#1 Top Tier Godly Factions Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ILABORIOUS, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    If you did, then no one understood it xD Also, where did you get "struck down right away" ?
    ftop change
    Other stuff

Worth noting the clarity of ilabs suggestions. It's clear what his changes are, what they do/the goal and they are well written. Don't take credit for the obvious talent in this suggestion :p

GANk, ILABORIOUS and JustVapinq like this.
  2. Fuseh

Fuseh Donator

Think you can save time by just merging with Archon ez

3. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

ok

4. JQcking

JQcking KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    I'm not taking credit, I'm just pointing out what I felt like happened to me.

Just a personal opinion nothing else ;).

please change the harverster hoes tho ;D

ILABORIOUS likes this.
  5. Siere

Siere Donator

Minecraft:
    Siere
    make what you want clear
    you’re making your requests too broad, simplify them
    how should they be changed

6. ILABORIOUS

reminder this is called the top tier suggestions list!

7. iGhostify

iGhostify i eat pizza Donator

only for bestww only i see, so you <3

ILABORIOUS likes this.
  8. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

leaked j&h next factions season

Also ive been asking for bosses for like a couple years now so i wouldnt get your hopes up

GANk likes this.
  9. ILABORIOUS

More servers are releasing 'boss fight events' meaning more plugins are able to be purchased/downloaded for it, so other than laziness there's a high chance for it to get added, can literally just configure a boss plugin as well.

edit: that's a gay boss fight in the vid

10. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

They always said its because no one else wanted it

11. ILABORIOUS

Literally no one is playing Factions because of the competition or it's 'boring' because it's like farmking wars, idk about you but I view bosses as fun.

12. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

Ok so ive decided to fully review every suggestion that has been made.
    1. Honestly i love the idea of season themes, where everything is correlated in some way.
    2. Absolutely not. Punch 2 was one of if not the worst thing in the game. You used to be able to escape a fight in mere seconds, and even now its still super easy. This will lead to nobody dying at all as long as they have the ability to shoot themselves with a bow.
    3. I like the ftop percentage idea. It gives a good idea of how factions are progressing without having to constantly screenshot and check numbers
    4. The idea of a no escape area in my opinion is a bad idea. It encourages having more players instead of actually having talent in any way. Also do you want allies at all? These suggestions seem like you just want to disable allies by giving them no purpose whatsoever.
    5. Potpvp sounds fine, except for the fact that you basically give a huge advantage for people who buy gkits. Also you say 30m cooldown but what is that for exactly? You label all of the gkits with their respective cooldowns so im uncertain of what 30m is for.
    6. All of these passive ces are good but do you only find these in crates or can you actually grind for them? Because this section alone gives little insight on that.
    7. Disable villagers is alright i guess but debuffs in my opinion shouldnt be disabled, but there should be a way to counter them. Something like an immunity custom enchant or a item that you use that clears all debuffs and makes you immune to them for x amount of seconds. Debuffs are a part of the game.
    8. ok
    9. This entire section makes no sense? Hiding value should be allowed with an 80% drop rate? These items arent placed so do they drop from like a chest 80% of the time? But then you say you cant blow it up but cant you just open the chest? I might be stupid but I honestly have no clue
    10. sleep for jovan!
    11. Bosses, if done right, would be a good addition. Mainly things like no leading them into wilderness, having them not get stuck. I mean swinging at them is like the only way this game has to damage them other than shooting them with a bow, so yea good luck.
    12. If nobody else cares about this then go ahead but honestly nothing screams generic faction server more than the envoy system. It has to be my least favorite feature on just about anything really. As long as they arent spammed every 2 seconds they should be fine
    13. Please no. This isnt prison this is factions. Grinding sugarcane is like the lowest quality time in factions server and you want to practically force everybody to do that? No thanks
    14. Break sugarcane faster as in more blocks at once right, since sugarcane is instamine already. If sugarcane is for money then good reduce the low quality grind time as much as possible.
    15. Yes coinflip fun oh no my life savings
    16. I would say yes but this would cause an enormous amount of lag from like every single chunk being loaded eventually after these become a joke and everybody spams them around wilderness since people like saad exist
    17. As i already said in jqckings thread, this is genuinely the most worthless thing ive ever heard. Sellchests literally do the exact same thing and if you say “oh you have to log on to collect it” yes you have to log on every year to collect it. I would understand if there was a cap on it so you would actually have to collect it actively to reduce afk money then yes maybe but this changes absolutely nothing at all.
    18. Add fix all and make it fix absolutely everything including the gear your wearing because its not gonna be enabled in combat so it doesnt matter right? Or are you saying we should enable it in combat
    19. Seems fine just make sure kids arent being scammed out of their birthday money
    20. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    21. I would rather get banned then have a player on this server ss me just leave it to trusted staff.
    22. loser name1 chest sucks but cool fun chest 2 very good idea. Also dont lock fun items behind a paywall cause thats lame
    23. im not a money expert just let staff do payouts. NO SUGARCANE PAYOUTS
    24. Woo click sugarcane for 29 hours a day just to afford god apples yay fun time guys i love clicking sugarcane it gives me a sense of joy and happiness :) :) :) Oh wait rich guy bought everything in the store and didnt have to click sugarcane :(
    25. As i said buycraft advertising stuff not my thing so skip
    26. WHERE IS BARD KIT smh my head. Ok remove archer this isnt half baked hcf. Also if like 4 people have these gkits gapples will become cheap within seconds since they get distributed on a daily basis.
    27. yes because nothing is better than buying your way through the entire game.
    28. If the tags make money good but i actually hate tags with a passion unless they arent like super dumb
    29. Trying to make this even more p2w by limiting buycraft
    30. Not a factions expert cant comment on gameplay rules

overall my thoughts? You have managed to entirely sum up every faction server that ever existed. If i googled faction server and joined the second one I guarantee you that i would find about 70% of these features on there. You can almost entirely buy your way through factions that competing without spendings trillions will be impossible, and since the server population is small everyone will quit faster unless 2 big spender factions play for some reason and only then those 2 will play while everyone else is gone. So no thanks

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    GANk and ILABORIOUS like this.
  13. ILABORIOUS

Some of my suggestions almost correlate with each other, so as you said it's almost impossible to die, well I've suggested fun items to use in the crate NAME2 where you're able to shoot players with slowness, I think it would be really hard to boost away while putting yourself on Speed III so you can easily catch up and crit them out with the combo effect as they would probably not fight back and actually panic.

I agree with you that it's a bad idea, but all I see is about 10 factions allying with each other, so I'm looking to bring factions larger because all I'm seeing is about 2-5 people in each faction, and most of them being offline. Competition isn't about talent, especially whole purpose for outposts it's a competitive boost, you have KOTH and other events for the owners to come up with in order for players to enjoy, take it this way why are PvPers that don't play be able to take outpost from people that play all the time for payouts, makes no sense to me, KOTH is a PvPer's event. I want allies, but like I said there are just too many players fucking around in different factions, allying & neutralising.

Misworded, I meant God Apples should be 30m cooldown to prevent "P2W" from being too powerful.

None of the crates BS, they're all grindable, which is why I'm pushing to get blazes fixed.

The reason I want debuffs disabled is because I've suggested the 'fun' times in the crate NAME2, which make them semi worthless if there is debuffs, plus they're annoying AF like you're capping KOTH and you have little naked kids throwing potions at you, and I think you're overthinking it, all you need is milk XD

9. This entire section makes no sense? Hiding value should be allowed with an 80% drop rate? These items arent placed so do they drop from like a chest 80% of the time? But then you say you cant blow it up but cant you just open the chest? I might be stupid but I honestly have no clue

Yessir

A lot of ideas has to be made, maybe their own custom made arenas, so you can't simply trap the bosses and bow them to death, and my idea of "unique" is having your own relics to use on a specific boss, so maybe they're weakness is the undead, you could have a relic/spell to spawn zombies with an animation that will only spawn in if they detect the boss so you can't use it on players and such like I said effort needs to be put in and as @Ezzerland said it won't make it in the near future seasons anyways.

Whole purpose of an envoy is to keep players active, and you're right it is overused, but some servers make it different, let's see if iJah will bring something new or just copy an envoy plugin :P

This isn't Farmking, placing spawners and protecting your base and sleeping for 12 hours instead of 8 or whatever the shield currently is, sugarcane is COMPLETELY optional, people that want to grind can't because the current harvester hoes are trash and a waste of time using, if you're lazy you could always just attempt a faction with the value placed before payout. I'm not forcing for players to grind, but let's be real people are AFK and only time they're active is in certain events, this just screams to me FREE PAYOUTS.

They're not actually insta-broken, sure it's fast to break them but they're not instantly broken. I've seen the feature where hoes can be used as trenches but for sugarcane, NO, the worst idea I've seen. Hitting sugarcane is never fun, and it shouldn't be made any faster as it's impossible to make it faster without ruining the eco, SOO.. I've suggested payouts for it to motivate you at least, not only that you're helping the faction out, comp factions have their own member payout system, and that usually is the amount of sugarcane they broke.

Not our fault the owners haven't patched dupe glitches, chunk loaders shouldn't make the server lag unless it's unstable or the server is trash. Some factions have their own private dupe methods believe it or not, not every glitch is on YouTube, owners can be smart by literally placing a cooldown?

First beacons are cooler, second, you're able to see how much loot you've collected, and calculate if you want to keep buying the same spawners or switch it up, also say how much you've made, screenshotting before and after to calculate how much you made is inconvenient, but yes you're right they're really similar. Also if you haven't collected it, guess what? You can blow them up and the faction would have lost the potential money made, want to script it? Go ahead will be very hard to not get caught when you're getting split open with the replay mod.

You're complaining about the time it takes to grind money for payouts & the faction, this will literally fix every set you're carrying (some people literally carry 5 sets for a reason I don't understand) with it being too OP. It shouldn't be enabled in combat, or else it's pure P2W. And I'm pretty sure I've mentioned when you're using the command, you must have the armour you're wearing inside your inventory or else it won't be fixed.

Wat why not?

I agree I absolutely hate screen shares as well, most of the time I get banned because I can't be asked staff going through my computer just to find game modifications, or they force me to install their 'private' SS tool without allowing me to verify the file being not a 'rat' that grabs my passwords and shit while "searching for my cheats". Yes currently there's a trusted staff team, but single SS has been made during raids, and there have been multiple times I've called out closest cheaters, remember when I called out your little rebellion blatantly cheating without a brain when you split us, that was a good moment for it.

Competitive advantage, and non-competitive advantage, not sure why you don't like it, currently the crates are absolute trash, you're trying to win money/power to start off, but win a fucking iron helmet instead, sorry how is my $1 worth a stupid helmet, I could have bought 2 cans of coke. I don't understand what you mean by a paywall, other than expensive/buycraft? These items are OP if they're added in-game to be won without having them on buycraft and would defeat the whole purpose of why I've suggested them in the first place.

Well to keep it short, I've made that specific layout to let the potential faction have multiple times to win and to keep everyone active, like I said before why not, sugarcane is optional, don't try grabbing the whole payout for yourself/only your faction, you'll have to work for it.

You don't click, you hold your left button. Nope, I haven't put a specific crate made for spawners, no one is rich enough on here to potentially buy so many keys to create a 100% success rate at winning iron golems, the price for the crates should OBVIOUSLY BE INCREASED, as I've literally removed all the peasantry items from existence.

Bards were created for HCF, not Factions, Archers aren't OP arrows can't go deep into the water you know that right. Doesn't matter, 30m cooldown, 30s usage, you can survive unless you're an idiot running into traps because you're greedy to get the kills, and yeah it may start getting sold around, but that means players have full control over prices :) If bards get added, I will literally quit, you adding them is equivalent to me jumping onto a police car in the middle in the road because I think I'm cool.

The lovely power of factions, no matter how much money you spend you can always lose it after grace period :)

I wanted to suggest them because it'll bring the chat more alive IMO, than the current stupid tags that have been going for around 6 years for the ranks, not only that easy money for the server, and no don't make them fucking 50 pence, making them a solid amount like $2.50.

Said it once and will say it again, no matter how rich you are you can always lose it after grace period.

The gamemode's whole purpose has been the same for years, I'm pretty sure the server doesn't have enough budget to create their own ideas and have developers handle it, so what did I do? Suggest the best existing ideas the server could implement. Factions is a big boys game, give me one thing you're going to do on factions that isn't to do with raiding, fighting, creating bases or stupid statues? The server is small and every new person I see leaves because there isn't anything to do, these events should somewhat make them want to come on? If you think there is a server you could win over let me know, every server has that one guy who spends racks, MC-Central? Some factions literally have thousands of dollars worth of Buycraft, and has that made all the noobs quit? Nope.

Thank you for your opinion on my suggestions to improve the server in some way :) Thanks BTW I know my response looks sexy.

JustVapinq likes this.
  14. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    You inverted the spoiler for you #9 answer so we can see his quote but not really your answer.

Can someone please clearly explain the gripe with harvester hoes? I have not once heard what the "issue" with them is from anyone who has complained about them and the largest complaint seems to be that people don't know how to toggle between harvest mode and sell mode. Why do we need to code custom harvest hoes with a token based upgrade system to do the same thing harvest hoes do right now. We can easily make different hoes at different values that give bigger radius or sell cane for more money (and then you'd have to choose between perks instead of just maxing them out and having one super harvester hoe that does it all).

Like, if you want more MCMMO style perks, why did we have to basically go remove all of them?

edit-
    There is not 1 single good or worthwhile boss fight plugin out there. It would need to be made from scratch. Adding boss mobs throughout the world doesn't work too well with vanilla mob spawning disabled. This is why boss events haven't come here yet, because it's a high work-load request. Feel free to do some googling and then testing. It's really not a super-simple easy "omg they are lazy" addition.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    CertifiedScammer likes this.
  15. JQcking

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    The situation with harverster hoes are they are way to lazy.

Atm you can farm a 10x10 cane farm in like 2 minutes with a 7 by 7 hoe, what we want is the game to be harder, which means less laziness, no 3x3 hoes, we want a singular breaking hoe, that auto sells, and the more you farm means you can upgrade your hoe to make more money. This will make people wanna grind and get there harverstwr hoes better to win ftop.

I also have nothing to say about the boss’s, personally don’t like the idea.

16. ILABORIOUS

What do you mean by "There is not 1 single good or worthwhile boss fight plugin out there." I've seen TheArchon have amazing ones, and a prison server I'm pretty sure MineSaga, and I know it isn't easy getting a hold of one, but I'm just suggesting more and better features, and just to clarify by laziness I mean finding a plugin online because I've 100% seen some for a low price, and not literally coding one from scratch.

9. "You can hide value as long as you don't use them for a competitive advantage, such as placing them in a wilderness base or building multiple claimed bases to earn money, competitive. If you decide you want spawners taken down and you're not being shot at, you can mine them with an 80% drop rate, that is 20% losing them. Thinking about it, it should be 60% from 80%."

Well, first of all, I don't know why someone would add a 3x3/5x5/7x7 hoe, that is completely overpowered. The current harvester hoe is simple, unlimited uses & auto-sell, so since I'm trying to convert the eco towards sugercane to somewhat make players more active, I'm suggesting to improve them. I'm not a fan of MCMMO nor do I know anything about it, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't provide a cool GUI for the upgrades. No one has complained about it because no one wants to grind in order to win, printing cactus isn't grinding, you print it, then you AFK it and make insane money. My suggestion still stands, with the token system you're able to purchase Auto-Sell, break sugarcane faster, increase the chance of a higher amount of sugarcane when broken, and gain tokens faster in order to max out the other features, NO "OP OP 10x10 Super Saiyan Harvestor Hoe enraged". Currently, they should be free (you spawn in with it in your inventory), and once you have more players you can start making them rarer.

Harder, but more enjoyable while doing boring work, I've suggested features like the token system to make you want to grind, and when you have nearly maxed out the harvester hoe you can see the progress.

JQcking and JustVapinq like this.
  17. JQcking

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    He’s 100% right, explained it the best way possible.

18. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

Just because you get cool prizes doesnt make anybody actually want to do it. The idea of increasing low quality time is something i really dont like. You should get benefits for actively raiding others instead of sitting all day and breaking sugarcane over and over and over. Boss fights are fun and require teamwork. Koth needs coordination and are enjoyable. Events are always what i pushed for. I do agree that some things are way too easy, but it shouldnt be completely reverted. People play to have fun, not to break their fingers clicking cane. Also ezzerland said there are no GOOD boss fight plugins, which means a lot of the cheap ones you probably saw arent that good
    thanks for doing what you do best jqcking! Hop hop!

19. ILABORIOUS

I've seen and tested the plugins, and they're good, cheap ~ $10-30. Tbh I don't know why you're suggesting what the game mode should be since the only time you ever come on is for KOTHs, I see what you're doing you want an easy win, and it's not going to happen. I've told you multiple times if you don't want to grind you don't have to, but still, you're taking it as if I'm forcing you, KOTH doesn't need any coordination this isn't Rainbow Siege, you just run into your stupid trap when you're in trouble. Not sure what noob servers you play, Factions isn't about fun, Hypixel is for that. You don't click you hold your left click button. If you don't know what to suggest, stop suggesting, no one wants a candy clash version of Factions.

edit:
    "The idea of increasing low quality time is something i really dont like."
    "You should get benefits for actively raiding others"
    "Events are always what i pushed for"
    "People play to have fun, not to break their fingers clicking cane."

Literally suggesting everything that benefits you, that's funny because none of my alliances was actually hitting cane but SOD was, which is 80% of your faction. Want more events? Suggest raid events, stop trying to remove the grinding part of the game mode just because you can't find time for it.

And just to prove you wrong again, have a look at the game mode prison. The whole game mode is literally mining blocks or killing mobs all over and over again, why? For payouts.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  20. JustVapinq

JustVapinq Donator

Minecraft:
    JustVapinq
    hey jackass why dont you go play actual factions and then tell us what boss fights are for?

ILABORIOUS likes this.