Tips for Making Money Fast on Hardcore Factions

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nickel341, Apr 19, 2014.

?

Were these tips helpful?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. Not really

66.7%
  1. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    Here are some tips for making a lot of money and making it fast on factions:
    -Sell lots of gold ingots: They aren't too hard to get if you mine a lot and they sell very well.
    -Sell potatoes/carrots: Many players may have big farms of potatoes and/or carrots. Even though it's only $1 per carrot or potato, they all add up if you have a lot.
    -Sell other minerals such as redstone or emeralds. Depending on how much you mine, they aren't very hard to obtain. With redstone you can get a lot easily and they sell for a fair price that could make you lots and lots of money depending on how much you have.

Well that's about it and I hope these tips helped you! If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reply below! Thanks! -Nickel341

2. SLVSHPANDA

SLVSHPANDA Custom Title Donator

Minecraft:
    DiviXion
    Firstly, these tips aren't that bad but the only problem I have is the very first one.

With Gold Ingots, you use them to make Golden Apples (Gapples & Opples). Selling them won't help you at all but give you money. Overall, it's pretty stupid if you sell Gold Ingots unless you can spawn them in.

Secondly, the text colour is painful. Please change it to black or something that doesn't shine that bright.

Finally, sell your items you don't need in the /kit starter.

3. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    Yeah you're definitely right about the gapples thing. I never really thought of that because normally I don't save gold for them. I apologize for the text color issue, I just really like that color lol.