Soso's Skyblock Island <3

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Soso, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    So with the news of skyblock being reset, i figured it was finally time to post this. I made the video a while ago before skyblocks reset was announced and when it was rumored. I think i expected the server just to combust in front of me or something but yeah i made a video. Its a tour, kind of for me personally as well as for the memories for friends and for anyone who visited. I guess now the season is coming to a close i'd like to say thanks to some people for the great times this season came with.

This was my second island after my first got griefed, So i focused more on building. May not be the prettiest but i liked it none the less. So, yeah

Thanks firstly hugely to @Apex_SkyShadow and idk his @ but Combo Mod too because they were real legends when i was first getting into skyblock. I remember placing diamond blocks on apex's island for a solid 5 hours straight just to beat @t3mptr3s xD <3. Also @Amandq was always a legend at the start, along with "WestKiter" @YankeeDankee "BoraPrime" (even though he fucked up the economy a good few times) Those were some of the original best guys for me on Skyblock, the discord server @Amandq had for like a month, Bora always bein a pLeB and @YankeeDankee always being trolled when he was AFK. Good times to start with.

Then i got griefed which is fun

Round 2 was the island you see in the video if ya watch it. There was @IceCuddly, BoraPrime and @YankeeDankee . Literal. Legends. Me, Icy, Bora and Wolemid (or anarchy/bored on discord) had a christmas thing last year. We got gifts, played games, had a christmas dinner xD. Sounds stupid but sometimes its nice to be wholesome and enjoy some time even if its over a video game. We built that island together and i will greatly miss it but I dont think any of us will forget this season. Was a good one :)

(the video tour)

Looking forward to next season guys!

ItsJerry, YankeeDankee, Soap and 5 others like this.
  2. YankeeDankee

YankeeDankee myes Donator

Minecraft:
    YankeeDankee
    This made my day :')

New beginnings are always nice, I hope your next island is even better :)

(I was being trolled while AFK?)

Soso likes this.
  3. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    Yeah remember the water bottles? XD

4. YankeeDankee

YankeeDankee myes Donator

Minecraft:
    YankeeDankee
    I remember someone filling my iron farm with anything but iron, and my inventory as well lol