Faction Potential Top

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JQcking, Jul 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    I would like to suggest a Faction Potential Top, Heres an explanation on what this would look like (Yes I'm copying of another server, but It's good.)

So, Instead of the current spawner value you have placed only showing up, It shows the most value you have ever placed, also, other servers don't have this, but It shows what your faction ftop could look like if all your faction members spent money on spawners...

Take this suggestion seriously, thanks!

Sir_Matigames_YT likes this.
  2. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

Why is this needed

3. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I disagree.

I think that is similar to how KitPVP used to go buy a cumulative of all kills for the entire season or payout period instead of what the current kills are and it would give the payout to teams or players who haven't been currently been working for it. That would be unfair.

4. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

I dont think hes asking for payouts to go by this, but its still super unnecessary

5. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    He also explained it wrong or changed it or something. the tldr;
    Since you place spawners and it doesn't show up on ftop right away (for 24 hours), they want the ability to see that incoming value as potential value.

I've made a note for this for next faction season consideration. I see no harm in showing placed value that doesn't count yet so you can plan for it appropriately.
    /c

saadfinalforever likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.