Scary Minecraft Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by ItsCreeper5484, Feb 7, 2014.

1. ItsCreeper5484

ItsCreeper5484 #BestDuck

Minecraft:
    Creeper5484
    Heres mine:

In the popular PC video game, Minecraft, there are music discs. Late at night a few days ago, I downloaded a mod from a Minecraft forum. The mod was called "The Music Mod." The mod adveritised around twenty new music discs, available in survival mode. The mod had a few good reviews, so I decided to try it out. I've been getting into mods recently, and have been looking for lesser known ones to showcase on YouTube. I downloaded the mod, and started up Minecraft. I opened a new world, in creative mode.
    Like many mods, it had it's own tab in the creative menu. I opened the tab, and instead of the "large variety of music discs" the mod maker had promised, there was simlpy four discs. The first three were labeled "Zen" "Yellow" and "Wave." They all had the appearance of normal discs. The fourth disc was labeled "13," and was simply a red square. No colour variants, just plain red.
    Zen. I liked this one. It had a pleasant sound. I can't exactly describe it, but I liked it. Yellow sounded like kid's music. Happy, cheesy, cutesy. Fun. Wave was simply the nice sound of waves crashing against rocks.
    But "13" was different. 13 started out silent at first, and I thought for a few moments that it was glitched. Then it started. An ear piercing scream sounded from the game. It startled me so much that I jumped back, throwing my headset forward. I grabbed the headset again, putting it back on to continue listening. I heard heavy breathing, and laughter in the background. I heard footsteps, as if someone was running. More laughter, and more footsteps. Then The sound of a fist making contact with a face. Then more laughter. That insane, maniac laughter. Never ending. I broke the jukebox. Laughter. I deleted the world. Laughter. I closed Minecraft. Laughter. I deleted the bin file and reloaded Minecraft. Laughter. Muting the laptop, shutting off the laptop. Laughter.
    I threw my laptop out of my window this morning. Laughter. Laughter. Laughter. It's coming from everywhere, every corner of the room, every crevice, every item. No one else can hear it. They all think I'm mad. Mad. Laughter. Never ceasing, always mad. Always evil. I had to end it.
    It stopped. The laughing is over. I can't hear anything else anymore. I stabbed my eardrums. Still bleeding. But I can't call the hospital. I threw my phone out the window when I kept getting phonecalls and hearing laughter.
    Now I am laughing. I am happy. The laughter is over. Now I laugh. But now I can not hear it. Silence for the first time in four days.
    Ha.

I stole this story from someone else because I am too lazy to write one :3
    Post yours below

2. Olovi2008

Olovi2008

3. Animoes

Animoes

Pointless thread.

Hellotoyou likes this.
  4. Hellotoyou

Hellotoyou [Legend] Donator

Minecraft:
    hellotoyou12345
    HOW DO YOU LIKE IT???

NOT SO COOL EH?

[​IMG]

JK

5. Animoes

Animoes

6. AWildGiraffe

AWildGiraffe ✰DreadyDread✰---✰Lucina main in SSB4✰

Minecraft:
    DreadyDread
    Really dude? Sad...

7. ItsCreeper5484

ItsCreeper5484 #BestDuck

Minecraft:
    Creeper5484
    The point of this thread is for you to make your own creative stories, this was not meant to be a dumb post

and hellotoyou u have been really mean to me lately, plz stop, im getting really upset

8. Animoes

Animoes

This thread fails.
    You didnt even make that story yourself.

9. ItsCreeper5484

ItsCreeper5484 #BestDuck

Minecraft:
    Creeper5484
    thanks for that sweet compliment -_-

10. Hellotoyou

Hellotoyou [Legend] Donator

Minecraft:
    hellotoyou12345
    It had "Jk" at bottom

"BTW, who made this story orignally?"

11. Nightmares

Nightmares

I was literally just playing Minecraft, flying around the end with an elytra when I saw two weird looking endermen hit two others into the void and making them die. Should I delete that world????

dinoceros, samm, Trevor and 2 others like this.
  12. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    nice 8 year bump dawg

dinoceros, momand, Trevor and 3 others like this.
  13. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

sool and ItsJerry like this.
  14. Nightmares

Nightmares

But what I said is true. Should I delete that world?

15. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    yes, along with system32 folder

in fact, the whole computer has been cursed. just burn it

16. mvel

mvel

real

17. Nightmares

Nightmares

Lmao I am not going to burn my phone :)
    --- Post merged ---
    Yes it real, should have taken a photo or something but I wasn’t really expecting to see two endermen commit homicide lol

18. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

i played minecraft and shat myself