1. ANumber2Pencil

ANumber2Pencil Resigned ______________________________________ Donator

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    Rules for this thread:
    - Before you continue reading/posting on this thread please make sure to follow all these rules so we can have a simple discussion on current events in america. This is not a drama thread, this is not a thread you should use to hate on others people's beliefs. You should use this thread to express your opinions or question other peoples opinions however you should not be bashing anyone for their ideals. Of course all server rules apply to this thread, and breaking any rule may result in a punishment. Please be kind to one another and respect other's opinions.

(If this thread get out of control at any point, it will be locked)

Anyways on with the topic of this thread, I was wondering after Trump has been serving in office for almost 7 months now what do you guys think about his policies? (Please do comment on his actual personality or who he is as a person). He has made some major changes in these past months, Pulling out of the Paris agreement, Withdrawing from TTP, and his Travel Ban, just to name a few. So with all these new policies he has created what do you think of his job so far? Do you agree with some parts, and if so which ones. (or vise versa)

Again please keep this debate civil.

2. PapaPickle

PapaPickle Donator

Minecraft:
    PapaPickle
    Some good ones, some bad ones, but he's thicc so it's all good.

Cookie4livez and vipa like this.
  3. LizzieRa17

LizzieRa17

Minecraft:
    LizzieRa17
    Well, we're all still alive.

andrewswift likes this.
  4. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

Agree with some, disagree with others, but I don't really hate the guy. It's unfortunate how the media does actually actively try to make a monster out of him; he's not a Hitler, Stalin, or Kim Jon Un. I really dislike organizations that are against him, like BLM or Antifa, because of the things they've done to slander conservatives.

Emeritus_IV and PopeUrbanII like this.
  5. MemeDreamTeam

MemeDreamTeam Stingy

Minecraft:
    Sorry I don't play anymore
    one thing i know is that his hands are tiny

6. Roviaa

Roviaa

Minecraft:
    Roviaa
    I agree for the death sentence for rapists (and I think paedophiles but I can't remember) because they deserve it. However I very strongly disagree with most things he has done, especially the rules on transgender people being a soldier. There are also things I really hate, like him mocking a disabled person, as a member of my family is disabled and I have worked with disabled children for work experience and volunteering with my friends etc. There is nothing wrong with disabled people, and they are all human beings. I do know that Trump supporters can be nice as there are people on Instagram who I have talked to that just happen to be a trump supporter, and someone's political beliefs doesn't make them as a person.

andrewswift, Phoenix, Odilon and 3 others like this.
  7. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

Well I think he's a joke :/
    And I'm also very against most of his policies especially backing out of the Paris agreement! That was just insane to me

andrewswift, Roviaa, Phoenix and 2 others like this.
  8. noahnoobfax

noahnoobfax Donator

I am for 90% of the things he is for, however there are some things I am against.
    His administration is against abortion and weed even though I support those.
    Hes also against net neutrality.

Other than that he's done a fantastic job!

Syrian and vipa like this.
  9. Witha

Witha Mandy 11.28.21 <3 Donator

Minecraft:
    Witha
    Get ready Im about to be lablled for my opinion because its not everyone elses

I can honestly back up almost any of his decisions but before you hate me ask me why.

noahnoobfax, PopeUrbanII and Roviaa like this.
  10. Roviaa

Roviaa

Minecraft:
    Roviaa
    I'm not going to ask because I want to state all the reasons why I disagree, but I've never met a person who is willing to explain why they support most of his decisions. I would just like to know. :)

11. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

I'm up for a mini-debate. What's your reasoning of his ban of transgender people in the army?

TheMint likes this.
  12. Witha

Minecraft:
    Witha
    Actually thats something I don't 100 % afree on but I do agree that if they don't pass the physical and mental tests they shouldn't be permitted in the army.

Well the reason I can agree with his decisions because there is logic behind each decision he isnt blindly doing them.

13. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

Debatable :P

andrewswift likes this.
  14. PopeUrbanII

PopeUrbanII deus vult Donator

Minecraft:
    ComradeMessiah
    TRIGGER WARNING, IF YOU ARE OFFENDED EASILY, KEEP SCROLLING

Trump stands for some great things (America first, tighter border security, banning refugees from certain countries, etc). However, he executes them poorly. There is too much drama going on in the white house right now. If Trump continues to fuck up and make us look bad, I highly doubt there will be a conservative president for 50 years, that will destroy the country. Just look at cities that have been under democratic control for a very long time. Chicago & Detroit for example.

I hate the two party system. I am not Republican. I am conservative. Elections should not be dictated by political organizations. Trump needs to get his shit together, espiecially with the ever growing threat of North Korea. I don't agree with striking them first. Back when Russia was a huge threat to the USA, there was plans to strike Russia first, those plans never went through and nuculear war did not happen. So I think this could roll out the same way. However, North Korea is way more insane than Russia, so a nuculear strike is much more likely. Instead of trying to provoke Kimmy the fatty even more, Trump should start working on things that could easily stop a warhead from hitting the U.S. We already have anti-missile systems, but we should perfect those and expand on to those.

As for the transgender service member controversy, well, it's fucking stupid. Yes, this is an issue, but the economy and potential war are much bigger issues. Trump needs to cut the shit and focus on the big things right now, and the little things later. I do not want this thread to turn into a mass flame war so I will not state my opinion on the transgender military service issue.

The trump administration has def been in touch with Russia. But let's be real here, Trump is probably not Putin's bitch/puppet and Russia didn't "hack" the election. I don't see any possible way the election could have gotten hacked. Honestly, I think it is good how how Trump and Putin get along for the most part. I hate communism and most things Russia stands for, but I don't know about you, but I would rather have two huge nuculear powers be friends than enemies. Under a Clinton administration, it is obvious Russian tentions would have increased.

Jit, noahnoobfax, vipa and 1 other person like this.
  15. ANumber2Pencil

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    Pulling out of the Paris Agreement? Can't see really any good reason for that, but maybe you do so im just wondering if you support that.

andrewswift likes this.
  16. Witha

Minecraft:
    Witha
    There was a reason the paris agreement was an extra document that was just that a document and no actual result to help the earth or anything.

Had the Paris agreement actually been doing some good stuff for the world I would have been against it.

noahnoobfax likes this.
  17. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    I used to be a liberal at the beginning of 2016, but after I did a lot of research, I changed my perspectives.

I just think it's a bit disappointing the way it's impossible to voice your opinion on certain topics without getting flamed or people trying to shove their opinions down your throat. For example, if you don't support LGBT, you're immediately marked as prejudice toward trans genders and gays. It just seems like conservatives aren't allowed to voice their opinion any more.

I 100% support Trump on a lot of things he does. Yes, he does have his rough edges. I disagree with some of the unnecessary or unprofessional things he does, such as making jokes at the wrong time or when he was using his social media as a means to discriminate Hillary Clinton rather than rally his supporters.

I trust that Trump will support the USA when it needs him the most. It's not that I'm prejudice against Muslims, LGBT or anything, I am a Muslim myself. I just think that our priorities shouldn't be toward LGBT or these social justice movements when we have North Korea threatening nuclear war.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  18. ANumber2Pencil

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    I wouldn't say it was "just an extra document" because it was much more than your average document. The Paris Agreement is the most inclusive global agreement on climate change, ever created. It was signed by 195 nations, as the only countries not in it are Syria and Nicaragua (soon to be the United States). The agreement was made as a starting point, not an end goal. Sure it could be a lot tougher but it was a way to bring all the nations together and accept the fact that climate change is a real threat to all human life on earth. It is a disappointment to see such a powerful nation like the United States pull away from an important milestone, as it should be the one help leading the charge. By Trump pulling the US out of it, he puts our country at the same level as Syria and Nicaragua.

Gooby likes this.
  19. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

Nicaragua didn't agree cause they thought the accords weren't strict enough, just wanted to point that out.

20. Witha

Minecraft:
    Witha

Well you kinda just said it was just an agreement that Climate change is real and our biggest threat. When Trump and me personally think nuclear war could kill us first.