Should teaming be allowed?

Discussion in 'Herobrine's Chamber' started by Venti, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Venti

Venti Windborne Bard Donator

Minecraft:
    BarbatosVenti
    I understand that it's a game, and we shouldn't go upset over it. However, games are meant for us to have fun, and being targeted by teamers certainly isn't, especially when you know you can beat them both individually.
    It just makes you go crazy and wonder if this is even fair. In many of the other games, for example One in the Chamber, AgarPvP (lol), have not stated the restrictions of teaming up. For that reason, many players tend to get frustrated when facing teamers, and get even more disappointed when they realize it's actually allowed, and that might play a role in terms of why games nowadays aren't really popular.
    I want to ask you guys one simple question: Should teaming be allowed, and why?
    Personally, I think that teaming is allowed, but not in individual games. Herobrine's Chamber is an individual game, and normally players team up against a strong opponent to boost one of the two's points over that of their opponent. For that, in games like 'King of the Ladder', 'Bow Shootout', 'Sumo' etc, the one with fewer points often sacrifices himself to take out the opponent, and the one with more points gets to complete the objective. If teaming should be a thing in Herobrine's Chamber, I think they should make a Teams Mode for that matter, and not just allow players to team up in an individual game.
    What do you guys think?

2. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

Banning teams will not help the player numbers

3. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    May I add that Build Battle has a teams mode. When it was popular for a short stint, I could count on my fingers how many people played teams mode.

I don't think it's going to work.

4. Venti

Venti Windborne Bard Donator

Minecraft:
    BarbatosVenti
    Well technically Build Battle in the first place is dead so.. *shrug*