>Like for TBH!<

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by nickel341, May 8, 2014.

1. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    Hai guys! It's Nickel again! I'm going to be doing something fun and kewl. Here it is: I'm going to do this thing called tbh (To be honest...) Basically, it's where you like/comment so I know you want to do it and I will tell you my honest opinion on how I feel about you. It's a lot of fun and we can get to know a lot more about one another by doing it! So please like/comment saying you want me to tell you how I feel about you!

PS: Not sure if anyone has done anything like this before... If you did sorry. I had no clue.

Thanks!

2. Oreo_Pug

Oreo_Pug

Minecraft:
    ♥ Call me Oreo. ♥
    TBH, Shouldn't this be in 'Forum games' ? o=o

3. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    Truth is ProxKipper: I've talked to you a few times on the forums and you seem pretty cool. I sometimes see you on the server doing your own thing having fun ;) I bet if we wanted too, we could become great fiends! :D

4. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    True.... I put it here because it's kind of talking about what I know about you on the server in general but whatever :P

5. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    Truth is @SlimeCraftPBJ I don't really know you, but I've seen a few of your posts and you seem nice ;)

6. ZZTheNinja

ZZTheNinja Yass Donator

Minecraft:
    ZZTheNinja
  7. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    Yeah I know, sorry man. I'm going to have to reply to lots of stuff so I'm going to be double posting a little bit. I'll try my best not to.

8. Bl4ckThunder5

Bl4ckThunder5 #ClassicalMusicFTW

Minecraft:
    Bl4ckThunder5
    AACM likes this.
  9. Fluttershy's Assassin

Fluttershy's Assassin

Guys don't bombard him with this stuff. He is quite new atm from what I've seen, so he doesn't know our customs and traditions

10. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    Honestly I'm not really new... I've been on the server for 2 years and I was a member of the old forums. I understand all of this is kind of bending the rules but it's just part of the game. If you truly believe I'm doing something wrong here I will lock this post. For now, I'm just going to continue it. Thanks for the feedback though :P

11. RockoR

RockoR new bagel

Minecraft:
    RockoR
    No offense, but the forum section clearly states "server discussion", and there's a designated section called "forum games", which would be a more suitable location for this :)

nickel341 likes this.
  12. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

tbh- I don't know

13. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    Understood, if this becomes more of a problem I'll just lock it. Sorry for all of the issues here guys. I'm aware of what I'm doing wrong and I will keep this in mind. This is kind of dumb of me considering how long I've been on the forums (including the old forums) I apologize for this.