ama and tbh

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by ZakMuir, Apr 23, 2020.

1. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    hello

its in the title

ama and i will give tbh

because this used to be a trend

also taking reverse tbhs

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2020
    sool and Mookey like this.
  2. Davey

Davey Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Dadvey | Dohe
    tbh

ZakMuir likes this.
  3. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    tbh i aint know you very well but from the times we've spoke or you have handled my reports, you have been very friendly and in giant discord calls you are funny as fuck, we gotta speak more
    you are also a very respected member around the community and i personally have a lot of respect for you

Mookey and Davey like this.
  4. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    Tbh?

ZakMuir likes this.
  5. Wolemid

Wolemid

Tbh

ZakMuir likes this.
  6. Mookey

Mookey OITC Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    Mookey_
    Tbh fam

witchchick128 and ZakMuir like this.
  7. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    tbh

what is ur favourite movie

sool and ZakMuir like this.
  8. sool

sool ‎ ‎ Donator

tbh me bb :smooch:

ZakMuir likes this.
  9. TreeKillerMan

TreeKillerMan shamone Donator

Minecraft:
    TreeKillerMan
    cmon zak hit me up son

ZakMuir likes this.
  10. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    the same, i dont really know you but we have spoke from a new times and you seem like a reserved intelligent person, despite not showing it off, and you are also really good at being staff

i dont know you at all, im so sorry, but i am happy to get to know you!

-do i really have to- nah man ive known you for several years now but we were never that close until recently discording and that, and i am very glad to be getting to know you, you make me laugh my ass off in the several hour discord calls we been having, helping me pass lockdown lol, you also bloody crazy man but very friendly all round a good guy :) skype calls with you and @BadBoiSool @OfficerDeadly are mental man!

i will be honest, i dont think ive ever spoken to you so i dont think its fair to give a tbh :D

my favourite movie of all time is 2 fast 2 furious or bad boys 2

we used to speak back in the day n dat but we weren't really close but known you for a very long time, glad we are getting close now discording each other due to corona, playing games with you is fun with all the stupid shit we get up to. glad we are speaking again now that we are both back, skype calls with you and @Mookey @OfficerDeadly are crazy man!

we dont speak much anymore, but we used to speak a lot and were pretty close, mainly about tv shows and music if i recall correctly, playing wth you was always fun whenever we did actually play together... we definetely need a proper catch up brother, hmu on discord.

11. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Tbh

And why haven't you made me a cake yet?

sool likes this.
  12. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir

you are a very kind person t3 you have always shown me kindness and love, and listened to me talk, and helped me out with little things like donating spawners to me on skyblock, or helping me with my English, and treated me like a son :D i look up to you highly as a staff member, and looked past the stupid mistakes i made in the past, which i think is very important in a person to understand past is the past :D you are a very good staff member and person, and i would be proud to call you my friend. your a legend!!! you always ask me how im doing in chat which i respect that.

trust me i am going to once i figure out how i can send it to the usa and still be fresh, last night i made apple crumble :D
    but i will make you a cake do not worry

t3mptr3s likes this.