Kitpvp | Add /anvil

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Username, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Octavienne

Octavienne King of DinoRaids

Minecraft:
    Octaviene
    Actually... Crate gear is almost equivalent or very close to kit gear... Protection 3 is still protection 3, even without unbreaking. Punch 2 bows from sniper kits can be Special bows if a user drinks fire resistance. The sharp 5 assassin axe is basically the special sword. Crates are underpowered unless you get god apples. Kits are still the best source of gear.

Username likes this.
  2. Username

Username Donator

Kits have long cooldowns and the gear is spread out between all of them. You'd have to own them all as well. Enchanting is still easier/the only method of getting gear for players who don't pay.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    Ezzerland likes this.
  3. PvpEnabled

PvpEnabled Donator

Minecraft:
    PvpEnabled
    +1

Username likes this.
  4. grichom

grichom

Enchanting gear is really hard without anvils, I literally got an infity, unbreaking 3 punch 1 bow, I can't even combine it with another punch 1 to make it a complete god bow.

+1

PvpEnabled and Username like this.
  5. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

I agree with this, for example a god sword, I had to look for Sharpness IV, and once I enchant, I’m hoping for a god sword, instead I get a god sword with knockback or a terrible Sharpness IV, while people buying keys for cheap and are getting 3 god swords easily just like that, for players that cannot afford to waste money on keys, that’ll be completely frustrating. Enchanting is easy too, we’re not talking about Protection IV no more, it’s a lower enchant meaning for the Unbreaking III to come around is a higher chance too.

JustVapinq, PvpEnabled and Username like this.
  6. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    Everybody enchants? I didn't hear about a single person that jumps down in wz w/out p3 u3 gear.

AbductedSnake likes this.
  7. Octavienne

Octavienne King of DinoRaids

Minecraft:
    Octaviene
    This makes no sense. Money is currently very difficult to grind on the server with each kill giving you $2-$5. What little money that is made is spent on consumables. I have no idea who this “everybody” that you’re referring to is. In this speculated world that you’re talking about, “everybody” can afford to buy enchant bottles to gamble repeatedly to attempt to get p3u3. Right now, p3u3 is an expensive commodity that isn’t even necessary. People are bringing 2-3 sets of regular p3 as an effective Budget option.

And what is your IGN? I would like to know how active you’ve been to be able to make this kind of sweeping comment about “everybody” and “not a single person”, in spite of its clear factual inaccuracy.
    --- Post merged ---
    So... You are okay with Punch 2 Infinity bows without flame becoming as common as protection 3 is currently? Because if this change is to be added, punch 2 god bows becoming common will be a consequence as well. As of now, they are rare, and I think it should be kept that way.

8. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    Lol. Everybody enchants for p3 u3 and you dont even play the server? Stop talking pls lol

9. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

The sword was an example, the bows are annoying as well, and last time I looked, XP bottles is as cheap as pennies, at least for me, you don't grind for 5m expecting your batman load out ready to be challenged against someone as volt who spent probably 100 dollars not even stretched to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.