Strength

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by saadfinalforever, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    o hi notnos

Sir_Matigames_YT likes this.
  2. saadfinalforever

saadfinalforever

notnospvp is right, too.
    Literally FABORIOUS, who is undeniably the best pvper on the whole server who could 1v25 a whole faction, was pvping with Strength 1 all day today until he realized strength 2 was enabled. And how did he realize? Because he killed someone and picked up strength 2. It just makes no sense whatsoever to try to spice up a menial task like brewing strength 2 potions, who most people would agree is in fact a waste of time (even if it does not take a whole bunch of time). Just people some people like SkyChopper have a faction of 25 people and auto brewers setup does not mean everyone does.

(joke below so please dont ban because im not a bigotry)
    also t3 is a female and biologically, the female species is better than males regarding cooking (or brewing) things (haha jk its just a joke females = males at everything) So, if you do not add strength 2 in shop, that technically makes you a sexist.

Also:
    upload_2020-7-3_20-32-21.png

Cliqi and Sir_Matigames_YT like this.
  3. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Last season, when str 2 wasn't enabled, there was a faction that people constantly complained about because they brewed a ton of potions that you can't buy in shop.

It seems more people are interested in removal of str 2 than adding it in shop. Humorous because of requests to add str 2 and no one commenting about it until after it was added. Guess I'll have to pop into factions later and take a poll.

t3mptr3s likes this.
  4. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    oml first time pvping, str2 is gay.

PLEASE REMOVE.

5. saadfinalforever

saadfinalforever

No JQcking people are actually dying now. That's fun!
    --- Post merged ---
    NO ONE WAS DYING LAST MAP!!

6. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

Hes mad because faborious probably 10v1ed his whole team and killed them in 1 second

saadfinalforever likes this.
  7. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    T3 OP!!!
    --- Post merged ---
    cap!! when i killed faborious (completely out of luck or he may have had his eyes closed) he dropped str2!

8. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

Remove Strength 2 completely, if not keep it as brewing as it shouldn't be something as easy as a speed potion, and make protection 5 much easier to obtain (will be in my next factions suggestion).

Ezzerland likes this.
  9. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    and it was by hand not an autobrewer.

10. saadfinalforever

saadfinalforever

NO because it takes forever to kill people with strength 2. Do you know how many times I died last map in an actual fight? ONCE! ONE TIME in a month and my murderer got lucky because my helmet popped as soon as my gap ran out in a 2x1. It is literally impossible to kill people with just strength 1. I cannot recall a single kill I got last map through just brute force (aka without trapping) because of how weak strength 1 is.
    also, last map and the map before that, if someone had vampire or lifesteal on their sword, they're pretty much invincible

11. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

I'm pretty sure you just wrote a typo, and yes without strength 2 it's hard to kill people without doing some pussy moves, but at the moment it's out of balance, you get 4 shot literally, sure you go to koth and there is a chance of not quick dropping, however, if you're on walls and you start getting hit behind, good luck surviving for 4 shots with the gap cooldown, you eat a gap, sure you survived that moment, but fights last over 10m, and raids can last up to 5 hours, want to count how many times there's a chance to a quick drop in a blink of an eye?

I'm suggesting either a 5-10 second cooldown on god gaps or increasing the chances of getting protection 5, this means being p2w by a p5 complete set, rather than a book, or bringing out new events to factions and from that have a chance winning protection 5 fragments, but keeping sharpness 5, not 6. Also maybe increasing prices of god gaps a lot and introducing vote crates with winning gaps, like I said I'd suggest it in the next season of factions. In 1 Koth I've been getting 10 kills effortlessly, for 1 person, on walls I'd be taking out the whole faction. As a tanker, it's true to say it's doing too much damage.

12. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

They had to brew for hours with a highly effcient machine
    gear cap exisrs p5 does nothing

just remove strike, rage, and rekt thank me later

13. notnospvp

notnospvp

14. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Closing this, continue it on the poll thread linked above.
    /c

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.