{Drawing} Scorch's Madness

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by kedio, Apr 3, 2017.

1. kedio

kedio Donator

lmfao I did it again. Made another drawing of my OC, however, this time it's different!

woah.jpg

So, this may be a bit confusing this time. Let me tell you a story! :3

Remember that rogue who brutally murdered Ash? Well, he's the bloodthirsty leader! His name is Scorch, which means "burn the surface." Like Aspen, he is given this strange power. His, because of his name, is fire. He abuses this power, which sends Aspen and one of his sisters, Breeze, running away from WitchClan.

Their other sister, Tear, is the only one of his family to stay behind. She helps Scorch through his "madness" as everyone called it. "Why is he mad?" You may be asking.

It's not really madness. He had homicidal intentions. He also has a strange disease, schizophrenia, that makes him hear voices in his head. This is what drives him to murder his leader, blame it on Bramble, an innocent little kit, and kill anyone who opposes him. He is now leader of WitchClan, and he has a rivalry on Aspen for leaving him alone, helpless and nearly destroyed.

In the final battle, The Battle of Stars, Scorch seeks out Aspen in order to murder him. With their two sisters dead, Tear killed due to smoke inhalation when a fire ripped through WitchClan's home - which Scorch didn't cause - and Breeze was killed by a badger while she was hunting. Since their ancestors thought of Scorch far too bloodthirsty and ambitious, therefore, giving their sister's powers to Aspen.

With an awful regret, Aspen claws Scorch's throat, therefore killing him. Scorch's soul is denied entrance to Star's Forest, therefore he goes to Night's Hunting Grounds, seeking revenge on Aspen for killing him.

Scorch is used as a story to tell bad kits to behave, and all queens say, "If you don't behave, he comes in your dreams, begging you to join him. Any bad kit with no sense follows him, and gets themselves killed!"

CHARACTERS:

Fox - brown tom, former WitchClan leader.

Scorch - black/gray tabby tom with an orange collar.

Any commissions? Just engage in a private conversation, and I'll post it on this thread! (if you like, I mean..)

2. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

Nice! :D