Tbh and ama

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Yupac, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    I've been on the server for long enough time to do a tbh and ama, just say "tbh" and I'll give you my thoughts about you and feel free to ask me anything too under this :)

Alsooo I got this idea from @ZakMuir, thanks Zak! <3

ZakMuir, MetroBust and Muted like this.
  2. Davey

Davey Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Dadvey | Dohe
    god not this shit again...

gimme a fat tbh bb

Yupac and samm like this.
  3. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

hit me with an tbh i guess

Yupac likes this.
  4. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    tbh

Yupac likes this.
  5. Muted

Muted <3 Donator

Minecraft:
    PermanentlyMuted
    tbh, pls n ty <3

Yupac likes this.
  6. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    tbh

Yupac likes this.
  7. Yupac

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    We didn't really talk much to each other back in the days, just hi-hello, how are you etc. I always knew you were a cool guy by things I'd heard from others, but when we really started talking and hanging, I realized you're a really good and funny person, a few days ago I was not in the mood and when I talked to you I felt much better, I felt like you single handed made my day the other day. You have a big heart and you're really welcoming in general, you can seem like a guy who trolls a lot, but I love that about you, and I also think that you're a beautiful person with great aspects, for example I can talk to you whenever I want and I would keep that convo for real long.

We have a lot of common interests but the one I really enjoy the most talking about with you is rap, you got a really great taste in music, and we both like a lot of the same rappers, you respect opinions and you're really friendly. We gotta VC more often and watch some movies this week bro. And yeah in general you're a cool guy. Much love legend! <3

You're an awesome person Saber, we used to talk all day long on Discord before, but we don't really talk that much anymore, but I think you're a really good person in general, when I was back to the server in 2020 you were one of the people that welcomed me and talked to me, we both love music very much, even though we don't really listen to the same genres, it was nice introducing you to 2Pac and you showed me some other things that I loved listening to/watching. You also showed me some of your music, and your music was absolutely FANTASTIC :D. I got to see you grow up the past year, and everything you've achieved you deserve it! You should really hmu on Discord some time so we can talk and you can put me on some more music! :)

You're a really intelligent and smart person, whenever I am talking to you which is almost everyday, you know what you're talking about, I really enjoy talking with genuine persons like you and you've teached me more than I learned in school and you keep on teaching me more day to day, you have been like a mom to me and you've always taken care of me and in my bad days you've always helped me through it. I always see you get treated wrong on the server, but one thing I know is that you're a really good and kind person in general, and you give no fucks about what those people think about you. You're an inspiration for everyone, some people just don't see it. I am one of those that look up to you and really have love for you! You've been introducing me to metal these days and you're a really good with music too, talking about music with you is like talking to Micheal Jordan about basketball, you're really good at it! I have big respect for you, keep on being who you are. Sending love! <3

Cory man, you're a great guy, you always make me laugh whenever we are talking and this boosts my motivation and happiness, the first day we became friends was one of my best days, I was really mad and sad over some things, but that day you came to me and randomly started talking to me and I forgot about everything, you and I snap everyday and the snaps you send to me are really cool :). You're a really caring guy and someone that can make someone else laugh whenever you want, you never let someone behind and in general you have a big heart, if you do something wrong you instantly realize it and say sorry to the person you did something wrong to. I feel like we have been talking a bit less lately, but we should definitely talk much more man. You're a really helpful guy and I can never thank you enough for what you've done for me, whenever I see "Your friend PermanentlyMuted has logged on." I instantly smile. You're a person I can talk to about whatever I want, lots of love. Stay positive! <3

Ayeee Sam a.k.a KanyeWestFan420! I remember the first time seeing you in creative around last May I think and you asked me to help you with world edit :D, we didn't really talk much but you seemed like a good and a nice person to me, and I was not wrong, you really got great builds and a great taste in music! Whenever I am building something and ask you for ideas you always come with smart ideas :), you should definitely hmu more and I feel like we could talk for hours bro, we got a lot of common interests and you're one of the most kind persons to me too when I'm on the server, you respect mine and everyone else and I really love talking to you, playing connect4 with you is really hard hahaha, you're very friendly and I love you for who you are. Keep yourself safe much love! <3

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    MetroBust, Davey, samm and 1 other person like this.
  8. samm

samm saint Donator

Minecraft:
    CantBreathe
    kiss me?

yessir!!!! the sand pit parkour i needed the plot cleared with world edit ahaha! def gotta talk more, we got too much to talk about bro youre right, thanks for always playing c4 with me, all the love <3

Yupac likes this.
  9. Muted

Muted <3 Donator

Minecraft:
    PermanentlyMuted
    Yunus my fkn brother, I'll always remember the first day we met, a day I will cherish and never forget :) , and I know I send very cool snaps :cool: And stop sweet talking me ffs <3. And yeah it's been tough going back to school, but uno I always love having convo's w// you :) Uno it will always go both ways, I always appreciate you n everything you've done :). Yee I'm sure your enjoying the spam logging in recently ;) You fkn know the love and I'll always be here 4 you no matter what <3 (p.s will u marry me??????)

Yupac likes this.
  10. Davey

Davey Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Dadvey | Dohe
    god i love u

so, when's movie night and what we watchin

Yupac likes this.
  11. Yupac

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX