GIVEBACKS / ROLLBACKS

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Recopied, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Recopied

Recopied Donator

okay, this needs to be addressed if people have proof of getting killed by a hacker, dying from a glitch, dying from SERVER lag WHY ARE THEY NOT GETTING THERE STUFF BACK?

if it is not their fault why not? if you literally cannot, its not hard to get a plugin of which can rollback certain areas, and if the players has proof of their inventory, why should it not be refunded, either pure laziness from high staff members or not possible, well its not hard make it possible. even without proof lags can prove for example if someone lags out then dies.

Sir_Matigames_YT and Username like this.
  2. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Actually, with proof, they do get their stuff back. With proof, we also track down gear that people have lost (from raids or from death by hackers) and return it. We just don't roll back.

A lot of this suggestion seems to rely on the users having sufficient proof. If that's true, then personally, idc. But this isn't going to change the anger around it since most people don't have proof.

ItsJerry and Sir_Matigames_YT like this.
  3. Recopied

Recopied Donator

I was not aware of that being so, but i dont understand why rollbacks dont happen for example lets say a illegal raid happened like maybe a disallowed cannon, a home was set inside etc illegal raid, and said player lost all the items it should be rollback if there is proof also

Sir_Matigames_YT likes this.
  4. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    The biggest reason:
    Duplication. This is why, instead, we track down losses and return or force the offending faction to repay them.

ItsJerry likes this.
  5. saadfinalforever

saadfinalforever

map 1 and 2, I tricked XenonHD into giving me so much free shit by “dying to a hacker” (brother on an alt)