J&H Olympics 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Rob, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    Hello everyone!
    So, for a while now, I've been really thinking about what I could do to organize some sort of event on IJ&H, which could be really fun! Everyone probably knows that the Summer Olympics are going to begin in August, so I thought, why not host an IJ&H Olympics? Everyone will be allowed to participate and join any event they would like to be in. I am still thinking of certain events that I could possibly host for players to participate in so, if you have an idea of an event, please let me know! Remember, this event is open to all players.

[​IMG]

These are the events that I have so far:

NEW! Hurdles
    In this event, 6 players will compete against each other by running a short distance and jumping over objects along the way. Depending on how many players will participate in this event, there will be multiple heats in order to get into the Finals. This is a time event and the top 6 times will qualify to compete at Finals.

15 Minute Build
    In this event, 4 players will be selected to build the chosen theme. They will be given 15 minutes to build and the judges will decide who will win. The players with the highest scores will continue onto the Semi-Finals, and then to the Finals.

Marathon [Finals]
    In this event, a lot of players will be running across a huge portion of the Survival map and they will be provided with food along the way. This race will take some time but it is very fun, I must admit.

Parkour
    Players will go head-to-head to see who can finish the parkour map first. For this particular event, it will be very important to have good parkour skills.

Parkour Relay [Teams]
    In this event, 4 parkour race teams will compete on identical courses to see, which team can finish the fastest. In order to participate in this event, you will need to get a group with 4 people if you would like to race. Parkour skills will also be very necessary.

One In The Chamber
    In this event, 10-12 players will be put into different groups to compete and make it into the Finals. The top winners of each round will automatically qualify to compete in the Finals.

MineFighter [Teams]
    Groups of organized teams will fight against each other to reach the top spot. Depending on how many Minefighter games will be played, the first winners of each of the rounds will fight each other for the 1st place title.

Spleef 1v1
    In this event, players will go head-to-head in the small spleef arenas to find out who's the best of the best. The 2 players with the most wins in the 1v1 tournaments will fight against each other to fight for that 1st place title.

SpleefFG
    In this event, a whole group of players will compete in the big arena and play a certain amount of games. The player with the most wins in the big arena will be the ultimate winner.

KitPvP Killstreaks [Finals]
    Here, a group of people will be sent out to fight in the arena for the highest killstreak. Players will fight against each other for around 30 - 45 minutes to see who can keep up a high streak without dying.

Survival Games [Finals]
    There will be only 1 match in this event. The first 20 - 24 people to sign up for this event will be automatically placed in the Final. Teaming is not allowed in this event any sign of it will get you disqualified.

UHC [Teams] [Finals]
    This will also be a 1 match event. 40 players are allowed to compete in this event and the first ones to claim that they want to compete in this event will be automatically placed in the Final. You will also need to organize a team in this event in order to compete. If you have an issue with creating a team, just let me know and I will help you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In each of the events you will compete in, the top 4 places in each event will receive points for themselves. And, at the closing ceremonies, the top 4 with the highest scoring points will get the biggest rewards and titles.

1st Place - 6 points
    2nd Place - 4 points
    3rd Place - 2 points
    4th Place - 1 point

[​IMG]

How do you sign up?
    Simple. Just copy and fill out this really short application if you are interested in joining. No one is getting denied, this is just to see who wants to compete and in which events.

IGN:
    Timezone:
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?:
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in):
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?:

If there are players that do not have a forums account that would like to join in, I will still add their names to the list so please do not get confused about that.

[​IMG]

Competitors List
    @Stellarite
    @Misjudgmentz
    @SaraBB
    @Theminer30
    @CakeSquid
    @ItzJWD
    @rockbreakerchad
    @Katzzz
    @MaddieInYourCake
    @IBallisticMayMay
    @GiddyFawn
    @TheFirstChosen
    @macariotheseventy
    @Xcel
    @KidTryHard
    @SirSvan
    @Syth
    @_Frizzy
    @YFIOTR
    @Izabella
    @BrakeCrake
    @_ItzAlice_
    @KiritomatoJoe
    @Pastel
    @gevork
    @Rollz
    @MaxSenpai
    @ImJustAGirl
    @RubenIsTheName
    @DeoxysPvP
    @Darkstorm77
    @xLanzzx
    @Soapp_
    @RachFirez
    @ForceHai
    @HeyItsZak
    @iRescue
    @LindseyVonn
    @TreeKillerMan2
    @suspence12354
    @Suga_box
    @PixeySticks
    @TheRealSmg
    @crazycraft
    @ChosenZ3o3
    @LoneWolf
    @Digger55087
    @ActuallyImJerome
    @Bilbo
    @_Harold
    @Gabriel_Sin
    @Max Neith
    @Braylen
    @Carlie_Rae

[​IMG]

Who's in which event?

Hurdles

If you would like to sign up for this new event, let me know.

15 Minute Build

Heat 1
    UghStar
    CakeSquid
    Sergeant_Rock
    KatzTryHard

Heat 2
    MaddieInYourCake
    GiddyFawn
    _CptMerc
    DerpSheepie

Heat 3
    BFrizz
    BrakeCrake
    DatBoiThancred
    xIzabella

Heat 4
    Bxdlands
    MeatBoy0
    TooManyThoughts
    MaxxCykaBlyat

Heat 5
    Darkstorm77
    ItzzSoap
    RachFirez
    Fxrce_

Heat 6
    ZakMuir
    iRescue
    LindseyVonn
    May

Marathon [Finals]

Stellarite
    Theminer30
    ItzJWD
    MaddieInYourCake
    GiddyFawn
    Xcel
    KidTryHard
    Svez
    Alice
    DatBoiThancred
    ItzzSoap
    Fxrce_
    ZakMuir
    iRescue
    TreeKillerMan
    SushiSpence
    May

Parkour

Stellarite
    UghStar
    Sara
    Theminer30
    CakeSquid
    Sergeant_Rock
    KatzTryHard
    May
    _CptMerc
    KidTryHard
    Svez
    BFrizz
    DatBoiThancred
    xIzabella
    Bxdlands
    MeatBoy0
    TooManyThoughts
    RubenIsHere
    Darkstorm77
    ItzzSoap
    iRescue
    SushiSpence

Parkour Relay [Teams]

This event might be taken out because there are not enough participants signed up for this event so far.

One In The Chamber
    Heat 1
    Stellarite
    Sara
    May
    GiddyFawn
    TreeKillerMan
    Svez
    DerpSheepie
    YFIOTR
    DatBoiThancred
    Bxdlands

Heat 2
    MeatBoy0
    TooManyThoughts
    Josef
    Darkstorm77
    ItzzSoap
    Fxrce_
    ZakMuir
    iRescue
    SushiSpence

MineFighter [Teams]

If you have a MineFighter team (consists of 3 players), please inbox me all of the team members so I can finalize and create Heats for this event.

Spleef 1v1

CakeSquid
    Svez
    BFrizz
    DatBoiThancred
    Bxdlands
    MeatBoy0
    TooManyThoughts
    RubenIsHere
    ItzzSoap
    Fxrce_
    iRescue
    DreamingSuga

SpleefFG

Stellarite
    Theminer30
    CakeSquid
    BFrizz
    DatBoiThancred
    Bxdlands
    MeatBoy0
    iRescue

KitPvP Killstreaks [Finals]

Stellarite
    Xcel
    DatBoiThancred
    Bxdlands
    Meatboy0
    ItzzSoap
    iRescue

Survival Games [Finals]
    10 more slots available.

Stellarite
    Sara
    May
    GiddyFawn
    Josef
    Svez
    DatBoiThancred
    Bxdlands
    MeatBoy0
    GlowInTheDark
    JustRqllzNoH4x
    Fxrce_
    ZakMuir
    iRescue

UHC [Teams] [Finals]

Stellarite
    Theminer30
    Josef
    DatBoiThancred
    Bxdlands
    MeatBoy0
    TooManyThoughts
    RubenIsHere
    GlowInTheDark
    Darkstorm77
    RachFirez
    iRescue
    SushiSpence

[​IMG]

Event Schedule
    As more people start to sign up, I will make a small table showing the times of each event.

[​IMG]
    Important Note: If you have signed up to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, I do recommend you to follow this thread to catch up on all of the updates. I will be posting on this thread constantly and I will be adding new information every day about the Games. Also, invite your friends to join this as well! I am really excited about this event and I hope everyone will have such a fun time competing against one another!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  2. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    IGN: Stellarite
    Timezone: EST
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: Marathon, Parkour, OITC, Spleef FG, KitPVP, SG, Hurdles, and UHC.
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): //I'm going solo.
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: Sudan

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    Disphxrial, Misjudgmentz and Rob like this.
  3. Misjudgmentz

Misjudgmentz inactive

Minecraft:
    Vixellaa
    IGN: Misjudgments

Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: Parkour, 15 minute build, [Parkour Relay, Minefighter=teams]

If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): @SaraBB (PoetryDivided)

If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: Jordan

safoya299, Disphxrial and Rob like this.
  4. Disphxrial

Disphxrial Donator

Minecraft:
    Disphxrial
    IGN: PoetryDivivded
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: Parkour, Parkour Relay, One In The Chamber, Minefighter, Survival Games
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): Star (UghStar, @Misjudgmentz ) Parkour Relay, Minefighter
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: Italy

safoya299 and Misjudgmentz like this.
  5. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

IGN: TheMiner30
    Timezone: USC
    Events: Parkour, SG, Spleef, UGC, Marathon.
    Teams: I didn't sign up for any team-based minigames.

safoya299, Rob and Misjudgmentz like this.
  6. CakeSquid

CakeSquid Top 16 Ranked in Spleef Donator

Minecraft:
    Cake_Squid
    IGN: Cake_Squid
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: Parkour, 15 minute build, spleef 1v1, spleefFG
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): Solo
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: USA

safoya299 and Rob like this.
  7. jdjfjcnfnck

jdjfjcnfnck - Donator

IGN: ItzJWD
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: Any is fine
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): Solo
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: USA

safoya299 and Rob like this.
  8. rockbreakerchad

rockbreakerchad

IGN: Sergeant_Rock
    Timezone: Central
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: Parkour and 15 Minutes Build
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: Ireland

Rob likes this.
  9. Chaps

Chaps pretty not good. Donator

Minecraft:
    Chaappss
    IGN: KatzTryHard c:
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: 15 Minute Build, and parkour ;3
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): N/A
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: America >:33

Kizkuto and Rob like this.
  10. MaddieInYourCake

MaddieInYourCake

IGN: MaddieInYourCake

Timezone: AEST UTC +10

Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: I would love to participate in Build off, Parkour, Marathon And minefighters. Because I am no good at PVP xD.

If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): No one because I have no friends ; - ; jk IM A LONE WOLF

If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: Australia M8 I can make skins for everyone with the flag on the back of their skin 2 c;

Rob likes this.
  11. maymay

maymay Donator

IGN: Maaaaay
    Timezone: CDT
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: One In The Chamber, Survival Games, Parkour, Marathon
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): N/A
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: Thailand :)

12. GiddyFawn

GiddyFawn

Minecraft:
    GiddyFawn
    IGN: GiddyFawn
    Timezone: PDT
    Which Events would you like to participate in?: 15 min build, Marathon, Survival games, MineFighter, and One in the chamber
    If you signed up for team events, who are your other teammates?: N/A
    If you compete in the J&H Olympics, which country would you represent US

If you would like to team i rather have someone with skype so we don't have to keep typing.

MaddieInYourCake and Rob like this.
  13. j0sef

j0sef resigned Donator

IGN: ImJosef
    Timezone: CDT
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: OITC, Survival Games and UHC (HuraCayne).
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: Russia

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    cingle, MaddieInYourCake and Rob like this.
  14. ChargedMerc

ChargedMerc no Donator

Minecraft:
    ChargedMerc
    GN: _CptMerc
    Timezone: CST
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: parkour and 15 min build

If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: Mexico

MaddieInYourCake and Rob like this.
  15. Xcel

Xcel Donator

Minecraft:
    Xcel_
    IGN: Xcel_
    Timezone: Eastern
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: Kitpvp, Marathon ;)
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: France

16. Chaps

Chaps pretty not good. Donator

Minecraft:
    Chaappss
    I'm doing this for @KidTryHard
    IGN: KidTryHard
    Timezone: Central Timezone.
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: Parkour.
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): N/A.
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: America.

Kizkuto and Rob like this.
  17. Superfrog

Superfrog Donator

IGN:Svez
    Timezone:EST
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: Marathon Parkour 1v1 Spleef, Survival Games, and the OITC
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): N/a
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: United States

Rob likes this.
  18. Syth

Syth

Minecraft:
    Sythie
    IGN: DerpSheepie
    Timezone: Gulf Time Zone UTC+04:00
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: One In The Chamber 15 Minute Build
    If you signed up for any team events who are you other teammates (mention the even your team will participate) No One.
    If you were to compete In The IJ&H Olympics Which country would you represent?: United Arab Emirates

Rob likes this.
  19. _Frizzy

_Frizzy

IGN: BFrizz
    Timezone: AWST (UTC+08.00)
    Which event(s) would you like to participate in?: 15 minute build, Parkour, Spleef 1v1, Spleef FG.
    If you signed up for any team events, who are your other teammates (mention the event your team will participate in): No team games for me.
    If you were to compete in the IJ&H Olympics, which country would you represent?: Australia.

CakeSquid and Rob like this.
  20. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    Ign: YFIOTR
    CST
    Oitc
    No
    Us

Miner and Rob like this.
Thread Status: