Guess who's back again?? :D

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Jamiem2001, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Jamiem2001

Jamiem2001 The Chosen One

Minecraft:
    Menasor456 (Formerly Jamiem2001)
    Sorry if I did this off-topic (What topic is this supposed to be, and how do I fix that?), but guess who's back???

That's right, it's me, and I was a very old piece of the server that started playing on it ever since January 2013 and last left on possibly June 2015 because I still saw none of my old friends (Like Insanechow, IceBlade9876, Coco_40, etc.), but you know what? That's something we have to deal with; we CANNOT force them back (Heck, you can make new friends); they possibly want to be in another server, they might have a broken or slow computer, or they might be done with Minecraft; you just have to deal with it.

Anyways; my username though. My username means nothing really. It doesn't, but that's what my parents "wanted" for me, so I really wish I could change it; or at least on these forums.

Another great thing is that I JUST donated the Herobrine rank a few months ago; and I am really happy I did. I first started out with the fly command, then I got Premium, but then I got Herobrine (When it was on Sale). I was also going to get the God rank a few days ago (When on sale); but I wasted my money on TF2 stuff (I adore both TF2 and Minecraft, remember?). XD

I'm still here for gaming anyways.... :p

Did I forget to mention that my Minecraft 4th Anniversary will be coming up in 16 days? That's right; June 25, 2016; and I've been playing this game since June 25, 2012.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. ItsAndr

ItsAndr Pickle with no rick Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsAndr
    I sold a Bill's hat for 2 dollars... FML

3. Jamiem2001

Jamiem2001 The Chosen One

Minecraft:
    Menasor456 (Formerly Jamiem2001)
    I kept mine, but even if I don't use it a lot (I actually do use it quite a lot); I wouldn't sell it, but how the heck can you sell things; I wasted my 165 dollars on BUYING a lot of TF2 items.

4. ItsAndr

ItsAndr Pickle with no rick Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsAndr
    same