TBH/AMA (999 messages)

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Joeyy, May 30, 2017.

1. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Hi all.

"Yep, another staff joining the bandwagon."

Everyone has seen these TBH/AMA threads recently, and I decided to save my chance till I hit 999 messages or 1k messages, and now it's time. So, 3.3k likes later, and 2 years later, here we are.

How it'll work:
    Ask me a TBH/AMA.

Simple as lol
    Just in case people are confused
    TBH = Opinion on person.
    AMA - Ask me anything.

You know the drill, I doubt this will get a response, but hey why not.

Joey.

Mookey likes this.
  2. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    Sneakin_
    Can I have a tbh please? c:

Joeyy likes this.
  3. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    Tbh

Joeyy likes this.
  4. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

TBH? :D

Joeyy likes this.
  5. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    hi tbh now
    thanks love u xx

Joeyy likes this.
  6. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    tbhhh (:

Joeyy likes this.
  7. Joeyy

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Job, dude we don't speak as much anymore, and I could list many reasons why. But you honestly deserve a lot more recognition. You're a real nice guy, and I think we should talk a bit more.
    Bubs
    First off, congratulations on the promotion, and I wanna take the time out to say thanks for all the support you gave me before you came back to the team. You're an awesome guy, and a pleasure to talk to. You know when to say the right thing, and really helpful at times. You definitely know how to start a conversation, and I like that. Hope we can talk more.
    I don't know you as much, but you seem to be very eager to become involved on the forums and server. I've talked to you a couple of times and you seem like a relaxed guy.
    Safa
    I've known you personally for almost 4 months, and you're one of the kindest and unique people I've met on the server. You were an honour to work alongside on the staff team, and it's weird not seeing your name now in certain commands I can't talk about. But yeah, also really good to find another Arctic Monkeys fan lol. Also stop thinking you bullied me all the time lol, I know the difference between harsh banter and genuinely being a dick to someone. To end on a higher note, by unique, I meant you have a sassy-sarcastic tone to you that I really like. (Don't take that as flirting.)
    Capsa
    I don't know you as well as I could, but hey shit happens. You're genuinely a really nice person, and we got to know each other a bit more through Lone, and football. I find you pretty interesting to talk to, and you're often quite relaxed and up for a talk.

(Sorry if my TBH's were same old, I'm not the best at compliments.)

Job_, Contemptible, capsa and 2 others like this.
  8. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    congrats on 1,000 joey

what rank do you hate most

9. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    oh my thats so sweet ahh <333
    thank you omg

10. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    What she said. You know where to find me, Joey. :)

safoya299 likes this.
  11. kedio

kedio Donator

tbh plzzzzz

Joeyy likes this.
  12. PapaPickle

PapaPickle Donator

Minecraft:
    PapaPickle
    tbh even though you barely know me

Joeyy likes this.
  13. Spxm

Spxm Aesthetic Donator

Minecraft:
    Spxm
    If you were stuck in an elevator for a week, what would you have with you ( limit 4 items )

Joeyy likes this.
  14. antibullyranger

antibullyranger ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Donator

Tbh (:

Joeyy likes this.
  15. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    Tbh me joey pls thanks bb

Joeyy likes this.
  16. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

tbhtbhtbh!! owo

Joeyy likes this.
  17. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Tbh me sexy

Joeyy likes this.
  18. Mookey

Mookey OITC Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    Mookey_
    Aight, tbh please <3

sool and Joeyy like this.
  19. Mats

Mats ‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮

Minecraft:
    Mats9799
    tbh

Most and least favourite LFC player?

20. Joeyy

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Son of a bitch tryna make me start a fight. Uhhh, to be honest I don't really have a hatred for any rank, but I'd go for Non-rank .
    "BIASED STAFF DEMOTE AND BNA!!111"
    I think I have encountered you every once in a while on the server. I don't know much about you, but you seem pretty talkative and relaxed, sociable too. Sorry to cut things short.
    I read your IGN, dw bud I know you well off of creative one, you seem to be a hot topic in /all chat when you talk (fancy talk x2) and I've talked to you quite a few times before, you seem like a chilled out guy, didn't know you had a forums account though.
    Uhh, Food. My Phone, A wifi signal, and a television to watch football.
    Oooh Anra don't get too feisty boi.
    You're legit one of the most down to earth guys I know, and I like having conversations with you on farmking, or just poking you on ts with "HeLlO thEMiNt PleASe LeT mE jOin". You're a nice guy, and apart from your reputation as an ex-Mod+, I see why everybody likes you, including myself.
    Nuggie.
    I couldn't call you a close friend, but I'd say we've talked enough to be friends (friendzoned.). It's nice to see we share an interest in amusement rides.(Although you said the rides at your carnival are shit.) and thrills and whatever. You always seem pretty relaxed and know when to say the right thing when we talk, despite making it seem really awkward. I hope I can talk to you a little more often.
    Kimay the Southern Hemisphere bitch himself.
    You're genuinely really nice, and funny. You're helpful when needed if I ask a question about staff things, and when we're not being all professional, we just mess around on TS. Y0u're a pretty cool guy man.
    Okay, let me say for the record that as a Feyenoord fan: Ha.
    But anyways, let's go waaaaay back, we've known each other almost two years, and you're definitely one of the best people I've met on here, from running around calling me "Twat" to fangirling over a fanfiction I made that I kind of regret a little, you've always been very supportive of me and that's something I really like. Sure we've had our fights and whatever, but friends fight. You were a leading figure on my way to getting staff, and that's something pretty special for my standards. I'll let the "Ajax are shit." line slide for now.
    Mookey.
    I haven't talked to you a lot, but you seem to be a pretty kind guy who shares the same type of humor as me, of course it's quite dirty-minded. I know the most fond memory of us talking was when you and Aran (Now dubbed Seagull Dad) starting squawking like birds into @Dest's microphone one time. It may have got on her nerves, but it was downright hilarious to everyone in the TS channel.
    TBH first:
    We get along pretty well, and mostly through both of us being Liverpool fans. You're also quite competitive when it comes to a game of OITC, but apart from that, you're chilled out and nice to talk to. You're not that talkative, but you can really start up a conversation, be it football or any other thing, but it's usually football.

AMA: Favourite Player: Adam Lallana, just because at the first Anfield game I went to, he bagged 2. (Liverpool vs Swansea 2014-15, score was 4-1 to us.)

Least favourite: Ragnar Klavan; He may be expirienced, that's why Klopp bought him, but he's made so many mistakes this year, like Karius. However Loris had quite a late introduction into the team, so I wouldn't pan him so hard.

PapaPickle, Strikyn, kedio and 5 others like this.