Recruitment:SkyBlock 1

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Ayg, Apr 5, 2014.

?

What would you rate this island [1-10]

Poll closed Apr 12, 2014.
  1. This island is good!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. This island is bad!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayg

Ayg life is interesting :)

Minecraft:
    N/A
    View the screenshots to see the island!

Hello Guys,Today im making a Recruitment Post to see who wants to join my island on skyblock 1! If you would like to join please follow the simple instructions down below!

Application:
    IGN:
    Do you have and use Skype?:
    Do you have a mic?:
    When are you most active?
    What skills do you have to offer?:
    How good of a builder would you consider yourself? [1-10]
    How would you rate this island?[1-10]
    Have you ever been banned?
    How do I know I can trust you?
    How Much skyblock money do you have?[BE HONEST]
    How much Money are you willing to waste on my island?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

No Griefing!​
    Lock your chests!​
    No Taking island stuff!​
    No inviting people to our island!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other:

We are not responsible for any loss stuff!
    Join on your own risk!
    We wil be working on a Mid-Evil-Project on the second layer of the island!

This Will Close 1 week from now!

View the screenshots to see the island!

Attached Files:

2. DLockX

DLockX

IGN: DLockX in minecraft, @tamedwolf12 on deviantart and EnderGirl from Ender Craft on youtube.
    Timezone: Finland
    Do you have and use Skype?: yes i do and i do use it. Its tamedwolf12
    Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
    When are you most active? Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday and time to time Monday.
    What skills do you have to offer?: Building, getting money for us, farming and fishing.
    How good of a builder would you consider yourself? [1-10] 9
    How would you rate this island?[1-10] 10
    Have you ever been banned? No never before
    How do I know I can trust you? I cross my heart and hope to fly. poke my eye and will not cry.
    How Much skyblock money do you have?[BE HONEST] 3034.90
    How much Money are you willing to waste on my island? over 2000.

3. fiolobi

fiolobi

IGN: fiolobi

Timezone: GMT +1, Norway

Do you have and use Skype?: I do have a skype account. But I need permission from mom or dad to download it on this computer, since the one I was originally using had the program, but then... Virus came. And destroyed my internet.

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have it connected to my old drive, that works. Pretty comfy, too. If I can have skype on this one, I will test out different inputs/outputs to look after the one that works.

When are you most active? It differ, But mostly normal school days, after school, GMT +1, 15:00 - 17:00. 2 hours a day. Or more.

What skills do you have to offer?: Great ideas to enchance things like mob looters, but aslo great ideas to where to put stuff like enchantment tables.

How good of a builder would you consider yourself? [1-10]: umm... Hmmm... HMMMMMM....... 4...

How would you rate this island?[1-10]: Your isle? Hmm... Pretty good. 9.

Have you ever been banned?: Unsure, got kicked out a few times here, unsure if banned, but I think I have been banned in a total of 2-3 if we say all servers I have been banned on, not only this.

How do I know I can trust you?: Been on another isle, and when I take my leave, I always put some stuff and write in a book. Also, I have been holding a few auctions, and won one, with no problems.

How Much skyblock money do you have?[BE HONEST]: 14912, or less, if I use some while waiting.

How much Money are you willing to waste on my island?: Moneyz? I am willing to help with the cheaper stuffs, just don't ask me go buy too much expensive stuffs, as I might go buy something I think we would need.

I got 5 mobspawners in stock too, just to say. Can make an own area for those.

4. John3nv

John3nv

IGN: John3nv

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Do you have and use Skype?: Yes I do have skype, my name is John2nv123 on Skype, so feel free to add me at any time.

Do you have a mic?: of course! :D

When are you most active? On the server I am most active on the weekends , but I can still be online for about 3 hours throughout the week. On week ends I am usually on an extent of 6 hours (i know it's too much) on and off.

What skills do you have to offer?: well, I can offer many skills if you do let me join your island. I am a very good builder, and I also know how to communicate with others very well. We could build up many things on your island and eventually become very good friends. I could also support by me being online so often that i could build up many resources for us as well as donate for anything we might need. Overall I think I have the most to offer out of anyone who has applied and will apply. I hope you see this the same way.

How good of a builder would you consider yourself? [1-10] To tell you the truth as a builder I would be a 10. I know this sounds like everyone says this but it is true. I build all the time, and I practice doing it often. I know how to make some really cool designs with red stone and normal blocks. I think I could make some extremely cool structures on your island and I ink this is how I would contribute he most.

How would you rate this island?[1-10] I would rate this island a 10! This is very cool, but i ink I could improve on it as well. I think I could build some cool things that could make it even better than it already is.

Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned! :D

How do I know I can trust you? To tell you the truth you should trust me because I am a honest, loyal, and kind person. You can ask anyone in Rogue that I am a good person. I have been in many factions and all of them trusted me. I think because of this you can trust me to be on your island. I am a great person and I would love to get to know you more.

How Much skyblock money do you have?[BE HONEST] On sky block I only have 20k D: I don't have much money, but I would love to make some by building up resources!

How much Money are you willing to waste on my island? I am willing to spend all my money in game to make the island better, and some in real life.

Thank you for reading and I hope I get accepted!

5. ewon

ewon uoʍǝ

IGN:
    ewon1210

Timezone:
    EST

I only use it to msg

Do you have a mic?:
    Yes, i dont use it

After school, around 4:00-8:00, but i might be on factions.

Building, automatic farms, redstone, i know how to make a lot of money. I am also a herobrine so i could fly around.

Nope, dont plan to be.

Because I have islands on SB2 and SB3 and i hate when members of them grief. I would never grief and I will help in all the ways i can to make the island better.

26k, i can make more easily. I havent played on SB1 alot

Waste? It wont be a waste, but i can always get more money. So all of it.

Make cool texts with http://cooltext.com/

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  6. Ayg

Minecraft:
    N/A
    John3nv [Accepted]
    fiolobi [Accepted]
    DLockX [Accepted]
    ewon [Declined]-Not enough information!
    ===================================
    For those who got accepted I will be inviting you as soon a possible!if you are ever online just go to [FACTIONS] and tell me! although I don't play skyblock no more u guys can play on it if u want!Also like I said if u got accepted look for me in factions since,thats all I play,
    Thanks.

7. fiolobi

fiolobi

Sorry, but since I am a coward on Factions, it will take alot of time for me to collect myself.
    I suppose I can buy one tiny bonus to keep myself up.
    I have never leaved the spawn. EVER.

EDIT: Ok, I have bought the fake starter kit, that gives an enchanted starter kit.
    Yay. Costed me 30 NOK.

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  8. Pinkalexis6

Pinkalexis6

IGN:pinkalexis6
    Timezone:Mountain Time
    Do you have and use Skype?:Yep
    Do you have a mic?:Nope
    When are you most active? Everyday
    What skills do you have to offer?:I am a good builder and good at crafting
    How good of a builder would you consider yourself? [1-10] 9
    How would you rate this island?[1-10] 999999999
    Have you ever been banned?No
    How do I know I can trust you? I am op on 4 servers and you can always trust me
    How Much skyblock money do you have?[BE HONEST] I dont know
    How much Money are you willing to waste on my island? I dont know as much as I have

9. ewon

ewon uoʍǝ

[​IMG]
    IGN:
    ewon1210

Timezone:
    Eastern Standard Time

I have skype, but I only use it to message.

Do you have a mic?:
    Yes, but I don't use it because I don't use Skype for calls.

After school, around 4:00-8:00pm, but I play on factions a lot now. I can however put in more time for skyblock as well.

Building, automatic farms, redstone, I know how to make a lot of money. I am also a herobrine so i could fly around. I have a really good island on SB3 and I am willing to use skills and farms from there on the island.

8, I like building on Skyblock. I also make very good shops! ;)

8.5, It is very big and lots of land, just like the one i have on SB3

Never been banned or muted for any reason and I don't plan to be.

I am a trust worthy person (my friends on SB2, SB3, Peaceful and Factions can vouch for me). I also have islands on SB2 and SB3 and I hate when members of them grief. I would never grief and I will help in all the ways I can to make the island better.

26k. It may sound like a little but can make more easily. I haven't played on SB1 a lot yet. My SB2 island was griefed so I changed to SB3 and I have over 50k on SB3

I can spend all my money on your island, I wouldn't mind. I know many ways to get more money and I am willing to use it to make your island better.

I hope you take my application into consideration,
    ewon1210 [​IMG]

10. Ayg

Minecraft:
    N/A
    [Accepted]

11. fiolobi

fiolobi

You said you would be on factions, right?
    I have my own faction, Faith.
    Be sure to Ask for ally!

12. DLockX

DLockX

uuh what fac r u in

13. Ayg

Minecraft:
    N/A
    TicTac
    do /f f TicTac

14. Pinkalexis6