5 WAYS TO IGNORE ANNOYING PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by QueenNoga, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenNoga

QueenNoga

*THIS VLOG WASEN'T MENT TO HURT ANYONE : P*

OK. first, let me tell you something, people that try be your friend on a server can be SUPER annoying sometimes, and yes, i haded some experiences like those in the past, A LOT actually...

heres some kinds of annoying people that you NEED to ignore and NOT keep on contact AND how to ignore them:
    1. THE SKYPE CREEPS i hate those people, when it's been like a minute sence i met them and they are like "haha cool, anyhways, SKYPE?" you need to STEP BACK those people, they are creeps and they will just fill you skype with stupid stuff... the way to ignore them is simple, theres actually two ways: 1. tell them you don't have skype. 2. tell them you don't give your skype's name to strangers.
    2. THE "WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A SECOND CREEPS" those people just crossed the line, then grabbed a hammer, AND SMASHED IT. people that follow you around, and won't leave you alone, are just pathetic. my tip: do some little magic calld saying your mom is calling you, then POOF! GO OFF THE SERVER! but if you do want to play, just tell them "listen ehm.. can you please leave me alone?..." well, yeah, anyways, MOVING ON.
    3. THE SPAMMERS ok, those people, just went to far. i like /msg people, its a good way to make a privat conversation, but sometimes i think they should add cooldown for the /msg as well.. why? the reason is simple: SPAMMERS, yeah, thats them! the people that will spam you, and they won't stop untill your answer! and the way to ignore them is.... 1. tell them nice and quietly to stop, and its spamming your chat. 2. do /msgtoggle. 3. turn your chat off (in case you really not intresed on the server's talking)
    4. THE BEGGERS AND "HAVING A TOUGH LIFE" have we talkd about being pathetic? anyways, those people ARE the example for patethic, they will ALWAYS beg to you to be their friends, and will ALWAYS make the wrost excuses, for example: PLS be my friend! i don't have any friends and im getting bulied everyday! and my parents hate me! ok well, WTF you want me to do?! ITS A VIDEO GAME, A VIDEO GAME! and we all know your lieing, so all your begs are pointless, and if you are speaking truth, my tip is to go out and make some friends, not making virtual friends on a video game because thats just wrong. how to ignore them: 1. tell them your busy and you can't talk now. 2. just tell them the truth, that if they have real tough life they should go out and find REAL friends, not friends on MINECRAFT because this is just sad.
    5. THE GETTING HURT TO QUICK for the last one, i choose one of the most annoying MC players, the getting hurt to quick. even the smallest thing, they will CRY. if you won't be their friend, if you won't add them to your plot, if you won't answer them EVERYTHING! the reason i hate them so much, is that if you tell them ONCE the word no, they will RAGE and hate you forever! the tip to ignore them: just don't give a fuck about them, you fon't need pathetic friends like them. so if its happening to you, just say "ba bye" and leave them.

thats it for the vlog! thanks for reading! it was too long D:
    post down below what is the MC players kind that you hate, even stuff that i didn't wrote, well, thats it for me now, im going to sleep sense i have school tomorrow, BAIIIII

2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

1. ignore
    2. ignore
    3. ignore
    4. ignore
    5. ignore.

Nah just kidding. Nice vlog, I would just do /ignore and get this over with. XD

3. Animoes

Animoes

Nice vlog Noga. :D
    I already knew this but still good to read. For others.

4. ClemensMine

ClemensMine

How to ignore annoying ppl:

1: Pretend you didn't read it
    Just don't respond to anything. Go afk like change song on youtube, manage your playlist, get something to drink etc. Most give up after 5 minutes.

2: Use the magic clock
    Vanish yourself with the clock then go somewhere else or better jump to a other minigame.

3: Act retarded
    Msg something in italian or other foreign language. They will do like What? and leaving you.

4: Close the chat for 5 minutes
    Do I need to explain this??

People I hate in minecraft:
    1: Blocking my view. Agh go away
    2: Immature chatting. It's all fun and games but some things are just to stupid.
    3: What does the fox say?. STFU
    4: And all those spammers, advertisers, scammers. Go find a bed!
    5: People who fail at minigames then screaming HACKER! all over the place.
    6: SkytheKid and other youtuber fans. If you want to meet them you'r at the wrong server!
    7: People who can't keep their oppinions by themself. Nobody pays for You think.. !

QueenNoga likes this.
  5. QueenNoga

QueenNoga

lol those people are the wrost how come i forgot them?!

6. ClemensMine

ClemensMine

Repressed the memory of it maybe :D

7. Katamo

Katamo The One and Only

Minecraft:
    Katamo

wtf you read my mind

i was like just thinking the EXACT same thing

8. QueenNoga

QueenNoga

what?...

9. Mcc457

Mcc457 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Minecraft:
    PentilexBros
    Spambot, ignore it.

10. hotsauce125

hotsauce125

All of these annoy me.. lol

11. ItsCreeper5484

ItsCreeper5484 #BestDuck

Minecraft:
    Creeper5484
    You can do all of this OR do /ignore (player)
    :D

12. Oli B

Oli B Boruc

Minecraft:
    mobkiller2001
    And the bullies (queenNogla, trololololol, dabossm and Oli Bee)

13. Silent_Arrow

Silent_Arrow Cartoon Arrow Looks BadAss

Minecraft:
    SilentArrow137
    NICE!!!!!

14. Katamo

Katamo The One and Only

Minecraft:
    Katamo
    Oli... don't bump. Requesting a lock.

Silent_Arrow likes this.
  15. Caity

Caity according to all known laws of aviation.. Donator

Minecraft:
    _Caity
    /ignore [Player]
    doesn't exactly work for messaging spammers. It should block messages too. When I ignore a player, its because I want them gone. >:3
    It should at least let you disable/enable it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.