Unban all.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JQcking, Jun 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    Idk but I think everyone should be unbanned, I think It's a good time to do it, why?

#1, With everything happening around the world, minecraft could be a good break from it, took take you're mind of things, and might be banned from J&H, And don't like any server.

#2, Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, no matter what, every human Isn't right, and I dont feel like someone being 'Blacklisted' Or 'Perm banned' Is really fair.

I know this Is a random suggestion, But just think about It, any recent punishment could be worse being off the things going on around the world, maybe If you wanna be unbanned you have too pay a small fee (for blacklisted players) like maybe $5, The server would make a good profit.

This would bring a lot more players too the server, and get the server popular again, I'm pretty sure I seen a chart where MC Is coming back, So an un ban all would make the server look better with maybe 200+ players on, and new players would see the server isn't dead.

Everyone stay safe in these tough times ;)

~JQcking

Sir_Matigames_YT likes this.
  2. JQcking

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    Oh where was It, xD

3. IronBqnsUIron

IronBqnsUIron Donator

I agree But I also disagree. I disagree because most of the turks hack and they will keep on hacking but if they were to urban them they should make them like swear they won't hack any more but if they do they should get blacklisted or perm banned because that was there second chance like you said.

4. JQcking

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    I mean, If they are hacking, They're most likely gonna get banned again, And should be blacklisted for fooling the staff team, Tbh, the staff team has steped up and been onto hackers straight away.

Good point.

5. Soso

Soso Thanks for reporting! /c Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    Completely disagree. The staff team would be overwhelmed with hacker reports. The server would become a war zone. What if blacklisted people are unbanned? Pedophiles and ip hackers will literally end the server. Strongly disagree

6. Recopied

Recopied Donator

I think unban is okay, but should not unblacklist anyone, blacklists should stay.

the only reason im supporting this is because the server is in desperate need for players and this may make players return who cheated and wish to return and not cheat.

there is staff here for a reason, yes it will be harder to deal with but will give them more stuff to do also cant handle it? get more staff

BLACKLISTED PLAYERS SHOULD REMAIN BLACKLISTED

Sir_Matigames_YT and SrSinon like this.
  7. JQcking

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    True, maybe the blacklisted have too stay blacklisted, but another way is setting the amount for them too pay higher, like $150 so they ain’t just wasting money too come back and hack

8. Soso

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange

Blacklisted cannot buy unbans. They can appeal but even if that's excepted they have to buy an unban

SrSinon likes this.
  9. JQcking

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    I’m suggesting they should be able too but have to pay more based on what they did.

10. odpc

odpc

I agree

11. Soso

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    They are blacklisted so they can be completely removed and not even have an opportunity to buy out of the blacklist

12. Pugnata

Pugnata Pug the Pug Donator

Minecraft:
    Pugnata
    Disagreed, you don't get a ban for nothing, there is a good reason behind it. I understand that some people want an escape, but there are plenty of other servers where people can go. If they saw the ijah server as an escape, they would have respected the rules.

People change, that is right, but there are a ton more players who just don't care if they hack and just keep going until it gets noticed. If they get unbanned, the amount of players who 1: come back after an unban, 2: follow the rules and 3: them staying for longer than a week, is incredibly small

This is not a solution to make the server more popular again. No one wants to play on a server where suddenly all the previous banned people are hacking again.

Starixty, ZakMuir, Soso and 2 others like this.
  13. 195O

195O Donator

I don't think everyone should be unbanned because it's too risky.

I agree that permanent punishments don't make sense though, because it's never too late to change yourself and become a better person. However, permanent bans don't give people a change to redeem themselves.

SrSinon likes this.
  14. SrSinon

SrSinon Sociopath Donator

Minecraft:
    SrSinon
    Disagreed, blacklisted players are absolutely unforgiven. If he/she did something bad enough to be blacklisted, he/she should not be present on the server.

I think, there should be a limit to purchasing "unban" too. We should have the right to buy one time. Also forgiveness may be given in some periods considering the reason for the ban, except blacklists.

Alperen_ likes this.
  15. Trevor

Trevor Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    Trrevor
    there was an unban all like 2 years ago

ItsJerry and SrSinon like this.
  16. SrSinon

Minecraft:
    SrSinon
    Yeah, only for those who are permanently banned, not for blacklisted.

Trevor likes this.
  17. Username

Username Donator

The last time this suggestion was made, it got denied with a big fat no - keep in mind this was just asking to unban everyone, not even to unblacklist everyone.
    You don't know but you think? This isn't just some small suggestion you're making here. You're asking for players who are banned and even blacklisted, to be given a second chance despite some of the horrible things they've done which you yourself don't even know about. When I was a staff member I saw why certain individuals were permanently banned, and more specifically blacklisted. I can tell you this much - they're blacklisted and not wanted back for very good reasons.
    Not only is this an invalid reason for literal pedophiles to be allowed back, but it isn't even a guaranteed way of getting more players on the server. At the end of the day it will do the opposite of benefiting the server and community which could lead to more people not wanting to play.
    How do you know it's going to bring players back? Even if it did, do we want these players back? Some of the things people do to get banned involve pedophile behavior, IP leaking, DDoSing, Doxing etc. In my opinion people who've done some of these things aren't worthy of being given another chance. Although, people who've done some of those things do actually get second chances sometimes when they appeal.

As for people who've done less severe things, they most likely aren't blacklisted for it. However even if they are blacklisted for it (for example repeated toxic behavior), they've already been given numerous chances. People who are simply banned, have the option to buy an unban. Personally I like this system because someone is less likely to get themselves banned again after spending $20. Some people may continuously dump $20 into getting unbanned every two seconds, but if they do they usually end up with a blacklist for getting banned too many times.

TL;DR: If someone can't play on the server by buying an unban or appealing, they deserve to stay banned because of the things they've done. Another ban-wipe is unnecessary, we already had one not even two years ago. Chaos will ensue if blacklisted and permanently banned players are all unbanned again.

Trevor likes this.
  18. oakie

oakie Donator

i might come back to this thread, but i just want to point out that mineplex did this and still hasn't recovered, so if we WERE to do this, take an example

apparently they already did one but i can't be certain, if anyone wants to link me to any evidence this happened please do

Soso likes this.
  19. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

This happened a while back, and factions became near unplayable. Like half the server was hacking and it was trash

Username, SrSinon and Trevor like this.
  20. SrSinon

Minecraft:
    SrSinon
    Those who are banned from the hacking are looking for ways not to get caught instead of being a better player and most of them found a way to not be banned. I don't think this can be avoided but they can make the situation better, maybe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.