[New] 6th Story: The Return Of Memories

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Mar 2, 2015.

1. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I really like the inspiration. It already gave me some ideas for my next story xD
    And sure, you can be in the next story :)

TwageTomato and LadyGaga like this.
  2. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Sorry for double posting plus late reply, but its time...
    This chapter will include all characters that are currently alive, and even some that are dead. Please enjoy Part 1 of the 2 part Finale Chapter. Get your popcorn, candy and sunglasses on, the universe is coming to an end.
    P.S. I may forget to tag some people in the story if they have changed their name. Sorry :\
    Starring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @xX0Sven0Xx
    @Ninjaman
    @Konohito
    @Ninjafoya
    @TwageTomato
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @CaptainJackValdy
    @OdiFTW
    @nala
    @Cally8484
    @Kazuke
    @Suthos
    @Dugee
    @Katy9078
    @MappyTurtle
    @John_0696
    @ConnorFTW
    @Radii
    @Sven007
    @Xenohs
    Once again, I'm sorry if I have missed anyone due to me before stupidly forgetful xD
    Now, please enjoy Chapter 60, the first part of the final event before the world may die.

Chapter 60 - Finale (Part 1/2)
    The stomp we're getting louder as it approached. We were all shivering, curious what will happened.
    Ninjafoya was hugging me tight, Sven seemed to not be nervous at all on the outside, but probably in the inside he was more scared then all of us, Kono was starting to get nervous as Ninjaman tried to stay brave, Twage wasn't very prepared and was quite shivering, Undead didn't do anything nor was doing anything, Odi got his spear out but was frightened, and I stayed calm, breathing slowly, closing my eyes, then a couple seconds later, I was ready and prepared.
    Wind was pushing against us, and then we saw small and big creatures in front of us, and Captain Jack with Nala tide up in ropes next to him.
    "Captain Jack let her go!" Sven cried.
    "You did this to her... YOU made her a demon and tried to make her betray me... I'll do the same to her." Captain Jack said with a bit of rage.
    The tape came off Nala's mouth as she wiggled around.
    "Louise, I'm sorry! I couldn't keep my mouth shut!" Nala cried.
    "We didn't do anything! It was-" "Are you saying YOU didn't do this?" Captain Jack interrupted what Kono could say, then punched Nala in the face.
    Nala then grew demon wings, huge claws and red eyes, and tried to escape, but the ropes were too much.
    "She was everything to me, but you turned her into something that took all my love. You took EVERYTHING from me, and I'll take everything from you... starting from your lives." Captain Jack said as Nala kept wriggling and screaming.
    He then got a needle and stabbed it into Nala's arm, and she screamed and turned back to normal.
    She was then shaking, and her arm was starting to grow... then her other arm... then her legs... then her entire body.
    The rope broke free, and she grew, almost as tall as the creature behind her.
    Then she opened her eyes, and they were white.
    "Louise... now look at your memories." Captain Jack giggled.
    That's when I realised... all the adventures in the past... were back to life.

The 8 Gods Of Hell, War 3.0, The Dragon Of Time, Soulless Powers and The Planets Of Shadows... these adventures... are here, because of the villain I had to fight at the end of the adventures:
    The 8 Gods are here, like in my 8 Gods adventure, Nala is now the giant, like in War 3.0, the Dragon is here like in the Dragon Of Time adventure and the great Alien is here, like in my planet of shadow adventure.
    Wait... what about soulless powers? In that adventure I had to fight a T Rex... wait...
    That's when Captain Jack grew... and grew... into a T Rex. The adventures were alive again.
    "NOW the universe will DIIIIIE!" Captain Jack cried.
    The Gods cheered, Nala screamed, the Dragon roared and the Alien cried out.
    "We don't have any weapons..." Ninjaman sighed.
    Then Sven got his backpack and threw us weapons, like fire swords, laser guns and more.
    He gave me a sword of darkness.
    "Where did you get this stuff?" Undead questioned.
    "From the past..." He winked.
    "Everyone... ATTACK!" Ninjaman screamed, and we all charged.

Captain Jack first grabbed Odi, and then the Great Alien teleported him in a cage behind them all. We couldn't reach him until we defeat them all. Then I charged with everyone else.
    I sprayed my ice at Kazuke as he threw fire balls at me. It cooled the fire down and it headed straight at Kazuke, but Katy spawned a wave in front of him, making the ice drown in the waves.
    As Kono and Ninjaman shot lasers at Mappy, she then made a nova beam at them, but they dodged out of the way.
    Connor spawned Medusa, a giant lady with snakes on her head. She was spawning snakes in front of me, but with my new shadow sword I sliced them in half.
    Medusa hissed and tried to grab me, but I stabbed her arm, making half of her arm turn to dust.
    I then stabbed her snake body, making only her head visible.
    Before I could stab her head, Cally grabbed me and flew into the air, then dropped me, but I was calm.
    I got wings and flew straight into Medusa's head, making her turn to dust.
    Cally grabbed Connor so he could escape, but I chopped Cally's hand off, making Connor fall into the sand.
    But Cally's hand was then healed and back to normal due to the Great Alien.
    But as I was going to stab him, Captain Jack grabbed me and squeezed me hard, then threw me to the ground, so fast that I fell to the ground in less then 2 seconds.
    When I hit the ground, I felt weak, but then I grew, making me feel powerful again.
    As I was a T Rex, I was grabbing Captain Jack's neck while he grabbed mine, I then threw him to the ground.
    I was about to stomp on him, but Nala grabbed me to the ground and held me tight and starting charging up her eyes.
    Then a grab laser shot me in the head, and as I was getting smaller by the second, I was normal sized, unconscious.
    She charged her eyes up again, but before she could shoot me, Ninjafoya swooped in, grabbing me then landed me on the ground safely.
    I gained consciousness, and it turns out Ninjafoya got equitable wings, which is pretty cool.

She noticed Undead in trouble, so she flew to him.
    I got up and noticed the moon was up, so I turned into a wolf.
    John was spawning metal pillars, trying to stab me from the ground, but I was too fast.
    I was running towards him, dodging all the pillars, too fast for him to catch up.
    And before he could spawn more pillars, I shoved into him, making him fall to the ground.
    As he was getting up, I was going to charge at him again, but he then spawned a metal knight and it swung it's metal sword at my nose.
    I had a scratch under my eye, but I seemed fine.
    I bit the knight's neck and threw it to the ground, making it despawn.
    Before I could get John, Sutho and Dugee got in front. They spawned wolves and lions, but I took them out.
    Then they were standing still, which was strange.
    As I charged at them, I was about to bite their face, but I then frozen due to the Dragon of Time, freezing time for me.
    It then grabbed me, and I was then able to move I was too tight to move out of its hand.
    It then roared and threw me, straight at Nala's head, making her then fall when I hit her.
    When she was on the ground, I was on top of her, and I have turned back to human form.
    I couldn't move, I thought my bones were broken.
    "Perfect! Great Alien, END HER!" Captain Jack commanded.
    The Great Alien was then charging a great laser at me, so powerful it might wipe out the entire planet.
    "NO! Grab Louise! Your going to kill Nala!" Captain Jack screamed.
    My friends was running towards me, about to help, but the Gods grabbed them, making them not able to escape.
    Then the laser was shot, straight at me and Nala.
    But right in time... I was teleported by Twage, and the laser shot Nala.
    The Gods let go of my friends and stared at the laser, killing Nala.
    The laser kept on shooting at Nala, for almost a full minute.
    Then I saw Nala on the ground, normal sized, but was breathing very slowly, dying.
    "NO NO NO!" Captain Jack cried.
    I ran straight towards Nala, who was on the ground.
    I held Nala up, and she opened her eyes slightly.
    "Louise... Do what the universe wants... please save the universe... for the world... your friends...... for... me..."
    Then before she closed her eyes, she then said one last word. "And for you..."
    Her eyes closed, her arms dropped, and Captain Jack was then raging and crying.
    I laid her on the ground, crossing her arms. Everyone seemed calm...
    "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME! I'LL KILL YOU!" Captain Jack screamed.
    I turned around, and he had a giant missile.

"Now give me a favour... DIIIIIE!" Captain Jack screamed.
    The missile was shot. The speed was too fast for anyone to save me.
    I was hit, dying... nothing....

"Louise... wake up!"
    ... Ninjafoya?
    "Come on Louise! You made it!"
    Ninjaman... is that you?
    "Awesome work Louise, your free!"
    Wait... where am I? I can't talk... see... but I can hear...
    But then I can finally open my eyes, and I saw someone... someone that is familiar.
    I got up, touching my head as it felt like I had a headache.
    Infront of me... was Radii.
    "Radii... wait... I thought you-" "WELCOME to heaven!" She cheered.
    I looked around, and Agent S and Xenohs was here...
    Wait...
    I turned around, and I had angel wings.
    I looked up, and I had a halo.
    I even looked down, and I was wearing a white robe.
    I looked around, and we were standing on clouds.
    "Great job Louise! Your free! Your worries are gone!" Agent S cheered.
    "Please enjoy your stay in heaven!" Xenoh giggled.

Does that mean...
    ... I'm dead?
    To Be Continued...
    Part 2 will show what happens next... if I'll forever stay in heaven as the universe starts to die... or if something else will happen...
    Please stay tuned for Part 2, I promise it will come soon, and once this story finishes, a new story will be posted after a couple of days.
    Please leave your thoughts, comments and likes, or maybe even suggestion for my NEXT story.
    If you want to be in the story early, then just tell me here and you'll then be in the first couple of chapters.
    Now please be prepared on what will happen next...
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D

Sakujo, SilentSwifter, Odi and 5 others like this.
  3. EliteShadowMiner

EliteShadowMiner dead Donator

Minecraft:
    EliteShadowMiner
    Puuuttt meeee in it Louiiiiise.
    (its elite <3)

4. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Can't really put you in now... but I can put you in the next story :D
    If thats what you wanted, then congratz! :) You'll be in the first couple of chapters in my next story.
    Oh yeah and hi Elite x3

EliteShadowMiner likes this.
  5. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    I feel like the chapters are getting better and better each time! :)
    Keep it up, Louise!

IAMINACTIVEBYE likes this.
  6. LadyGaga

LadyGaga The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
  7. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Just to let you all know that the final chapter is coming tomorrow or unlikely the day after. Just a little update.
    Once the story is done, after a couple of days a new story will come.
    So yeah. The final chapter is almost here! Brace yourselves, just like what @Sven007 said xD

TwageTomato, LadyGaga and Odi like this.
  8. LadyGaga

LadyGaga The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    This is to help you! Now you don't have to double-post! Anyways, I'm pretty excited!

9. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    Any plot twists involved? :O

10. SilentSwifter

SilentSwifter

Minecraft:
    SilentSwifter
    Can i be in your new story please?

11. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Sure :D I'll put you in the first couple of chapters of the story. Also thanks for the follow :D
    Also when the new story comes out, I might have to ask you some questions just in case, just a heads up.

Now... the final chapter is here. *gasp*
    Guys, I really enjoyed making this story and of course all of the stories in the past even if they were bad. Its been almost a year too since I created my first story. So I just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me keep making stories and others who volunteer to be in my stories otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to create any stories. So yes, thank you very much. Now please enjoy the final chapter of my story.
    Starring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @xX0Sven0Xx
    @Ninjaman
    @Konohito
    @Ninjafoya
    @TwageTomato
    @TheUndeadBrave
    @CaptainJackValdy
    @OdiFTW
    @Cally8484
    @Kazuke
    @Suthos
    @Dugee
    @Katy9078
    @MappyTurtle
    @John_0696
    @ConnorFTW
    @Radii
    @Sven007
    @Xenohs
    Now please enjoy the final moment of my 6th story: The Return Of Memories, the biggest and best story I have made. Please enjoy.

Chapter 60: Finale (Part 2/2)
    "Wait... you guys died... that means..." I gasped.
    "So what? Its awesome here!" Agent S giggled.
    "What... what about the universe? It might get destroyed!" I cried.
    "Its too late Louise... you'll forever be with us..." Radii said.
    "Wha-what?" I said.
    Xenohs, Agent S and Radii kept walking closer to me.
    "Forever with us... forever with us..." They kept repeating.
    I fell down, and they were about to haunt me, until the fluff under me disappeared, and I was falling, screaming.
    The view in my eyes was starting to get dark, like the more I fall, the more the view also falls.
    Then it was over... darkness... did I like die again?
    Then a new view was in place, and I saw Twage in front of me.

"What... what happened? Am I still dead?" I screamed.
    "Louise... we have bad news..." Kono sighed, who was behind me.
    "You see... Sven sacrificed himself to make you alive again... so I made him into a spirit and then it resurrected you... which means..." Twage sighed.
    "He's dead." Ninjaman said softly.
    "What... no..." I gasped.
    "Muhahaha! You see? Now you know how I feel, taking someone you loved away..." Captain Jack giggled who was behind me.
    I felt rage... power as he kept laughing.
    "Louise, look out!" Ninjafoya gasped, as Captain Jack poked something at me, which felt like the front of a pistol.
    "Goodbye, you child killer..." Captain Jack whispered.
    Then... the rage was too much.

I immediately started to shake, then my legs grew, my back was growing something...
    "What the?" Captain Jack screamed.
    "The... the ultimate power... she's activated it!" Undead shouted.

When I was as tall as the Great Alien Warrior, 2 large demon wings were on my back, my eyes were covered in blood, my teeth were sharp and I was full of power...
    "The devil shall end you!" I screamed.

"You want to play? Fine. Attack, my friends!" Captain Jack shouted.
    He turned into a T Rex, and the Dragon Of Time was grabbing me, but then I elbowed it in the face, letting it let go of me.
    "You defend me from the others, I've got this little puppy to deal with..." I screamed with a devil voice.
    "Uhh... whatever. GO!" Ninjaman shouted.

Captain Jack got his missile out again, but I punched it out of his hands and wrestled him to the ground.
    When he punched me, I fell down, but I got back up and my claws grew, and I was punching him with it.
    Not much damage though, only some scratches were around his chest, so he grabbed me to the ground.
    "Mappy, use super space laser!" Captain Jack commanded.
    When she was charging up her laser, Kono then shot her with her laser gun at her, which interrupted her charge.
    Ninjafoya was in the sky with Cally, and they tried to flap their wings, so fast so they could make them fall to the ground.
    But they were equal, creating a tornado.
    Cally then pushed Ninjafoya and flapped his wings against the tornado towards me.
    As it was right in front of me, I punched it, making it disappear.
    Then the Great Alien Warrior tried to shoot lasers from its eyes, but my wings deflected them, straight at it.
    Undead saved Odi and made him escape to safety.
    He gave him a golden spear, so sharp it could poke anything.
    "Thanks dude. Now lets get this party started!" Odi shouted.

However, John then made a giant iron cage on top of me, locking me up.
    The iron bars were too strong, and I could see Kazuke about to throw fire balls at me.
    But I remembered what Sven said... look at it at an angle...
    I noticed Ninjafoya to me left, trying to break the cage, but then I grabbed her and held her in front of me.
    The fire balls were thrown, and Ninjafoya was terrified and tried to flap her wings as hard as she could to escape.
    The wind was shooting at the fireball, making it turn around, straight at Kazuke.
    Kazuke dodged the fireballs though and escaped.
    Next to me was Mappy, and she was charging up a Nova Laser, but I grabbed her and pointed her at the bars of the cage.
    The laser was fired, and it broke all the bars, making me free.
    I threw her to the ground and grabbed Captain Jack who was about to step on Ninjaman.
    When I was strangling Captain Jack, Ninjafoya swooped in and grabbed Ninjaman out of the fight, nice and safe.

I held Captain Jack on the ground, making Odi climb onto him, about to stab his heart with his golden spear, but the Dragon froze time and punched me to the ground, making Odi too scared and ran away.
    When I got up, Captain Jack went behind me and started to choke me.
    Then Dugee spawned a giant lion in front of me, about to have a meal on me.
    However, I remembered what Sven said, and so I flapped my wings very hard as the lion was about to jump on me, but the wings made Captain Jack let go of me, and the lion jumped on him instead.
    "Argg! Get off!" Captain Jack screamed.
    He punched it in the face, and some of his scales was scrapping off.
    I noticed there was actually some fake scales coming off that was covering something... a belt.
    On the belt however, there was a button, and on it, it said 'CANCEL CONTROLLED TARGETS'. That's it...
    "GUYS! New plan, try to break the belt around Captain Jack, got it?" I called.
    "You got it Louise! Lets go!" Kono screamed.

Kono and Ninjaman used their laser guns to shoot the belt, but Captain Jack got mad and told Sutho to spawn wolves, and so he did.
    The wolves were about to charge at Kono and Ninjaman, but then I realised something in my pocket... the shadow sword.
    It has grown as well, so I used it and stabbed all of the wolves.
    Then Connor out of no where spawned a Giant.
    But I just used my shadow sword and stabbed it.
    "Captain Jack, she's too powerful!" Connor gasped.
    "Not anymore..." He giggled.
    He got the remote out and pushed the second button on it, saying 'STRENGTHEN TARGETS'.
    Then the Dragon, The Alien and all of the Gods were screaming.
    Then all of their eyes were white...
    They were now too fast, too smart and too powerful.

The Gods kept on distracting my friends, then when they were all tired, John spawned a giant cage on them.
    The Great Alien was about to shoot a laser at them, but I grabbed it, but before I could punch it, the Dragon froze time just for me, and didn't unfreeze me.
    My eyes were staring at my friends, and Mappy was about to shoot a large laser at them.
    But then I noticed Odi behind them, behind the cage.
    He charged at Captain Jack, climbed his legs and then stabbed the button on his remote.
    "NOOO!" He screamed.
    The cage disappeared... the Gods were on the ground... The Dragon was on the ground too, and so was the Great Alien Warrior.

They all woke up, and were normal, and I was also unfrozen.
    "We did it!" Ninjafoya screamed.
    "Louise... you freed us!" Connor cheered.
    But then Captain Jack charged at me, stabbing 2 spears on my wings to the ground, making me stuck.
    He then grabbed the Dragon Of Time, but the great alien then grabbed Captain Jack.
    But Captain Jack then punched the Alien to the ground, and stomped on its chest.
    The Dragon was about to charge into him, but then he punched it too.
    "Freeze time to them... NOW!" He screamed.
    The Dragon had no choice, and had to freeze all my friends and the Alien.
    He then was charging up a laser from his eyes... how...
    I tried to get out and save my friends, but it was too late.
    "SO LONG, YOU MONSTERS!" He screamed.
    But out of no where, my hands was charging up something, and a huge fire laser was shot at Captain Jack.
    "NOOOO!" He screamed.

The laser stopped... my friends were on frozen...
    Captain Jack was on the ground in normal size... probably not breathing.
    The Gods helped get the spears out of my wings, but then I returned to normal size.
    "Louise... you saved us all!" Ninjaman cheered.
    "You saved the universe!" Kono screamed.
    "Great Alien Warrior, please revive earth!" Odi asked.
    The Alien then spawned earth again and everything on it.
    "Everything is back to normal now!" Ninjafoya giggled.
    "Not yet!" I giggled.
    I walked to the Alien.
    "Great alien, please revive Agent S, Xenohs, Radii and Sven." I said.
    It nodded and first spawned Agent S, but it then stopped.
    "What's wrong?" I gasped.
    Then I turned around, and Captain Jack stabbed everyone except for Kono and Agent S, and they were all dead.
    "NO!" I screamed.
    Then he was about to shoot his pistol at me...

Blackness...
    But I woke up, and I was staring at a ceiling.
    Someone's face then appeared, and they seemed shocked.
    I moved my head, and I realised I was really skinny.
    Then someone came.
    "Louise, you've finally woken up." He said.
    "Who are you... where am I?" I gasped.
    "Your in hospital, because you've been in a coma for... quite a while. Yes, I know your wondering how long." He said.
    "I'm afraid its been... 10 years my friend" He sighed.
    Then I saw someone come to me, a man...
    "Louise, your finally alive!" He said.
    The face was familiar though...
    "Kono? What? Why are you a man? And also... wait, where's Ninjaman? And Ninjafoya!" I cried.
    "They died... 5 minutes ago. So did Twage, Undead and Odi... I don't know why." She sighed.
    "What?" I gasped.
    The End...?
    Yes... my next story will be like the second part of this story, which will explain what happens next.
    The story will come out in a couple of days.
    And please... thank you everyone who has helped me keep making stories.
    Thank you everyone... for looking up to me.
    Please keep on encouraging me and caring for me and loving my stories, even if they aren't the best.

This is the end of the 6th Story named The Return Of Memories, the most memorable story I've made yet.
    ~LouiseXminerX (The Websites Greatest Author.) :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  12. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    Amazing, Louise!
    What an epic way to end the story, I love it.
    Keep this up, and I can't wait for the second part.
    All and all, you've done an amazing job. Congratulations on such a successful book :)

13. Ninjafoya

Ninjafoya

I love this story so much! Thank you a lot for making it, you're a talented author. I can't wait for the next story to come out! :D

14. SilentSwifter

SilentSwifter

Minecraft:
    SilentSwifter
    This story is amazing!

Can't wait for the next story to come out :)

15. TheUndeadBrave

TheUndeadBrave Life's too short, make the most of it!

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    This was a great story Louise! Can't wait for the next one!

16. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Welp, apparently I died for some reason. So much for being in the next story ^-^,

17. Juan21HT

Juan21HT HEARD YOU SAy |-\

Minecraft:
    Juan21HT
    wait FOR MEEMEEEEEEEEEE *facepalm* NOOO

18. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Was that a bump?

Anyways, Louise, perhaps now would be a good time to lock the thread.

Sakujo likes this.