Thank you.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by taylorr, May 12, 2016.

1. taylorr

taylorr ex md+ Donator

Misleading title -- This is just an appreciation thread, no worries.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hi, I just really needed to get my word out and I'm really grateful for anybody who takes the time to read my thread. Also, before I get into it, within the last month or so I've hit 500 posts, 2,000 likes, and 100 followers. Thank you so much, I've never really been a part of a forums like this, and it feels like a huge part of me even if I don't voice my opinions very often. I really can't thank you enough for these milestones.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The other part to this thread was thanking you guys for being so accepting of me, as a member of the community and a staff member. I wasn't very known before I got staff, and I really wanted to prove myself worthy. I hope that I've somewhat achieved that, and I still work on it every single day I can. Of course I have a few special people to thank, but I'm sure you know who you are.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm sure some of you can relate to this; It's such a relief knowing that in more way than not, I always have a safe, happy place to be and that's here with whom I consider the best friends I've ever had. Even with some bumps in the road, everything is still intact and I'm extremely grateful to be where I am today on the server, and with my friends.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So, before this gets too repetitive and cheesy, thank you for everything and please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Maybe I'll do a tbh or ama thread or w/e at 3k because I've never really done that before

nzoslash, nivels, Radii and 16 others like this.
  2. Smogg

Smogg ex-m.o.d Donator

Congratulations on hitting all of your personal milestones. c:

taylorr and cingle like this.
  3. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    Congratulations! You really deserve reaching all of those achievements. You are one of the nicest people I have ever met and you are such an inspiration and I really look up to you. I'm really happy that I can call you my friend! (✿◠‿◠)

maymay, cingle and taylorr like this.
  4. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Congratulations, Tayah! :D

taylorr likes this.
  5. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    You're one of the kindest people I know, so you deserve all of this. You're beautiful and sweet and funny too. Congratulations Tayy!

taylorr likes this.
  6. motocicletar1

motocicletar1 Helper+ | Biker Donator

Minecraft:
    motocicletar1
    Tayayayayayayayayayah!! Gratz :>

taylorr likes this.