Strength 2 factions (poll)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by notnospvp, Jul 6, 2020.

?

Should str 2 be added to /shop

1. Yes

45.0%
  2. No

55.0%
  1. notnospvp

notnospvp

Should strength 2 be added to /shop? It can be BREWED. But it can’t be bought from /shop. Two sides for this argument:
    - Some say yes because brewing strength 2 is very inconvenient when every other potion can easily be bought from /shop and wastes time.
    - Some say no because brewing is part of the factions experience and players should brew some of their own potions.

Please only vote if you play factions.

saadfinalforever likes this.
  2. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I don't understand how it's very inconvenient. I brew massive amounts in under 10 minutes and give it away. Just need a non-pvper in your faction to focus on it.

3. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    lazy

4. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    Voted!

Thanks for the great poll NotNosPvP

5. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    are you discriminating the solos?

6. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    You know there's a reason I give them away for free right?

7. iGhostify

iGhostify i eat pizza Donator

if its added to shops thats ok but recomend you lower the gap timer since anyone can just quicki with strength 2, people just run in your trap now and quicki you so if gap timer was remove or lowered or strength 2 damage lowered adding it to the shop would be useful. but at a pricerange of 100k and unbrewable

Trevor, Ezzerland and t3mptr3s like this.
  8. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    nah keep gapp timer same

i enjoy people actually dying this map and needing skill to stay alive with pots for the 15 seconds they have to do that, if they cant then they deserve to die

9. iGhostify

thats a point so if strength 2 stayed the same and gapple prices where upped and lowered timer people wouldnt afford to have apples so they will have to farm money and hit cane to afford.
    .A price of 100k-250k sounds good. And i randomly just thought of this @Ezzerland Make a limit of f1nnster walls on every factions base - 20 - 25 is desent.

10. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    this annoys me to read, none of you actually plays factions so plz go suggest this on kitpvp or whatever. stop ruining for factions players

11. iGhostify

stop complaining. oml

12. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    we've been playing factions this entire season? only thing ive put input on has been the things i do the most, pvp.

13. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    I could consider making them not acquirable again except by means of shop.
    You didn't vote ?

Trevor likes this.
  14. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    yes im not quite sure what to vote.

I too enjoy people actually dying at koths etc. rn like siere said, but it is also very hard to patch when you take so much damage

Ezzerland likes this.
  15. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    So, would adding to shop and blocking brewing make it more rare? Or should it be some kind of crate item? Obviously, making via brewing is so easy that it should be blocked and a new way to obtain it should help decrease its presence, right?

Ideas?

Trevor likes this.
  16. CertifiedScammer

CertifiedScammer

Minecraft:
    CertifiedScammer
    Well, I have actually a really good idea, in the mcmmo alchemy list, there is something called concoction, currently, I am on top of the alchemy mctop, and have access to level 2 concoctions, I think players should unlock strength 2 brewing potions at concoction 3 to 4, I'm not sure exactly what level this is but its around 200-300. If you were to add this is a higher level of alchemy there would be a lot of time spent making more potions, this will start the grind to whoever can get access to str 2 pots. And finally, at the moment the only use of the concoction levels is access to haste, and the blindness and nausea, adding str 2 to around concoction 3 or 4 would probably start a whole new grinding method and a single player would most likely be in charge of it.

Of course, I'm not sure as to what everyone thinks but I've brewed the most potions this reset and I think str 2 is also to easily obtained.

Siere likes this.
  17. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    Amazing Idea.

18. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Any further shit posting or off-topic nonesense will result in forum warnings. Stay on topic or don't post.

Considering people already hate mcmmo and are already complaining about brewing (be it "too time consuming" or "too easy"), I don't think this is the solution. But, others are welcome to offer their input.

19. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    why did my post get removed?

I was simply just saying we take too much damage when we patch how is that off topic?

20. Ezzerland

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Because it has nothing to do with str being added to shop, left brewing, or altering the way you acquire str. Instead, all it did was shit talk another player about how he "quickied" in a fight and stir up other responses that were also off topic. This post is also off topic, so drop it, and move on.

CertifiedScammer and Trevor like this.