Inventory

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ariou, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Ariou

Ariou

You should try make a command that it will be able to look in team members inventory’s and being able to take stuff off them

2. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    It's very easy to grief with this command. Not even all staff members have access to open and edit a player's inventory.

Ezzerland, Alperen_ and Ariou like this.
  3. Ariou

Ariou

But the only people that can see their inventories is team members from your island and the taking out stuff isn’t that necessary (don’t want to sound rude)

4. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo & Pupper = Best Doggo & Pupper Combo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_Eclipse - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    Or, just make sure you fully trust everyone (I'm assuming Skyblock) on your island. This isn't a feature because as Nether stated, most of the staff team doesn't even have this ability for the sole reason that griefing or abusing it is very easy to do. I also don't see a reason for it to be added in the first place. Even if it's just members on your island, they could still have things of their own that they don't want to share and as the island owner you'll just have the innate ability to basically take whatever you want, when you want. Even just looking into their inventory is an invasion of their given privacy as a player.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  5. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    in
    Ter
    Resting

6. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    What would this be used for? What is the benefit of having it?

7. Soso

Soso Thanks for reporting! /c Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    I feel like this suggestion is only here for a 1 time use to help the person out. I personally don't think this feature would be necessary at all.

195O and Apex_SkyShadow like this.
  8. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    this would be necessary on factions, for example /f openinv JustVapinq or, /f openender (enderchest) JustVapinq

I wouldnt be able to take stuff out from it, but I could know who has what stuff etc.