Rest in Peace Ronnie.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Trace, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Trace

Trace Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    akurza
    On September 6th, one of my friends died.

If you're going to come here, and bring dumb drama or hate or whatever you are going to, please leave. Don't even comment. This is a serious topic I'm talking about and I don't want hate and drama in here, and if you think I'm lying I'm not. This isn't something to joke around about.

On Sunday night, where I live in Ohio, a festival we have that happens once a year for 4 days, had a shooting two blocks down from the festival.

No one knew the shooter, or who the person that was shot was. Police crowded all of the streets, EMS, and Firefighters. For the whole night, the cops could not find the shooter. Later, we found out who the person that was shot, really was. It was my friend, Ronnie Bowers. Ronnie is 16 years old.
    Ronnie was shot in the back of the head, but some how lived until Tuesday night. The bullet that was shot at Ronnie got lodged in his brain.

Ronnie was in a Coma until Tuesday night. The doctors were debating what to do when he was in the coma. Either "put him to sleep" or do like 2 surgerys to get the bullet out. But they had to wait until he was out of the coma.

Sadly, on September 6th, Ronnie Bowers died from the bullet.

My whole school wore red today because it was his favorite colors. And when I say thew whole school, it literally was the whole school. People gave others red sweatshirts if they weren't wearing the color.

One of the other bad things is, a three suspects ranging from the ages 14-16 are in custody for responsibility for the shooting.

I know some of you may think I'm lying, but I'm not. This isn't something to lie about.

Any support, love, and nice comments will be accepted and very helpful. ❤️

Edit: Here's a picture of went viral around too all of the kids in my school. [I scribbled out the person's facebook account because I just think it's respectful.]
    image.jpeg

Anyways, Rest in Peace Ronnie.
    May god be with you. ❤️❤️
    9/06/16.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Seriously, I am so sorry for your loss...I really can't imagine the pain you're going through...
    He's in a better place now...just remember that. He doesn't have to suffer anymore.

3. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    I am so sorry to hear this. He didn't deserve it. You have my support. :(
    Rest in peace, Ronnie. :(

4. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

Some people say the world is amazing.
    The world isnt amazing and this just proves it.
    Too many innocent people are being attacked, shot just... too much shit.
    This is just insane.
    I'm not even kidding when I say this I'm literally crying and what you did for him was so sweet.

I'm sorry, I hope you get better soon~

Trace likes this.
  5. TheCakeIsALie

TheCakeIsALie I have more messages than likes... lets fix that.

Minecraft:
    Nevxl
    I'm crying ;( I feel for you. The world is losing so many good people now...I hate what this world has come to. I hope your doing okay.

R.I.P Ronnie ❤️

Trace likes this.
  6. Trace

Trace Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    akurza
    Thank you everyone for the support. It means a lot. ❤️

Sakujo, stanateez, Dest and 3 others like this.
  7. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

My condolences twitchy :( May your friend rest in peace. It's really a shame that so many great people are dying this year.

Stay strong man.

Trace and KaiserVenom like this.
  8. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    Also, to clarify, the case here has been confirmed real. It is a simple google search away.
    Trace is not lying gentlemen. I don't like giving attention to people who do not deserve it, and let me tell you this, is not one of those attention seeking threads.
    This is for anyone with any doubts on whether this is real or not. It is.
    Dear God, I will never understand people's way of thinking to want to go out and kill someone. Ever.
    Regardless though, right now I must focus on what is at hand here.
    What happened to your friend is truely tragic, and I am happy the person who has committed said crime was caught.
    The people who committed the crime are, questionably aged, as you said, they were teenagers as well.
    What happened to them will affect them for the rest of their lives for doing this, and depending on who you are this may or may not be a good thing.

Your friend, your comrade, will never be forgotten by you or anyone you know.
    Your friends' legacy will live on for as long as you want it to, and I am certain that you won't forget this any time in the near, or far future. I feel terrible for what has happened to you, your friend, and your families.
    This is even worse for me because I live in Ohio also, and anyone from the state, or from the Western World for that matter, is mourning for you friend also. I can garuntee you that.
    What I suggest you doing my friend, (and already have suggested on your profile, I'm putting it here also for people to see) is setting up a go-fund-me page so people can donate to you and your friends' families, and use it for whatever all of you may desire.
    That is my best advice that I can think of at the moment comrade.

(link is here: https://www.gofundme.com/?pc=brand_v1&gclid=CM2jp5SX_s4CFRCOaQod8QYDzQ)

Sorry for my lack of expression on this post, (I'm not even good at doing it in real life) but I did mean what I said, and I give you my condolences.
    ~Venom.

9. Kaiiven

Kaiiven Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaiiven
    Ok. this is kind of hard to believe but one of my close friends died on the same day...

katlynn, iWolf and Trace like this.
  10. Trace

Trace Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    akurza
    Thank you for the support everyone. It truly means a lot. ❤️❤️

Wait, seriously?!

KaiserVenom likes this.
  11. Kaiiven

Kaiiven Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaiiven
    Yes. A friend of mine from school. He committed suicide...

Trace and Sakujo like this.
  12. Trace

Trace Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    akurza
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Stay strong. ❤️❤️
    I'm here too talk to you if you need, I'm in the same situation.
    But that's so crazy both of our close friends died on the same day.

13. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Ronnie must have been a good friend. i've felt the same way when my uncle died

Trace likes this.
  14. knife

knife 》Faction Veteran《 ~Jag [God] Donator

rip

Trace likes this.
  15. iWolf

iWolf Retired Donator

Minecraft:
    Gray
    Very sorry to hear this... I know how it feels to lose someone close but remember to stay strong and always keep a spot for them somewhere in your heart.
    Same goes to you Kaiiven, much love to you both. <3

Trace likes this.
  16. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    I'm sorry for your loss. At least his organs will be donated.

Trace likes this.
  17. Trace

Trace Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    akurza
    Thank you everyone for the support and love. <33

Very true.

safoya299 likes this.
  18. Toradora

Toradora

Why does everyone have to die, this is bullshit i wish all the good and cool people would stay alive forever.

I am sorry for your loss twitch.

katlynn and Trace like this.
  19. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

It must feel really painful to lose someone close to you, I'm sorry for your loss.

Trace likes this.
  20. bluetrashbag

bluetrashbag hi Donator

Minecraft:
    Cyantifically
    I'm so sorry for your loss. No one deserves this fate - but I guess sometimes it's just inevitable. It must be really horrible to lose a friend. Remember, you'll always have our support. If you need someone to talk to, you could always talk to me. Stay strong, Twitch. Ronnie's in a better place now.

Rest in peace, Ronnie.

KaiserVenom and Trace like this.