Signing on the server...

Discussion in 'Help' started by Cha0s_x, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cha0s_x

Cha0s_x MrBubblyNaruto

Minecraft:
    MrBubblyNaruto|Cha0s_x
    Capture.PNG
    For the last few days, about 5 give or take, I have had this message pop up whenever I try to log onto the server.

When I finally decided to take action, I messaged @Slevin via forums and he suggested I changed my password. I followed his advice, but to no avail I am still having this issue. Inevitably, this issue isn't only on my primary account (MrBubblyNaruto), but is also on my alternative account too (_DaedricWarlord_).

Now, my last resort is hoping that the community has answers to fix this scenario.

IGN(s) - MrBubblyNaruto/_DaedricWarlord_

EDIT #1 - Attempting this using @Trollzorlawl112's account, I was able to sign on.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  2. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

You might want to try uninstalling MC all together and then re-installing it. Try it again, and then see what happens.
    (If you want to keep servers that you have in your MC server list, write down their IPs+names and all that good stuff.
    Or just turn off your PC all together, wait a minute or 2, then turn it back on. Don't really know much more than that. Try it out, see if it works, and if neither of those solutions work, wait for more answers or just google it.

3. Cha0s_x

Cha0s_x MrBubblyNaruto

Minecraft:
    MrBubblyNaruto|Cha0s_x
    I figured out the issue... The server claims that my account is already signed on (Which by signing onto my Friend's account, I can see that it is). Therefore, I just need my account(s) kicked from the server.

Thanks nonetheless for your reply, Miner.

EDIT - The issue has been resolved. No need for any action(s) to be taken. /c

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.