Spawners..

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by YmlKgt, Jul 22, 2019.

1. YmlKgt

YmlKgt

I really like the new improvements made to the skyblock minigame. however it is quite frustrating on how people just focus on buying spawners ALL the time. Old skyblock focused on making lots of systems that were unique and you could earn money from it; such as sugar cane farm or villager farm etc. but now people do not even have the basic systems because they just focus on spawners. before people used to create their own little shops as well as selling spawners for a reasonable price. now 45 million for 1 iron golem spawner.. I dont think we should go back to the old way, but adding some elements from the past would be an amazing idea

2. Ahmeet

Ahmeet Donator

Minecraft:
    Ahmeet
    Yeah, old skyblock was amazing. I agree with you, but now if you don't focus on spawners, you can't have so much money. Because new skyblock works with spawners. For example, I have got Gıant Cactus Farm, (It's really big) but I can't get so much money from cactus. Because this minigame doesn't work with systems or shops anymore. Do you want to be rich? So go get some spawners.

YmlKgt likes this.
  3. YmlKgt

YmlKgt

I completely agree! Its can be annoying sometimes to be honest.

4. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo & Pupper = Best Doggo & Pupper Combo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_SkyShadow - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    You are still able to make money off of farms such as cacti/sugarcane. Pre-reset, there was more hype about spawners as there is now. Its just that before, you couldn't pick them up after you placed them, and had ZERO chance to get them in-game. 45m for an IG spawner means you're talking to people who are purposely overpricing the spawners. I frequently find I can buy and sell them for 30m. The shops were made redundant because of /market.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Ahmeet likes this.