My 7th Story Created: Dimension Corruption

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by IAMINACTIVEBYE, Jul 18, 2015.

1. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Yes, after days of waiting since the huge hit of my 6th story, its time for a new and fresh story.
    This is basically the second part of my 'The Return Of Memories' story, so just in case you don't understand the first chapter of this story, read the last chapter of my last story.
    If your too lazy to read the whole 60 chapter story to understand this, I'll just explain here:

All my memories of 5 adventures were coming back to life, and had to stop them before they take over the world by a villain known as Captain Jack. (The adventures are actually from 5 stories I created :D) After a great battle to defeat the main villain, I finally slayed him, but he wasn't dead, so he killed all my friends except for Kono and Agent S (Sven007). But then I woke up, and now I'm here in a hospital, and a doctor told me I have been in a coma for 10 years, and now Kono has also turned into a man, because he used to be a girl.

Now let me tell you the tale of how I became the devil.

Staring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007 (aka, Agent S)
    Please enjoy the beginning of my 7th story.
    Chapter 1 - A Foul Ending
    "Kono... what has been happening when I was in a coma? You've GOT to tell me!" I cried.
    "I can't remember, but 5 minutes ago, all of your friends died except for me and Sv-... I mean Agent S." Kono explained.
    "Agent S? He's still alive!?" I gasped.
    "I'll let him in now." Kono said.
    The door opened, and Agent S came in and stared at me with shock.
    "Louise, finally your awake, I don't know why all your friends died... and I don't know why me and Kono are the ones left." Agent S said.
    I didn't know what to do. My closest friends are... dead.
    I only have 2 left. I must find out what happened and why my friends did die.

I got out of bed and went out of the room, while many doctors seemed to be shocked as I walked past them.
    When I made it out at the entrance, I realised there were many dead bodies on the ground with police officers around them.
    There was police tape around my friends, but I went under it to see my friends.
    "HEY! What are you doing? Get out!" A police officer called.
    I just kept staring at my friends, and noticed blood coming out from their back... something has been stabbed at them.
    Before I could investigate more, a police officer grabbed me and pushed me out of the area.
    "Yeah... it really sad what happened to them." Agent S sighed.
    "Since you did just wake up, how about a little welcome back party at my house!" Kono suggested.
    "I'm in! Come on Louise." Agent S said, grabbing my arm.

As we arrived at Kono's house, we went inside and sat on the couch.
    "Umm... while I was in a coma, I think I had a... a dream." I explained shyly.
    "A dream? Well what was the dream them?" Agent S said as he sipped his cup of tea.
    "My... my memories were like, coming to life. The adventures in the past were... in the present." I explained.
    "What a weird dream..." Kono wondered.
    "When I finally slayed who was behind this all, he suddenly killed all my friends except for you two." I sighed.
    "Hmmm..." Agent S said as he nibbled on his cookie.
    "You know what they say? Dream big, and that's the biggest dream I've heard!" Kono laughed, making Agent S laugh with him too.
    "Anyway... I want to see if my favourite show is on!" Kono laughed as he got the remote.
    When the TV switched on, the news was on.
    "Reporting live in front of Flame Hospital of the city Flames are several bodies lying on the ground with also a spear next to them. Investigators say someone stabbed them all with the spear and left them all lying there, which means these victims were murdered." A news reporter reported.
    "They... they were murdered?" I gasped.
    "I never knew that, what cruel person would do that..." Agent S wondered.
    I just felt like a broken piece of glass on the ground... being stepped on.
    My mouth was wide open as little tears came down my cheeks.
    "The person who murdered them must be a crazy witch I say." Kono shouted.
    I felt a spark of rage come into my mind... I felt so evil.

I was raging so much, I couldn't control myself. I couldn't see, hear or move anymore.
    At some moments, I heard some screaming.
    "AAAAHHH!" I heard for a second.
    What was going on? I just blacked out and now I'm hearing some noises every minute for a second.

Finally, a view came into place.
    I was staring at a grey ceiling with a bright light on it.
    I finally got up, touching my head like I had a headache and looked around.
    Grey bricks... a old bed... bars in front of me? Wait...
    "Ahhh your awake, good to know. We got some visitors for you." A police officer said as it walked by.
    Then I saw Kono and Agent S on the other side of the metal bars.
    They seemed shocked... almost terrified.
    "What... what happened?" I questioned.
    "Well first.... you sorta turned into a evil thing and smashing the wall and escaped and started to throw fire at some buildings... then police caught you and put you in here... uhhhh..." Kono shivered.
    "Are you crazy? There's no way I could've been THAT evil to really do that." I chuckled.
    They didn't seem to believe me, so Agent S then held up his phone with a video on it.
    "A crazy creature has broken out of a house and thrown fireballs at many buildings, setting them on fire and burning 5 humans to death. Police has captured the creature and will ask questions to it and will go to court soon to see if it will live or die." The person on there said.
    Then it showed a picture of someone, probably the creature.
    But as I looked closer, I realised the face looked liked mine...
    Wait... same clothes? Same hair?
    ... Is that me?
    To Be Continued...
    And there you have it. The first chapter to the beginning of my 7th story.
    I will need MANY characters, so please feel free to ask below to be added to the story.
    I will also need a villain, so if your evil enough to become the villain of this story, let me know below :)
    Remember to leave any suggestions, likes and comments too to help this story grow!
    Thanks For Reading!!! :D

2. LadyGaga

LadyGaga The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    First

Nice begin of your story Louise! I'm excited for part 2!

IAMINACTIVEBYE likes this.
  3. SilentSwifter

SilentSwifter

Minecraft:
    SilentSwifter
    Amazing start of your new story :)

4. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Isn't that a great start to a fresh and new story :) Soon this story will hopefully be as big as my other stories :D
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007
    New Character:
    @AbzHD (Elite)
    Enjoy ^-^
    Chapter 2 - The Dimension
    When realisation hit me, I shuffled back to the wall.
    "I thought chaos was finally over... why is this world always in DANGER?" I cried.
    "I... I don't know." Kono sighed.
    I then heard screaming from the outside.
    We stood still and heard the many sounds.
    So many different sounds... all at once, is it possible for such unique sounds to be heard at the same time?
    Screaming... giggles... ripping... such different sounds.
    "Kono, we have to go." Agent S shivered and took Kono's hand.
    He kept looking at me as he was getting dragged away.
    When they left, I just sat there, still listening to the mysterious sounds.
    Suddenly, an explosion was heard from outside, then the walls behind me broke free, pushing me against the bars.

I can feel my head with such force, against the bars, like it was trying to break it, but it was too strong, and it was making my face squished.
    Then the bars finally broke, and I was free, but some tiny rocks were falling on me.
    I got on my feet, and ran to where it was safe, and realised the wall has broken into tiny parts, while there is an escape.
    As I carefully stepped on the different rocks, almost stabbing my feet, I was almost free, but another explosion was in front of me, throwing dirt and more stone at my face, like an explosion.
    It was too much, and I lost my balance and fell on the many sharp rocks and stone.
    I got up when the smoke and dust cleared.
    I wasn't that damaged, but I was quite sore.
    Once again, I slowly balanced myself on the stones and bricks, but before I could escape, someone stopped me and grabbed me.
    I turned around, and a police officer was there.
    "STOP! It's dangerous for you to go out there with such evilness inside of you!" He said.
    I remembered... Kono and Agent S... they could be in danger.
    My arm slipped out of the officer's hand and I ran without looking back.

As I stopped, I saw a massive hole, while deep in the hole I saw it glowing, and small red creatures were escaping it.
    Then I noticed something grabbed me. A red, mutant creature was grabbing me, and tried to throw my into the hole.
    I tried to fall back, but I was almost about to trip, but then someone grabbed me from behind, and pulled me out of the creature's hands, ripping my shirt.
    I looked behind, and someone was there, someone I've never seen before.
    He then whistled, and a red horse starting galloping towards us.
    He went on the horse, and so did I, and the horse started to gallop out of the chaos.

We then seemed to be on the quiet side of the city, where not many people lived.
    I hopped off the horse and so did the mysterious stranger.
    "You probably don't know what's happening... right?" He questioned.
    "I... I don't know. First I turned into a creature, then a massive hole just-" "A creature?" He interrupted.
    "I don't know... a red flying beast." I wondered.
    "A dimension is corrupting earth, and is corrupting some people." He sighed.
    "Umm... can I also have an introduction please?" I questioned.
    "Right... I'm known as Abz, but some are known to call me Elite. Abz or Elite?" He questioned.
    "Eh, Elite suits you more." I explained.
    "Ok... your name?" Elite said.
    "Louise." I introduced myself.

Before I could say more, a small hole was starting to expand, and just like the last hole it was glowing from the deep.
    "Not again..." He sighed.

"Stay here, I'll take care of them!" He shouted.
    More creatures were escaping the hole, and he charged at them.
    He started to punch some creatures in the face, while also pushing some back in the hole.
    But some started to pull him apart, stretching and pulling his shirt.
    I had to save him, so I ran towards him, but a creature behind me then grabbed me.
    Then more creatures went towards me, and were starting to bite on my skin and clothes.
    "ELITE! HELP!" I cried.
    But he couldn't hear me as the creatures screamed in his ears.
    They kept biting me, scratching and pulling me... but I had enough.

I was full of anger and power, and couldn't control myself...
    "Louise! STOP!" He cried.
    That was the last thing I heard until I couldn't see, hear or move.

When I can finally move, I saw Elite in front of me, with a serious face.
    I realised there were many creatures on the ground, perhaps dead.
    The hole disappeared though.
    "Louise... the red beast thing you said about yourselves... you are turning into some kind of demon." He explained.
    "De-demon?" I gasped.
    "People are starting to get mysterious powers when chaos first happened a couple of days ago. Like how some people died in front of the hospital. Now the world from below is starting to take over earth, even though they are supposed to forever stay below..." He explained.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" A screamed was heard from the distance.
    It sounded like... Kono.
    To Be Continued...
    The second chapter of the 7th story. Don't worry little story, you'll grow like the others :D
    Leave your likes, comments, suggestions and also requests if you want to be in the story too!
    If you do want to be in the story however, I might have to start a conversation with you asking some questions about your role in the story.

5. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    very nice c: keep it up.

6. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    This sounds amazing so far!
    Keep up the good efforts :)

7. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

atm in the story your dead. All my friends apart from Kono and Agent S are dead. The reason I did this is because whoever didn't request to be in the story will then be removed this story. However, since Kono and Agent S did request to be in the story, I made them still be alive.
    However, if you want to be in the story, just tell me. Only problem is though you may have to wait a couple more chapters until you can finally be added.
    I apologize if you did want to be in the story at the beginning but forgot to tell me.

8. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    I wanna be in it! Ooh! Can I be in it Louise!? I love stories and I love being in stories! Please add me :D

9. Soupbased

Soupbased Donator

Minecraft:
    Soupbased
    Nice story. This is the first ive read of yours. Great job!
    Also can I be in it please :o

10. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

I def. need to be in it <3

11. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I'll try and fit you all in, but if one of you wants to be a villain, please reply to me. First one out of all of you who tells me you want to be a villain will become the villain. If no one requests to be the villain however then I'll probably have to choose randomly out of the 4 or just seek someone around the forums.

Anyway, story is becoming popular already. Glad to hear, because I was starting to get worried this story might not be as popular as my previous hits... but wow, so many comments and likes! Thanks everyone ^-^
    Staring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007
    @AbzHD
    Enjoy :D
    Chapter 3 - Evolving Powers
    "That sounded like my friend. You need to get your horse and take my there." I demanded.
    "Ok fine." Elite agreed.
    He called his red horse, and we hopped on and galloped where I was pointing where I heard the voice.
    I then heard the same scream, higher and louder, exactly sounding like Kono.
    "Come on Flames!" Elite commanded.
    His horse 'Flames' galloped faster, towards where Kono was heard.

We finally saw another huge hole, smaller then the one before but lots of mutant creatures were crawling out.
    Then I saw Kono, getting nibbled and chomped on by some creatures, while Agent S was running away from the creatures.
    "I'll get your friend, you distract the creature chasing that guy. GO!" Elite shouted.
    I obeyed and shouted at Agent S, shocked to see me.
    He stopped, even though I was shouting at him to keep going, then the creatures hopped on him, making him fall.
    I then grabbed on the creature on him, making it fall next to him, but it then got up and started to grab me to the ground and chomped on my skin.
    I pushed it off my chest, but another creature started to chomp my arm.
    Agent S however grabbed the creature away and helped me get up.
    "I thought you died..." Agent S sighed.
    "Listen, I'm here now. Cheer up." I smiled.
    Agent S smiled back, but we noticed Elite dragging Kono out of the crowd.
    He seemed to be unconscious, but thankfully still breathing.
    But then some creatures were grabbing his legs and Elite tried to make them let go.
    They were too strong, and Kono slipped out of Elite's hands, and he was then crowded, getting eaten.
    Only his head was sticking out as his body was starting to get ambushed.
    But then his eyes started to twitch, and his eyes opened, and they were white.

He started to stand up, and stared at the creatures.
    The creatures seemed confused, but started to continue chomping on him.
    But as seconds past, they started to... shrink.
    The creatures started to get smaller and smaller... as tall as a little flower.
    They now looked like they were impossible to see. What kind of power does Kono have...
    He then made the hole shrink too, frightening the creatures outside.
    So the creatures retreated, jumping back in the hole before the hole could disappear.
    All the creatures has escaped, then when it was silent, Kono fell on the ground with his eyes closed.
    He then woke up, with normal eyes and sat up.
    "What... what happened? Who are you?" Kono questioned.
    "You... you caught a power." Elite gasped.
    "What?" Kono questioned.
    "I'm Elite by the way, I just met Louise too." Elite said.
    When I walked closer, Kono looked at me, then his face immediately changed.
    "Lou... Louise? Where were you? I thought you died due to all the rocks in the jail cell crashing on you." Kono gasped.
    "I escaped. Elite then saved me." I explained.
    "Kono... I'm afraid you have caught an evil power, just like Louise." Elite sighed.
    "Wait... I'm going to turn into some demon thing like Louise?" Kono gasped.
    "There are many different kinds of evil powers people could get. You apparently got size changer." Elite explained.

"S... size changer?" Kono gasped with fright.
    Elite nodded softly.
    "Kono, are you okay?" Agent S finally said after the long talk.
    "I... I think I'm okay. I don't know... I don't KNOW what I am anymore!" Kono panicked.
    "Kono, its okay. You can only activate your power depending on the power you get. Like how Louise got the demon thing power. She only activates it when she gets angry. You... maybe when unconscious or getting harmed? Not quite sure yet." Elite explained.
    "So... what now?" I wondered.
    Elite looked in the sky and thought for a couple of seconds.
    "We'll have to go into the dimension below, find whatever is causing this chaos, and put an end to it. That's the only way to stop more deaths or powers spreading." Elite sighed.
    "A... another adventure." I coughed.
    "You love adventures, right?" Agent S giggled.
    "As long as I live..." I said.
    To Be Continued...
    At the moment, I don't need anymore characters already. Do not worry though. When the story grows a bit more, once I have added everyone who has already requested to be in the story, I'll request for more people to be in the story.
    Please comment, like and any suggestions to make this little story become as big as the stories I've made in the past.

12. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Yay! Roadtrip to hell! It'd be hilarious if I were someone like Charon or something xD

13. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

i'll be the villian

IAMINACTIVEBYE, Kono and TwageTomato like this.
  14. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Thank you very much for requesting to be the villain even if you are not used to being the bad guy. In a couple of chapters time you'll be introduced. And everyone else who requested in the story will be added soon as well.

15. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    Lurv it

16. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

ADDDDVENTURE TIIIME :D
    Staring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    @Konohito
    @Sven007
    @AbzHD
    Chapter 4 - Into The Underworld
    "We'll have to find another hole again, go inside of it and try and figure out why they keep appearing." Elite explained.
    "What if we don't find anymore of those holes here?" Kono questioned.
    "We all Kono, think about the positives!" Agent S cheered.
    When Agent S was right, I just kept thinking about the negatives. These holes has got to do with this devil form I keep on getting.
    Elite whistled loudly, and then his horse galloped towards us.
    When the horse arrived, we hopped on as the horse ran forwards.

We then heard some screaming from behind. When someone screams, there must be a hole nearby.
    So Elite demanded the horse to run to where it heard the scream.
    When the horse was running, I looked above the tall buildings, and noticed one building was falling.
    "GO FLAMES! Towards where the building fell. GO!" Elite shouted.
    The horse went slightly faster, and when we arrived at the scene, there were hundreds of tiny, small and large stone on the ground, with shattered glass, broken chairs and also some computer.
    When the smoke cleared, I noticed some flying creatures in the sky, and also some demons running away.
    "Where are those demons heading to?" Agent S wondered.
    I noticed they were all going in the same direction. Hmm...
    Apparently us 4 were the only ones who saw the demons run away, so everyone who just survived looked at us, wondering if we caused the disaster.
    "HEY! Theres a girl over there that looked exactly like that demon thing from before. Arrest her!" A woman said, talking to a police officer nearby.
    I noticed they seemed to recognise me, so heaps of police officer cars were heading straight towards us.
    "FLAMES! FOLLOW THOSE DEMONS! HURRY!" Elite screamed.
    The horse stopped sniffing the ground and galloped straight away, heading where the demons were running to and running away from the police cars.

Suddenly a police car stopped in front of us, which meant we had to stop.
    "ELITE! Tell Flames to stop now!" Kono screamed.
    Elite didn't say anything, and there was no sign of Flames stopping too.
    But then, it took a leap, over the police car, landing safely on its feet, then kept running.
    "You must've trained this horse well..." Kono said.
    Then I noticed the demons flying in the sky were flying down in the distance, perhaps going into a hole.
    So Flames then ran towards where all the flying demons were heading too, and when we finally arrived, 100s of different mutant creatures were going into the hole.
    The police seemed to loose track of us, so at least that's good.
    Then some demons stared at us with its empty eyes.
    The horse seemed afraid and stood on its two hind legs, making us fall off.
    Flames then ran away in a different direction, which mean it was ust the 4 of us to defeat 100s of little mutant creatures that probably bite your head off in a second.

Then the demons charged at us, most of them leaving the hole and going straight towards us.
    "You three stay here, I'll take care of them." Elite sighed.
    He got his sword out and charged.
    "WAIT ELITE! There's too many of-" but before Kono could finish, he was already starting to punch and stab all the different creatures.
    Suddenly, since there is so many demons, he couldn't stop them all and some of them went past him, heading straight towards us.
    "I got an idea. Spread out and go into some empty buildings. GO!" Agent S commanded.
    We nodded and headed in different directions.

When I could finally catch my breath again after all the running to find the nearest building that was empty, I looked through the window and noticed most of the creatures were going to the building that Kono was hiding in.
    Then suddenly the hole was getting smaller...
    Kono was making the hole small again, but we needed to get inside.
    So before I could get out and tell the others to get in the hole, something grabbed me from behind and started to walk towards the hole.
    "HELP!" I cried out.
    "KONO! STOP!" Elite cried out to Kono when he was running into the building, but he wouldn't listen.
    I couldn't escape since I had no weapons and my friends were too far away to save me.
    Then the creature jumped and we fell into the hole, and the hole closed.

I kept on falling as the walls around us were starting to get darker.
    The creature was still holding onto me, and when we landed, the creature landed on its feet first.
    The creature let go off me, but started to bite my leg.
    I kicked it and it ran away and took some time to look around.
    Hmm... dark red walls... strange creatures all over the place... a gate leading to somewhere...
    Ooo no...
    [​IMG]
    To Be Continued...
    Honey, I'm HOOOME!
    Leave your comments, likes and suggestions below ^-^
    And just look at this place... so beautiful... why don't people like to come here? o.o

LadyGaga likes this.
  17. gibbson3

gibbson3 Legend l Gibby

Minecraft:
    KoolKiwi187
    Great story it made me cry ;( jk.

18. LadyGaga

LadyGaga The cake isn't a lie Donator

Minecraft:
    Svexellent
    (I only reply for the post...)

Fun fact! In the main European timezone (CEST) this chapter was posted on 9:11...

19. 7heSw4gCr4ft666

7heSw4gCr4ft666 boiling despayeeto

Minecraft:
    despayeeto
    Wow that's long xD

To be continued? So sad XD

20. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Doesn't this place just look beautiful? :)
    Staring:
    @LouiseXminerX
    New Character:
    @SilentSwifter
    Chapter 5 - The Dimension Of Chaos
    "Hell... out of ALL the places this could be, it had to be hell." I shouted to myself.
    So I noticed an arch in front of me.
    On it, there was a sign at the top saying 'Welcome To Hell.' well this place did welcome people who do come here... so maybe this place isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    Then as I looked around, dead creatures with their stomach cut open were scattered around, old skeletons bones were tucked into the red sand near me, and many disturbing and disgusting creatures yelled into the distance. Okay, this must be why no one likes hell.
    I was quite curious however where this path leaded to. So without anymore thinking, I followed the path.
    But as I took about 10 steps and I was in front of the arch, something came down from above, right in front of me.
    "LEAVE! This world cannot afford anymore chaos!" It said.
    "Well first I can't leave cause some creatures took me here. And second, you could've said that in a nicer way..." I sighed.
    The thing then got out a sharp knife and held it near my neck.
    "If you can't leave then I'll just kill you... I don't want anymore demons into this world! I almost got killed three times here, and I don't want to be killed the 4th and last time..." It said.
    "I can help! I can protect you from anymore deaths! Just give me a chance! I am the chosen one from the Great Alien Warrior! Come on!" I cried out.
    "The Alien Warrior died last week... you mean the ONE WHO CREATED THE WHOLE UNIVERSE has chosen you to help it before its death?" It coughed.
    "Yeah... now can you put away your knife before you actually do kill me?" I cried at the top of my lungs.
    We froze. It then threw its knife into a pool of lava near it.
    "Ok fine, I'll reveal myself, but DON'T tell anyone else about me." It said.
    It then took off its hood, and it was a guy, with a couple of cuts on his face.
    "I know a demon when I see one... your a demon my friend. And yes, so am I. I just don't want anymore people with the curse of demons here... but I guess that's impossible to stop." He sighed.
    He told me his name is SilentSwifter, but for short I could just call him Silent. So Silent it is.
    "I can make you see and hear what you do when you do become a demon, but I can't make you control yourself as the curse is almost impossible to break." Silent said.
    "Alright, can you do the thing then to make me see and hear then?" I questioned.
    He nodded and got some kind of salt from his pocket, then held it in front of his mouth, and blew it right in my mouth.
    "Uhh... *cough* what does *cough* *cough* that do?" I coughed more.
    "It will help your brain to become strong enough to help your eyes and ears be able to be activated once the curse is also activated. And apologizes that you do cough a bit now." Silent explained.
    "I *cough* realised..." I sighed while still coughing.

As I followed him as we kept walking the strange path, he explained to me about all this chaos that's been happening.
    "The demons here are known to be slaves of the great devil who rules this place. Demons can pass on their curses to others. Since there is over a million different demon creatures here, millions of dangerous powers can be leaded to others." Silent explained.
    "What about the holes? Do you know why they keep appearing in the modern world even though they aren't supposed to do that?" I questioned.
    "The devil could be doing this... The devil is becoming more evil today, trying to now rule earth even though it already has enough." Silent explained.
    Before he could tell more, we noticed some demons, chewing on a dead creature in the distance.
    We hid behind a wall, and Silent told me stay there as he sneaked behind them with a spear.
    As I watched his movements, he stabbed them all with no trouble.
    He kept on staring at the dead bodies though... strange.
    He didn't tell me to come now, so I stayed there, but something grabbed me from behind and tried to chew on my skin.
    "SILENT! HELP!" I cried out.
    He finally turned around and saw me with a group of creatures trying to kill me.
    "Louise! I'm sorry... I should have known this was going to happen..." He sniffed.
    Then one creature grabbed me from my arms, and flew above a lava pool, and was about to drop me.
    "NOOO! I'M SORRY! WHYYY!" That's when he was crying.
    And as he cried, his eyes were start to spark, and his hands were starting to create some electricity.
    He then saw me, and shot lightning bolts at the creature.
    The creature screamed and started to hover down slowly next to the lava pool, and as I landed, it seemed to be dead as it layed on the ground beside me.

I noticed Silent shooting lightning bolts at many creatures around him.
    I ran towards him and touched him, and his head immediately turned towards me.
    When he stared at me for a second, he just fell to the ground with his eyes closed, and his hands stopped sparkling too.
    I shook him a bit, and he woke up.
    "What the... what happened? Please tell me!" He cried.
    "Your... your hands were creating lightning bolts and shot some creatures... it was pretty creepy." I explained.
    "Oh no... I thought the curse ended!" He cried out.

Then in the distance a hole appeared in the ceiling, and some things were falling out.
    "One of them... is a demon. I'll take care of them." He said as he got his spear out.
    To Be Continued...
    Thank you everyone who has commented, liked or suggested to be a character. This story is already growing fast and hopefully will be as tall as my other stories :D
    Leave your comments, likes or suggestions below to help this story grow more as previously said.
    And at the moment, I do not need anymore characters sorry since enough people has suggested to be in the story right now.

LadyGaga, SilentSwifter and Sakujo like this.