[God] Rank Requirements

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by dunce, May 25, 2020.

1. dunce

dunce dummkopf Donator

Minecraft:
    sr_dunce
    (This topic is for skyblock only) We talked about this topic under a different thread but I think it's an issue that needs to be emphasized. There is no feature of the god rank in skyblock that can be considered a privilege. This problem also applies to other ranks, but other ranks have minor privileges. I think this problem should not be ignored in the next reset. In the past, there were special islands for ranks and ranks deserved their prices. I don't know what kind of privilege this might be, I opened this discussion to discuss this topic. If you ask me, I think special islands should come back. They can be recreated them or use old ones, it doesn't matter. Rank kits should also be reviewed too. I just wanted to talk about skyblock because I don't know much about other mini-games.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Yupac, Soso, IcemanCosta and 8 others like this.
  2. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    It would be confusing to add certain features for ranked players only. For example what would this be? Perhaps daily crate keys? Bigger islands? Higher starting balance? We don't know. Also it could cause a lot of players to by ranks but it could also cause quite a significant more beggars as I'm sure all us ranks know about.

If things were to be added, they would have to be chosen wisely and done correctly to not have a long lasting affect on all players.

Another issue is alt abuse. If God's were given say Custom islands with spawners, it would be so easy to use that to use several accounts to get more spawners, blocks etc. The only fix for this could be renaming these spawners and having only 1 per island.

The final issue I can think of is the issues that come with other ranks, it is quite difficult to have different levels of something with each rank judging by the limited amount of items and such. Then if they kept them the same then there would be outrage from players "bring scammed" for buying God.

All in all I agree with this but only if its done right and has a lot of thought put into it so issues don't occur in the future.

dunce, ExperienceDady and Alperen_ like this.
  3. dunce

dunce dummkopf Donator

Minecraft:
    sr_dunce
    You are right, of course, it is necessary to make sure that it does not turn into some kind of bug. Maximum spawn eggs and ores should come with special islands.

If you remember, special islands were also the easiest way to help people begging.

I think bringing back special islands will add some variety to the game. Also it is a lot of fun to explore these private islands, this is my personal opinion.

Adding special islands is easier way, different privileges can lead to more problems so I'm very positive about special islands.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Yupac likes this.
  4. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    My opinion on this:
    As you guys mentioned before if special islands were added it could be more fun and worth for the rank in skyblock. Special islands was something every ranked person liked and unranked people didn't have anything against it. But, thats only one thing I think ranked people should have more difficulties. It should work like: the better rank the better stuff/commands you should have just like in KitPvP and Creative. In KitPvP we got kits which makes it worth to buy. In creative we got world edit and 4 plots. But in skyblock we only have kits that gives diamond blocks which is sooooo easy to get nowadays. If they added more for ranked people in skyblock more people would buy a rank. And there would be less beggers because instead of begging they would buy a rank and make their own money. This would make skyblock harder as it was before the reset. And the server would go on without any resets for years until people start to get bored of skyblock again. Sooooo I think the number of players of skyblock will increase if they make the right decisions. I say this as a guy who has been playing skyblock on your server for years.

Thanks for reading :)

bor4 and dunce like this.
  5. dunce

dunce dummkopf Donator

Minecraft:
    sr_dunce
    When players ask what the rank is for, no one can say anything about it.
    The price of these ranks is not cheap so an arrangement is required.
    We don't want more than you gave before.
    Already, these ranks previously deserved their prices completely.

Yupac likes this.
  6. Yupac

Yupac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Yupac, 7upac and RIPDMX
    +1 im happy that I bought a rank in this server

bor4 and dunce like this.