I haven't seen this in quite a long time.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by CalebTheKidRS, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalebTheKidRS

CalebTheKidRS

Sorry about the awful title but seriously and honestly, I have never seen this in a long time.
    [​IMG]

If you don't get what I am saying, I'm talking about the # of players. 1,136 is quite a high number compared to the other numbers we've been getting lately. Yesterday, there was like 500 people on. There was also only 8 in survival and not that many in the lobby either.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  2. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
    1136 is low?
    That seems average to me, I think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

3. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    im getting kinda tired of seeing these. yes, the server is going downhill. minecraft isn't in its golden era anymore, and we've lost a lot of well-known players. people are growing up and venturing into a whole new part of their life.

and besides, it doesn't really matter how many people are playing. i think 1,300 is average for our server. sure, it's not the 2,000+ we had a few years ago, but it's good.

Smg likes this.
  4. CalebTheKidRS

CalebTheKidRS

No, 1136 is not low and I never said it is. I said that the server hasn't had that many people in quite a while. 1136 is not a low number, it just hasn't been this server's average number in a while.
    Edit 1: Okay, now I see where you think I said 1,136. I'll be sure to fix that error in the thread.

I'm just saying, we usually haven't been getting this many players, period. 1,300 was the average for the server but now it's known as an above average number. Hopefully, it will become the average number once again. Every time I get on, it's usually at 500 or less. But who knows, that could just be my luck.

safoya299 and Kaylyn like this.
  5. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    i see what you mean. and, you also have to remember about timezones and school stuff.

6. CalebTheKidRS

CalebTheKidRS

Well, you do have a point about the timezones.

Kaylyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.