Thoughts on the Juice WRLD album?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Ramen_, Jul 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ramen_

Ramen_ Ramen Donator

Minecraft:
    NeedMoreRamen
    Feel free to leave your thoughts, opinions, favorite songs, or any other messages about Juice or the album.

To me, Juice was an inspirational figure in my life. His music impacted my life, and it got me through some of my darkest times. I was devastated when I woke up on December 8th, 2019 and found my favorite artist of all time dead. Thankfully, his label and management team haven't milked his name for money. They stayed true to what Jarad would've wanted. His legacy is being carried on through artists such as Clever and The Kid LAROI. I miss you Juice. 999 forever.

Trevor and sool like this.
  2. Trevor

Trevor Donator

here's my honest to god opinion:

the ONLY THING I was disappointed about was the fact that ski mask wasn't on any of the songs. they are 2 of my top 3 artists of all time, and they were best friends. I hope when ski drops his album, juice is on at least 3 songs.

my top 5 favorite(no order) were:
    hate the other side
    stay high
    bad energy
    man of the year(gives me graduation vibes fr fr)
    wishing well

the interludes were absolutely phenomenal, and so were the intro and outro

the fact of how everybody featured on the interludes said that juice was a god, or something related to that, was amazing to hear from them.

he probably free styled almost all of it, which is so fucking talented and amazing

every song makes sense, I can relate to a lot of them
    I feel like juice will have more songs to put out then xxx, just based on the fact that x made more hooks, and he needed a lot of features in bad vibes forever because there was barely anything of his left.

every song on this album was thought through

it gave me a death race for love vibe, which is really good

every song felt like it was meant for this album, and not just a bunch of hooks

Kaylyn, Ramen_ and sool like this.