Faction- /buy glitch

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by GANk, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GANk

GANk

Your username:
    OFFzWhite

In which minigame/server does the bug occur:
    Factions

Detailed description of bug:
    Hello, so I bought a key and the /buy command on April 24th. I have tried to use the "/buy" command but it says that I need to purchase it to use it, I do not know if this is a glitch but whatever it is could someone help me figure out what is wrong with it? Please and thank you in advance
    Capture.PNG Capture.PNG Capture.PNG Capture.PNG
    @ItsHarry @ItsJerry @Ezzerland

2. bor4

bor4 ex-Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    bor4
    Hello there,
    how many hours ago did you buy the product? If it has not been 2 hours since you bought the product, your product will reach you within 2 hours. If it's been 2 hours, please email this issue to info@itsjerryandharry.com. Make sure all screenshots are complete and send the full screen. This way, your product will reach you. Do not worry. When I first came to the server, I got a VIP and my product hadn't arrived. When I emailed info@itsjerryandharry.com, they said there was a minor problem and that the product arrived. Occasionally there are such problems, don't worry :wink:

Alperen_ and GANk like this.
  3. GANk

GANk

Hello, I purchased it about two hours ago. At 1:51 AM central time zone, it will be two hours. Other people have had this issue as well. This is not a big deal but I would like to see it resolved.@bor4

4. bor4

bor4 ex-Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    bor4
    Hello again,
    Product delivery is carried out automatically. For this reason, there are very rare problems in the automated system. So please email "info@itsjerryandharry.com" and mention your problem. Your product will definitely come to you after completing your mail sending process. You can trust me. Good Games and Have a fun in J&H! ❤️

Best Regards,
    bor4

5. GANk

GANk

how long would it take for the email to be responded to cuz I might charge back

6. bor4

bor4 ex-Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    bor4
    Hello again,
    I will not tell you a fixed time but I can convey that it can be answered as soon as possible. In this case, I suggest you to be patient. Good Games and Have a fun in J&H! ❤️

7. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Charging back will only result in you being permanently banned from the server.
    Please wait patiently and it will be looked into.

ItsHarry likes this.
  8. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    It should be fixed now

GANk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.