trying to keep other counties off your back in the process! And the game is also on Steam for any of you guys wondering!

What does the game look like?
    image.png
    This is what the game looks like, and since I love geography, I thought that some of you guys would love it too! In the game, you can play as one of the two hundred counties I am showing you above!
    This includes nations that have yet to be formed, (The CSA, the Soviet Union, Canada, and the German Empire to name a few) so you have even more interesting opinions to choose from!
    Basically, your goal is as a country (adding to the statements above) is to build up your empire, acquire land through various ways, and keeping your country off the bad-boy limit while trying to fend off your enemies, and avoiding war with the Great Powers of 1836!
    image.jpeg
    This is someone playing as the Netherlands, which was the eleventh most powerful nation at the time, and through (a lot of) time you can turn little Netherlands into something much more!
    Even though it is difficult to acquire new states, once you have taken a few, either diplomatically or by force, it becomes easier because of your military might and your economy.

image.jpeg
    All of that is the Netherlands, and do not forget that land in this game is extremely difficult to acquire, but if you are good enough, your country, even as small as the Netherlands, could become #1.
    All it takes is a bit of time, and strategy!

My thoughts on the game:
    While I have never played it as all of you could imagine, I have already began to love it as zi have sifted though countless hours of watching let's-play series on YouTube, and I can say without a doubt that the game is worth buying, if you are interested in this kind of stuff.
    But back on topic, the game for me seems like an awesome strategy game and maintaining its originality for its kind. What I enjoy most is that the game can never be the same, each games means a totally different experience, even when you play as the same country.
    It even includes multiplayer, which people can go against each other, or play co-op.

So my rating of this game would be...

10/10 V.G.N.

Glass likes this.