I am new to spleef

Discussion in 'Spleef' started by HEY_HEIHEI, Sep 26, 2015.

1. HEY_HEIHEI

HEY_HEIHEI

Hi I am new to spleef, how to play this game? I can't win and can someone teach me how to play? I suck at this game so hard, that everyone call me a loser:(. I hope someone can make me be stronger at spleef
    IGN:HEIHEI40

P.S: Spleef forum is ded

2. Electric_Demon

Electric_Demon Donator

upload_2015-9-26_21-57-24.png 1
    upload_2015-9-26_21-58-15.png
    The main objective is to be the last one standing on snow blocks.

3. ElijahR2002

ElijahR2002 :)

Your question might have been answered, but just in case, I am replying.

Spleef is where you are in an Arena(The J & H Server also have 1 v 1 arena's as well!). There you must break the platform of blocks below you to knock down other players. Last player standing wins!

Let me know if you have any questions :)

4. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Best way to win.. is to stay still ish.. not completely still.. As in still, don't try to knock people out right away. Try and let the others fight it out for themselves. As soon as there are about 4-6 people left, I'd start to compete a little bit stronger. Save you're snow balls, don't use them right away, since you can make them into a Block if you need to place it to get to another platform. (Crafting a Snowball, Press "E" and put all 4 snowballs in the 2x2 square, as soon as you craft them, you cannot get them back) I do this as a strategy to get places I know I can't make as a jump. But be careful doing so, someone can sneak behind you and knock you off. once you are in a 1v1, let them come to you.. plan out your movement. (You will be moving backwards while looking at your opponent) as soon as he/she jumps at you, break the blocks where he/she would end up making their landing from their jump.. once you break those blocks, BOOM their knocked out and you win.

Note: Sometimes this doesn't work.. and you could miscalculate a jump, or movement. Be sure to know your exiting plan, and entering plan. Without those.. you will not succeed. This is how I play Spleef.. and It works well for me.

Hope this Helps!

_Magical, Katy_ and jenn like this.
  5. superjustin0628

superjustin0628

Your Application has been anwserd already staff can you lock it now?

6. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    This isn't something to be locked.. plus you bumped this by a lot.. this was a Spleef conversation.. if it were in the "Help" section then it would have been locked.

_Magical likes this.