Regarding Gender

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Fawn, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Fawn

Fawn as if

First of all, I know that lots of you are probably very confused by now. First I said I was a girl, if I can recall correctly, afterwards I said I was a boy then I quickly said it was a joke. Then I said I'm a boy again, this time 100% serious.

I know that this may confused a lot of you guys, thinking "wait so what gender is Fawn?" what do I have to say about that? Fuck genders.

I am anatomically female, if that answers one of your questions.

"So do we need to refer to you by female pronouns?"

no no no

Until I say you can refer to me by either female or male pronouns, refer to me by they/them pronouns.

"They/them? Are you serious?"

agender

Without gender. Often used as an identification for people who do not identify with or conform to any gender.

(Source: Urban Dictionary)

"That's stupid! You're a human, not an item"

Who said I was an item? They/them aren't "it". A lamp is an "it", a cake is an "it", not a human. Never call they/them "it". Never. It insults us as much as it insults a normal person if you call them "it".

TL;DR call me by they/them pronouns until I tell you it's okay to refer to me by male/female pronouns.

To another small topic – my name

I didn't really want to include this in this thread but I felt like I need to lay it off my chest.

Some of you probably noticed that I "changed" my irl name a few times here, saying a different name every time.

I do this for a personal reason which I will not state (it's "personal" for a reason). No, this is not related to online-stranger-danger, something else.

I was supposed to pick one pseudonym name, but me being the fucktard I am, I can't choose a name and stick with it. In result I had like 1,000000 pseudonym names.

Unless I say something is my real name, it's most likely fake. I will reveal my real name soon.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I hope this clears up some shit

ty for reading

[​IMG]

2. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    What is your policy on slip ups? What happens, then? Not angry, just curious.

3. Fawn

Fawn as if

Slip ups as for misgendering me?

Really depends on the occasion. If it's a person who have known me at the time I was "female" or "male", then it's fine, forgiven.
    But if it's someone who looks at my recent posts and knows what genders I want people to refer to me, but still misgenders me, then it's a problem.

If you noticed, I got pretty mad at people who misgendered me for a girl, that's because if I had to either be called by female or male pronouns I would probably choose male.
    It's like, I'm agender, but male-pronouns "biased".

Mcc457 likes this.
  4. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

I'm still confused
    I think I'll just continue to use "Fawn" or whatever name you choose instead of using pronouns. Or use singular "they/them" instead of these weird invented gender-neutral pronouns.

5. Fawn

Fawn as if

Specific gender:
    Fawn likes kpop, his favorite band is EXO
    Agender:
    Fawn likes kpop, their favorite band is EXO

Specific gender:
    Fawn is very picky when it comes to eating meat, he isn't a big fan of it
    Agender:
    Fawn is very picky when it comes to eating meat, they aren't a big fan of it

Do you understand it better now?

Kono likes this.
  6. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

I get it now. Thank you Fawn!

7. ShaunPoppy830

ShaunPoppy830 Used To Be Poppy830 Donator

Minecraft:
    ShaunPoppy830
    What is anatomically female​

8. Fawn

Fawn as if