<===[BusterPride Faction Update!]===>

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nickel341, May 8, 2014.

1. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    Hai! Nickel again! I just want to inform you guys that our faction is going great! We've been raiding and mining a lot lately and it's going fantastic! We could use some help though. Some of the factions that we've raiding are seeking vengeance. That could be a little bit of a problem. Our current base hasn't been raided yet and it's over a month and a half old! :)

Another thing I wanted to talk about is a little bit of recruitment. We're expanding a lot and we could use some more people with our raids and battles. If you have any suggestions, questions, or if you want to join; feel free to comment and I'll get back with you as soon as possible! Thanks for reading guys! ~Nickel & the Busters

2. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

If you want to register, then put this in recruitment...
    If you want to update it, put it in the same post as the one in recruitment. Although yes it is part of server discussion, please
    put it in your faction page in recruitment when you do, K? Kthxbai

3. nickel341

nickel341 Sweetuss

Minecraft:
    Sweetuss
    The main purpose isn't the recruitment. I see where you're coming from though. It's kind of a little bit of everything.

4. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

Yes, though faction updates and such are on their recruitment page, and it is recommended that you put them there. I not stoping you from putting them where you want to though.

5. Chippy

Chippy

'Serve Discussion' You discuss about the server. It isn't called 'Busterpride Faction Discussion.'