Short Speech about Relationships

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Triskaidekaphilia, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Triskaidekaphilia

Triskaidekaphilia

To all the boys and girls out there, I'll be straightforward about this. This is, just like the title suggests is about relationships. This is directed towards whoever is confused or unsure about their relationship with their potential crush or lover, as you may say.

If you’re asking for trust, faithfulness and for someone to understand you in a relationship then you do not need a relationship. Instead, you need to get your standards up. A relationship should already have trust, faithfulness and someone who understands you in every way. Don’t ask for that because it should already be there. Instead ask for someone who challenges the way you think and opens your eyes and your mind to a new world. Ask for someone who will love your body no matter the drastic changes it may go through. Ask for someone you can have mind doing relations with. Ask for someone who cracks you up and manages to support you and uplift you through hard times. Don’t ask for things that a relationship should already have. Be wise!

noahnoobfax, Krewlex, Emma and 16 others like this.
  2. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    I recently learned some of this the hard way :/

I agree with most of this little speech, but I'd like to mention that nobody is ever going to be perfect. It will be necessary to work with (or around) certain flaws the other person has.

lols and Triskaidekaphilia like this.
  3. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

Pretty cool/useful speech you got there. I see the point where you are coming from Triskaidekaphillia and thank you for sharing it.

Phoenix likes this.
  4. NekoNebulus

NekoNebulus Donator

I had the same outcome with one of my friends this year. Things didn't go out well and I thought I could fix it but,

we haven't talked since.

Everyday when they get off the bus stop, we have eye contact with each other. That's probably the closest I will be to them for a while.

Ryva and Phoenix like this.
  5. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    If only this thread was made during the era here when everyone was e-dating - either way good stuff

Phoenix, PhantomStar and Teddie like this.
  6. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    We kind of still are lol

Phoenix and PhantomStar like this.
  7. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Not as severe as before and at least these ones last a lot longer. I'm talking about the time when relationships lasted for a week long and everybody announced to the world that I'm dating (insert name).

8. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Ohhh shit yeaaaa

Shamed to say I was part of that wave.

But when you're 12 and have the IQ of a fetus, then well..
    Shit happens.

Phoenix likes this.