Star's Shrine

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Disphxrial, May 22, 2016.

1. Disphxrial

Disphxrial Donator

Minecraft:
    Disphxrial
    In this very thread you will see the beloved @Misjudgmentz . She is my best friend and is probably going to kill me when she sees this thread. Pray for me, thanks.

This is the gif Star is most famous for, her throwing her dog. (Disclaimer, Star loves her dog. You will see this in the next gif. This was during a Truth or Dare game and she was really reluctant to do this. So please don't give her hate or I will burn you.)
    [​IMG]

However, Star loves her dog. Her dog doesn't seem to like her too much, though.
    [​IMG]
    (Link if it doesn't work: https://gyazo.com/958267fa1fc7e4bd1d33cf34d354d5cf)

I have no words to describe this picture. She told her she could be anything, so she became a dinosaur.
    [​IMG]

Star is finally her spirit animal: A pelican. It seems as though she has caught her fish.
    [​IMG]

And to end it off, Star is performing her pre dab ritual to "Doubt" by Twenty-One Pilots. See how graceful her hand movements are? Absolutely stunning.
    [​IMG]
    (Link if it doesn't work: https://gyazo.com/e86afb612ba564a1b1511a70cedcaf5f)

AS YOU CAN SEE, STAR IS A GRACEFUL BUTTERFLY (hahahaha StarButterfly kms). I love Star to death honestly. I mean who wouldn't?!?!?! Can't you see how lovely she is?? In all seriousness, Star is one of my favorite humans on this earth. She can make me laugh harder than anyone can and I'm glad I met her. I trust her with everything <33 I love her even more now that I have these gifs and pictures and I bet she loves me for making this thread.

Starixty, Aiden, stanateez and 5 others like this.
  2. Misjudgmentz

Misjudgmentz inactive

Minecraft:
    Vixellaa
    I hate that I love you

Disphxrial likes this.
  3. BlakeSenpai

BlakeSenpai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Minecraft:
    Dankyrie
    I would love my dog if it loved me :(

I don't hate my dog though