Other Games CRASH IS BACK!!! YYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by JULTAR100, Jun 14, 2016.

1. JULTAR100

JULTAR100 Donator

2. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    wtf? This isn't back. Bandicoot isnt back in the game, this is just skylander bullshit. I actually want a real crash bandicoot game ty very much.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    PhantomStar and Glass like this.
  3. JULTAR100

JULTAR100 Donator

I personaly LOVE the idea of having crash in skylander's along with spyro
    Crash's design looks good and his move's remind me of the original game's with little twist's and spin's (pun intended) and the gameplay of him looks fun
    also him being here bring's hope there will be a new game down the line, why??? Because it will introduce the current generation to the charecter so that when and if there is a new game, they will recognise it

also I think skylander's is a great game, I own almost every single charecter ever made since only 1 is rare

also you need to calm down as you are clearly over reacting

also they are remaking the original trilogy for the PS4

4. Braixen

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    You can love skylamders and crash being in skylanders, I really can't give a shit. But please don't sit there and spew bullshit like "Oh, the new current generation of kids will recognize crash bc he was 1 character in a videogame!". Like, Skylanders is just a game. It's one game that not many people really care about, and Crash is just 1 out of tons of characters. This isn't going to make him a staple.

Also, 4 sentences isn't really over reacting. If anything, your bullshit "overreacting" claim would've worked better with this post because of it's length. But, I'm not really overreacting, I'm just being logical and providing a substantial response to support my opinions. If anything, you're overreacting, stating that one character out of a fucking army of them, along with customizable ones, in a game that hasn't even heard of "The Big Leagues" is going to be some sort of staple in gaming history.

Glass likes this.
  5. Glass

Glass what Donator

Minecraft:
    GlassisGlass
    Can't there just be a Crash game instead? Or a Spyro game instead? Like the FIRST Spyro game?

IAMINACTIVEBYE and Braixen like this.
  6. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

Well, I've heard that they are also making full remakes of the 3 first crash bandicoot games. Now THATS something I'm excited about :)

Glass likes this.
  7. JULTAR100

JULTAR100 Donator

you never know, would pay to not talk as if you could look into the future as it is very ignorant, and you really need to calm down with the language because it makes you look like a kid on COD who is being nostalga blinded
    it's true

8. Braixen

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    "You never know"

I sort of can, from a little something called "educational guesses". This isn't some new IP being revealed that we're talking about, this is just one character, in an already existing game. Now, if this was some new IP or a new game from an old series(Sly fox, BK, Conker's, ect.), then it would be ignorant for me to say it isn't a big deal. But it isn't. No one really cares about Skylanders, and this crash character isn't going to change a thing.

Also . . . "COD Kid"?
    Not sure whether to let that slide or not, cause that's a pretty big insult FYI.

And, as I said in PM, cursing is a part of my dialect, my vocabulary. I never directed it at anyone, if you noticed, my cursing was used as adjectives and nouns, labeling actions and feeling, instead of people. Please keep that in mind next time you PM me :)

9. DMachine487

DMachine487 dead

Minecraft:
    deathmachine487

This became relevant again

Braixen likes this.