2k likes TBH/AMA

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Rob, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    A lot of people have been doing this so, why not.
    So I recently hit 2k likes and thanks @SaraBB for helping me reach that goal. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I will respond to every tbh & ama so don't be shy. c:
    Thanks again and have a good day,
    and don't forget to smile!

[​IMG]

Sofie, Loling, Katerina and 9 others like this.
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    AMA: What inspired you to apply for staff?

Rob likes this.
  3. Misjudgmentz

Misjudgmentz inactive

Minecraft:
    Vixellaa
    tbh?

Rob likes this.
  4. maymay

maymay Donator

hi tbh me yo
    congratss dudue

Rob likes this.
  5. Xcel

Xcel Donator

Minecraft:
    Xcel_
    Congrats!
    Tbh?

Rob likes this.
  6. sss

sss Donator

Congratulations!
    TBH, please?

AMA: Favorite color?

Rob likes this.
  7. Disphxrial

Disphxrial Donator

Minecraft:
    Disphxrial
    Congrats, Robert! You're welcome, btw c;

May I have a TBH, please?
    AMA: If you could relive a moment on the server, which moment would you relive? (If that makes any sense)

Rob likes this.
  8. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger *~Professional Jude Harley~*

Minecraft:
    Dongerinos (Rather inactive at this point)
    Tbh?

Rob likes this.
  9. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    congrats robert!! tbh?

Rob likes this.
  10. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    AMA: What inspired me? I honestly just love helping other people and I thought this would be pretty fun. It took a couple of tries but after a lot of patience, it was all worth it.

You are so funny oh my god. You brighten my day with your amazing attitude and the gif of you with your dog gives me life. We will be friends forever and ever and I will come visit you and we will hang out with @SaraBB

You are so adorable tbh! You are so nice towards everyone and you always have a smile on your face. You never seem to get upset about anything and you always think about the positives. We should still talk more though c;

K, well you're hot. Everyone knows that honestly. But, I don't know you that well but we should talk more.

You are honestly so nice! We were only in a channel once but you seem like an amazing person and you just sound so sweet! I also really love your art and I'm jealous of your talent. But we should really talk more c:

AMA: Any shade of blue is my favorite color.

You are such an amazing friend, Sara and I don't know what I would do without you in certain situations. You are always there for me and you will always listen to whatever I have to say. We have our downfalls but we get over them and we make up in some sort of way. I hope we will stay friends forever and meet some day. Like I said in Star's tbh, we will all meet and just hang out until we get sick of each other. Your laugh is so contagious and you always put a smile across my face every time we talk.

AMA: I don't know if there was a certain moment on the server that I would relive. But if I think of one, I will let you know. c:

I really don't know you but you seem like a really nice person to talk to! We should maybe talk some time and get to know each other a little bit more c:

Honestly, you so sweet and I am so happy for you and Loling and I hope that relationship goes out well! Your snapchats are amazing and you are always there for me whenever I need help with a certain situation. You understand the situation and you give the best advice and I am really thankful that we met.

[​IMG]

My tbh's kinda suck so I'm sorry about that

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    cingle, Katy_, Xcel and 5 others like this.
  11. SerenadeOfStorms

SerenadeOfStorms

Minecraft:
    SerenadeOfStorms
    tbh?
    ama: Who were the last five people who gave you likes?

Rob likes this.
  12. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Congrats Robert =3
    Tbh please?

Rob likes this.
  13. Superfrog

Superfrog Donator

TBH please mayn
    -Svez

Rob likes this.
  14. SmugPvp

SmugPvp

Minecraft:
    Smogg
    Congrats Robert !
    Tbh please c:

Rob likes this.
  15. TheEntroGent

TheEntroGent  ̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿̿

Minecraft:
    stuck eternally w/ sailormathilde
    Congratulations, my guy.

Hand over a TBH, would ya? Much appreciated.

Anyways, AMA: Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck or 1000 duck-sized horses?

Rob likes this.
  16. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    Tbh congrats

knife and Rob like this.
  17. Denisvenom9

Denisvenom9 》Faction Veteran《,

Minecraft:
    nippls
    Ik I was a dick, but I can understand what happend. Hope you understand.
    tbh
    I'm ready for the hate

Ama:
    If you picked one person who you've met, who would unmeet.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Rob likes this.
  18. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

tbh pls?

Rob likes this.
  19. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    I don't really know you that well but I've heard a lot of positive things about you! I honestly love your profile pictures because it's just so cute cx. We should really talk some time and get to know each other more.

AMA: The last five people were the ones who liked my tbh's.

Katy oh my god. You are one of the best people I have ever met on these forums! You are so freaking adorable and you are just so positive about everything possible. I really want to meet you one day and we would have so much fun together. We should really talk soon because that would be amazing! And remember to be adorable today ^-^.

I don't really know you that well but you seem pretty chill in my opinion. You might be a little edgy at times but other than that, you seem pretty nice! We should talk some time and get to know each other more.

You seem like an amazing person honestly. I didn't know you were going to actually wear that skin I made/edited for you yesterday! I really want to talk to you some time!

I don't really know you that well but you seem really polite! I also really like your profile picture and I think it's adorable! We should talk some time and get to know each other a little bit more.

AMA: I would fight one horse-sized duck.

Oh my god, you are literally my goals. Your attitude is absolutely amazing and you just slay. I really want to talk to you some time in the future because I would love to be your friend, honestly. I also really love your profile picture c:

I don't exactly know you that well. I can't really hate you for stating your opinion on me either. You seem pretty chill and I hope we can talk over things if you don't mind. I also don't want to sound rude because that would be uncalled for. I don't want to "hate" anyone on these forums whatsoever so I would like to get to know you a little bit more.

AMA: I don't think there would be a person that I would unmeet. Everyone that I have met are extremely nice and I couldn't say anything negative about them.

I honestly love your positive attitude towards everything! You are so gentle and sweet and we really should talk more. I've only had a few conversations with you and you just seem so sweet and kind. I hope we talk more in the future and become better friends!

[​IMG]

maymay, Katy_, Bilbo and 1 other person like this.
  20. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

y is everyone being like RLY nice to me? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TreeKillerMan and Rob like this.